Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18497 Inhuman Royal Family vs. Ewoks

Macklemore

"Do you think it's what he would've wanted?" Medusa asks, her eyes staring longingly at a picture of one late Blackagar Boltagon.

"I don't know if it's what he would've wanted, but I do know it's the best course of action for our species as a whole," replies Maximus, a weird aura of authenticity surrounding his words.

"Right, cause you always knew what was the best for our species, Maximus," Medusa retorts, moving away from the picture of Black Bolt to walk deeper down a hallway. "When the best thing for our species was Black Bolt, you were always there to oppose him, and suddenly you feel the need to act like you had the intentions of the species above all else. I don't buy it, Maximus."

"I assure you the fact that I was the main competitor of Black Bolt not only strengthened his rule of Attilan, it also made him a better ruler. One cannot be a good ruler without any opposition, and all great leaders have their greatest oppositions to thank for their achievements."

Medusa rolled her eyes. Maybe he was right, but she still couldn't get past the fact that Maximus was as smug as he was. "Maximus, I... I will believe you, just this once," she said, her voice shaky. It felt like the right thing to do, but something about the whole situation did not feel right.

"You might not see it, but I can. Humans were always prejudiced against people that weren't their own. The hatred for mutants always burned brightly, and now that they have effectively wiped them out, they won't stop there."

"You think we're next?" asked Medusa, expecting a genuine answer from Maximus.

"Frankly, I do. They came for the Mutants and I didn't speak up, for I wasn't a mutant. But I am an Inhuman, and I feel the need to speak up for us," he says, "and if we leave who are they going to go after? The Gods of the various pantheons?"

"Well, they are certainly arrogant enough to try," Medusa scoffs.

"If they wish to make this planet uninhabitable for everyone else, I say let them do that. I do not wish to share a world with something that I am certain will hunt me down to the ends of the world to see me die and have them celebrate my total destruction."

Medusa sighed. She couldn't believe it, but for once Maximus's words struck a chord with her, no matter how much she wished to go against his propositions. "It's going to take a while for us to relocate Attilan to a different planet, you know?"

"We have Lockjaw, we can have him relocate us one by one and humans wouldn't be any wiser of where we went. If I know them well enough, they might even be happy that they don't have to share a planet with us anymore," retorts Maximus.

"I... I didn't mean it like that. We need to find a planet, and-" Medusa was suddenly cut off by a well placed response from Maximus.

"I have already found one. It's a forest paradise, far away from the clutches of them."

Medusa was dumbfounded. She didn't know if he had put so much thought into something like this out of a genuine love for his species or if he was manipulating her for his own goals. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't in the right headspace to make decisions like this either.

"If you are right about wishing death on us, you know they won't give up, right? They will chase us down to the ends of the universe. They are... unfortunately quite tenacious in that regard," says Medusa, a feeling of sadness quite evident in her words.

"Yes, maybe so. But it gives us a starting advantage. Would you like to see the world I wish to relocate us to?"

"Lead the way, Maximus," replies Medusa as she follows him past a huge hallway into a room, one that Maximus had seemingly been operating in for the last few years. Walking next to a table clad with a huge number of buttons on it, Maximus inputs a combination which causes a holographic image of a very similar planet to Earth to pop up.

"It's like we never even left, really. Doesn't it look exactly like Earth?" Maximus asks, turning around to look at Medusa who had been hit with the full force of emotions which comes with the death of her loved one. "If you are so inclined to believe me, I miss him too," Maximus said, a dead look in his eyes as he stared at Medusa while she was crying on the ground, her knees and palms of her hands touching the cold metallic floor of Maximus's workshop.

As he stared at her from above, not knowing how to console the widow of his dead brother, Maximus decided it was a good time to go out in public and let the Inhumans know about the decision to move their population to an entirely different planet. As he walked away from the wailing Medusa, a strand of hair wrapped itself around the ankle of the genius Inhuman.

"W-we'll do it... Just bring me Karnak and Lockjaw first so we can go check the validity of your claims that this world is just as safe as the one we're on right now."

"As you wish, my Queen," said Maximus as walked out, the hair letting go of its hold on Maximus's leg.

Coming back with the mutated bulldog and the martial arts expert, Medusa simply nods her head and looks at the two accompanies of her. "I assume you've been briefed on why I need you here, Karnak?" she asks. "I fully understand your commitment to our species and I am willing to serve however needed," he replies. As Medusa smiles at the statement, she moves her head to look at Lockjaw, as she gives him a simple request. "Lockjaw, if you would please, send us to that planet," she says, pointing to the holographic image to the Forest Moon of Endor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medusa, Lockjaw and Karnak teleport to the Forest Moon of Endor, where they will be met with resistance from the Ewoks. Ewoks win if they manage to push the Inhumans away from moving Attilan to Endor, while Inhumans win if the scouting mission is a success and they manage to bring their race to Endor.

While they do not have them on Endor at the start, Lockjaw can bring Crystal, Gorgon, Triton, and Maximus at any point to Endor to help with the subjugating of the Ewok race if need be. Black Bolt is unable to be called upon, as he is dead during the time of the story.

Who wins?

21 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Awesome job! Wow this was very creative and not a match up that I'd think of

Thank you! I was worried it wouldn't be an eyecatching match cause it's too out there for people to look at, and judging by the number of replies and how long it's been up I was right haha.

35 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Thank you! I was worried it wouldn't be an eyecatching match cause it's too out there for people to look at, and judging by the number of replies and how long it's been up I was right haha.

I looked at it the other day but it has been crazy the last several days. I want to at least comment in how good it was

• Thanks 1

Another good match, Macklemore. From what little I know of the Inhumans, Maximus seems like just the type to try take over an area of innocents. 

As for the match, I think the Inhumans may eventually be too much for the Ewoks in a straight fight, but from what I remember about the Return of the Jedi, the Ewoks seemed like the type to go down fighting if it came to it.  Seeing their indomitable spirit, the other Inhumans would probably protest and maybe even rebel against Maximus, effectively giving the Ewoks the win for getting to keep their land.

• Thanks 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - Culwych1
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.70 Total Combined Score
19.70 / 4 = 4.92 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE