Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 18608 The Bride (Frankenstein) vs. Vampire(s)

broadwaybeyonder

A woman in a black gown held the candle out in front of her to light her way as she walked down the winding, stone staircase.  The storm raged against the walls of the decrepit castle.  The woman looked cautiously around the corner and saw an oak door blocking her way.  There was the hum of electricity and flashes of lights coming the other side.  The woman slowly extended her hand, grasped the handle, and turned it. 

The door creaked open to reveal a landing overlooking a laboratory.  The woman in black lit one of the torches at the doorway, then made her way down the grated stairs.  Arcs of electricity ran up and down wires and generators sparked with power.  When the woman in black reached the floor, she saw the operating table in the center of the lab.  It was covered with a sheet, but the woman could see the shape of a body beneath it. 

The woman sniffed the air and detected the traces of decay and decomposition.  She approached the operating table and reached for the sheet…

Only for a hand to grab her arm.  The woman in black turned to see another woman dressed in a white dress and tall, black hair with white streaks.  The woman in black tried to break free of the Bride’s grip, but her cold hands wouldn’t budge.  The Bride hissed furiously at the woman in black. 

“Please,” she begged.  “I meant no harm.  I needed shelter from the storm.  If you would only let me stay the night…” 

The Bride responded by shoving the woman across the room.  The woman in black collided back first with the operating table.  As she fell to the floor she grabbed the sheet and ripped it off the table, revealing the body beneath.  A giant of a man, pale green skin, muscles held together with crude stiches.  And on either side of his neck, two metal bolts. 

The woman in black glanced back at the Bride.  “So the villagers were right.  Old Frankenstein did leave his monsters behind in his castle.”  The Bride screeched and pointed threateningly at the woman.  The woman in black slowly rose to her feet.  Her face no longer looked afraid, but almost amused.  “Well then, if I am to make this castle my home, I suppose that I must eradicate the vermin who live here.”  The Bride stared at the woman in black as her eyes narrowed, and she bared her fangs.  She smiled dangerously at the Bride.  “Don’t worry, my dear.  I’ll take good care of your husband.  When you’re gone!” 

The sounds of the two screeching women filled the halls of the Castle Frankenstein. 

OK:

The Bride has strength and durability equal to the original Monster. 

The Vampiress has all the traditional Dracula-type powers. 

Game On! 

Learn More About
The Bride (Frankenstein)
Read more about The Bride (Frankenstein) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Pictures Links: Headhunter's Horror House Universal Monsters Wiki Wikipedia

Vampire(s)
Read more about Vampire(s) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia Angelfire Vampire Encyclopedia Wikia Vampire

Pretty good match, broadway. Believable scenario in how the Bride and a vampire could interact. 

As for the match, I have a feeling that the vampire chick might eventually win by smarts. There seems to be nothing indicating that the Bride shares her "husband's" intelligence. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.20 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Bride (Frankenstein): 1
Vampire(s): 0

39 minutes ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
The Bride (Frankenstein): 1
Vampire(s): 0

Really? This match only got one vote. 😕

THE BOTTOM LINE?

The vampire lunged and the Bride caught her.  Before the fanged lady could react, the Bride had slammed her neck first on the edge of the metal operating table.  Blood spurted from the wound and out of the vampire’s mouth as the Bride let out a never ceasing scream and rag dolled the intruder again and again.    

After several minutes, the vampire’s head finally gave way and landed with a thud next to the Bride.  The Bride tossed the vampire’s body to the ground and gave a final triumphant hiss.  With her hands and white dress caked in blood, she walked over to the table and gently stroked the face of her monster. 

The vampire’s body was thrown from the battlements of the castle to be reduced to ashes in the sun.  But the Bride did keep the black gown.