Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18506 James Reece vs. William Strannix

StormChaser

Sydney and Strannix both shot at each other. Sydney saw her kids in the cage and knew she had to stop this mad man. She shot at Strannix but missed.

Strannix shot at Sydney but he was not able to get a clear shot. Sydney ran out of bullets and tossed her gun to the side. Strannix was distracted and shot at the area she threw her weapon.

Sydney ran around the corner and kicked Strannix's pistol out of his hands. Strannix was able to punch Sydney in the face. Sydney kicked Strannix in between the legs.

Strannix grabbed his in pain. Sydney then used her knee to hit him in the face. Strannix fell back in the ground. Strannix immediately rolled to his feet.

Sydney tried to kick him, but Strannix blocked her attack. He took out his knife and waved for Sydney to come at him. Sydney took out her knife and charged at Strannix.

She tried slicing at Strannix but he evaded the blade. Strannix sliced at Sydney but she dodged his attacks. Sydney then swung her knife at Strannix and cut his hand. Strannix groaned in pain but cut Sydney's shoulder.

Sydney looked at the cut on her shoulder. She thought about all the assassins and hitmen that she had gone through to get to this point. She lunged at Strannix. 

Strannix grabbed Sydney's hand that had the knife. Sydney grabbed Strannix's hand that had his knife. They both looked at each other's eyes.

Strannix finally was able to twist Sydney's hand to the point where she dropped her knife. She kept her grip on his wrist. He tried pushing his blade closer to her neck. 

Strannix used his thumb and gouged out one of the eyes of Sydney. Sydney screamed in pain. Strannix then used his knife and plunged it into the top of Sydney's head. 

Strannix threw Sydney's body into a computer monitor. He took a couple breathes. He walked over to one of the other computers. He looked back at Sydney's body sticking out of the computer.

Strannix said "Damn I've always wanted to do that."

The data that he needed downloaded onto the device. He smiled at the device. Strannix them looked at Sydney's kids in the cage.

Strannix said "kids, I hope you enjoy fireworks"

Strannix looked out the window and saw the CIA team closing in. He then looked at the device. He knew he had to get out of there. He pushed the cage with the kids in the water.

Strannix said "They will be too busy saving you to look for me."

Strannix ran out a back exit. The CIA team ran inside the building. They found the cage with the kids in the water and jumped in to rescue them. The team rescued the kids and found the body of Sydney Bristow. 

William Strannix ran from the building with the device in his hand. As he was running, his phone started to ring. Strannix answered the phone.

Strannix said "I knew you'd be calling"

A female voice said "Did you get it?"

Strannix said "Yeah. We got access the nuclear silo. We are going to change the world"

The female voice said "They will hunt for you. You need to get out of the country and disappear"

Strannix said "I can handle the CIA"

The female voice said "Go to the airfield that I am texting you"

Strannix said "understood"

Meanwhile, Marcus had received word that Sydney's kids were rescued but Syndey was killed. He also heard that Strannix activated a device that could control nuclear warheads at a nuclear silo.

Marcus spoke with several government agencies. He said that the device needs to be retrieved. The DOD said that there was a Navy SEAL team in the area. NSA said that they have tracked Strannix to an airfield. 

James Reece was with his men. They were about to head out on a mission but they were called by Marcus. James Reece answered the phone.

Marcus said "Commander James Reece, I am with the CIA. We have a mission for you and your men."

James said "We are already heading out on a mission"

Marcus said "You are the closest team and this takes extreme precedence"

James said "What are our orders?"

Marcus said "A former cia operative named William Strannix has killed a former agent and her husband. He has a device that can cause global catastrophe. He needs to be stopped and the device retrieved."

James said "we will see this through"

James and his team arrived at the airfield. James and his team found a group of mercenaries and engaged them in battle. James shot down several mercenaries.

James them saw Strannix heading toward a plane. James said that he was going to stop him. James ran and started shooting at Strannix. 

Strannix took cover behind a vehicle. He looked at the device. Strannix knew that he had to go through these men to escape.

James Reece has a machine gun, a pistol and a battle hatchet

William Strannix has a machine gun, a pistol and a knife 

Another good set-up, Stormchaser. The next thing you may want to try is to proofread a bit more to make sure you're not missing words, punctuation, etc. 

Since I've never seen The Terminal and it's been some years since I've watched Under Siege, I don't have a clue who should win here, lol.