Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 18483 Tanya Sloan vs. Katie Walker

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 25

--------

Previously: After the Super Hero Taisen Army defeated G.I. Joe and the Zombies, they went back to their universe to rest up. Meanwhile, back at the Park, the Original Power Rangers were winning against the Zombie Ohrangers with Jason cutting Riki in half. But then the tables were turned as the Ohrangers called for the Blocker Robos. All seems lost for the heroes, until the Zombie Power Rangers offer Zordon that they would help out in exchange for their freedom. With no other choice, Zordon set the Zombie Rangers free. Once the Zombie Power Rangers got to the Park, they called for the Shogunzords, and got into a fight with the Blocker Robos.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fight in Part 24.

--------

At the village in Africa, the Time Force Rangers and the Yellow Zeo Ranger were able to kill the five Moon Rock Aliens, thanks to Wes and Eric using their Battle Armor. But while the Rangers may have won the battle, the village was destroyed with all of its people gone.

The Yellow Zeo Ranger fell to her hands and knees as she was upset. “My people! My friends! They’re all gone!”

The Yellow Time Force Ranger put her hand on the Zeo Ranger’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. If we had known sooner that the Moon Spiders were on Earth, we could have stopped them from attacking your home.” Katie said to Tanya.

The Zeo Ranger looked up at the Time Force Power Rangers. “No, I don’t think you could have made it in time. It’s like those spiders just appeared out of thin air.” She told them.

“So, how did those spiders get from the Moon to here?” The Blue Ranger asked.

“I don’t know. This should have never happened. There is no recorded history of the Moon Spiders being here on Earth.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Recorded History?” The Zeo Ranger asked as she got up. “Just, who are you, people?”

Before the Time Force Power Rangers could say anything, Trip noticed something. “Guys, one of the spiders isn’t dead!”

The Power Rangers looked to see there was one Moon Rock Alien down on its back as it was still alive, but was badly hurt and weakened.

“Might as well finish it off.” The Red Ranger said.

“Right.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The Red Ranger was charging up energy to his sword, while the Quantum Ranger pointed his two guns at the Moon Rock Alien. The two Future Red Rangers were going to launch attacks to finish the arachnoid.

“STOP!” Someone yelled. The Power Rangers looked for the source of the voice, and became shocked as they saw it was Finster. “Please, you mustn’t kill it.”

“You’re Finster.” The Green Ranger said.

Finster was then the one that became shocked. “How do you know me?”

“Who wouldn’t know Rita and Lord Zedd’s Monster Maker.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Oh, yea. I guess you people from the future would know about me.” Finster said.

“The Future? What is he talking about?” The Zeo Ranger asked.

The Yellow Time Force Ranger let out a sigh. “You see Tanya, we’re not from this time. We are time-travelers from the future. We came to this day because there is a zombie outbreak that is threatening the world. We’ve been trying to stop this outbreak, but we have been getting overwhelmed by other threats.”

This news shocked the Yellow Zeo Ranger.

“Still, why are you here, and why don’t you want us to kill that spider?” The Quantum Ranger asked Finster.

“Because the spiders are the key to stop this zombie outbreak.” Finster said.

This caught the Power Rangers by surprise. "What?" The Pink Ranger asked.

The two Red Rangers powered-down their Battle Armor as they no longer saw Finster and the surviving Moon Rock Alien as a threat. “Start explaining. How can these spiders stop the zombie outbreak?” The Red Ranger said to Finster.

“Well, you see, awhile back, Spider-Man, Goldar, and Frankenstein came to the Moon Palace, and got into a fight with Master Vile, Lord Zedd, and Rita. Master Vile was able to defeat Goldar and Spider-Man by turning them into statues. But not before Goldar infected Lord Zedd with the zombie virus.”

“What! Lord Zedd Is A Zombie?!” The Green Ranger yelled.

“It wouldn’t have happened, if Rita had not stopped Master Vile from killing Lord Zedd sooner. Poor Rita, she got killed as soon as Lord Zedd became a zombie. I didn’t stick around to see Master Vile and Lord Zedd fight, as Squatt, Baboo, and I were being chased by Frankenstein. We ran into an area that belonged to the Moon Spiders, where Squatt and Baboo were killed by them. I teleported away, leaving Frankenstein to fight the spiders. After Frankenstein was killed, the spiders showed no signs of being infected by the zombie virus. This gave me the idea to use the spiders to create a vaccine to combat the zombie outbreak. But in order to do that, I needed to go back to the Moon Palace. It was there I found Lord Zedd dead with his head destroyed. But Master Vile was nowhere to be found. Even Rita’s body and the statues of Goldar and Spider-Man were gone.”

“So, for all we know, Master Vile could be up to something.” The Blue Ranger said.

“Great, more things to worry about.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“How were you going to catch the Moon Spiders?” The Pink Ranger asked Finster.

“Well, I recreated the Terror Toad. He tried to capture five Moon Spiders, but they overpowered him, and forced him to teleport away.” Finster said.

“YOU!” The Yellow Zeo Ranger yelled, causing Finster and the Time Force Power Rangers to jump. “During the carnage, I saw a dead toad monster. That monster is the reason why those spiders were at my village. It's your fault my friends are dead!” She yelled at Finster.

“Now hold on. It wasn’t my intention to have the spiders attack your home. It was just bad luck that the spiders got on the Terror Toad, when he ran away to your village. Heck, he may have not known where he was going as the spiders were tearing him apart.” Finster said to the Zeo Ranger. He then talked to the Time Force Rangers. “Now then, if you all let me have this spider, I can make a vaccine to fight the virus.”

“Oh no, you’re not talking your way out of this. You and that thing are going to pay for what you have done.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said. She was walking towards Finster, until the Yellow Time Force Ranger blocked her way. “Get out of my way!”

“No, listen. If what Finster said is true, then we need him and the Moon Spider. We may finally have a chance to stop this virus.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“And what about my friends?! You all are going to let him and that thing get away with murdering them?!” The Zeo Ranger yelled.

“Look Tanya. I’m sorry for your loss. But this zombie outbreak is much bigger than your village. If we don’t stop this virus, then everyone on the planet is doomed, and our future will be lost.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“I don’t care! Because of this day, I’ve got nothing to lose. You all may have saved my life, but you’re not going to stop me from revenging my people. Now you’re going to get out of my way, or you all can join that murderer and insect in death.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said.

“Not going to happened.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Don’t do this, Tanya. We’ve got you outnumbered.” The Blue Ranger said.

“No, I’ll be the one to fight her.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“What?! But why? All of us can take her down together.” The Red Ranger said.

“Because if we’re going to stop this virus, we need to protect Finster and the Moon Spider. You all keep them safe, while I fight her. Plus, we need the Zeo Shard from her to create all the other Zeo Rangers. Besides, as a fellow Yellow Ranger, I feel like I need to try to help her. Maybe fighting her in a one-on-one will help her calm down.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“But Katie, think about this. Tanya is a Zeo Ranger. She is very strong.” The Green Ranger said.

“So am I.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“It doesn’t matter if I fight one or all of you. One way or another, I’m putting that alien dog and his pet bug down.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this part.

Its Tanya Sloan/Zeo Ranger II Yellow vs Katie Walker/Yellow Time Force Ranger.

Notes:

-This is Tanya's first time as a Power Ranger in this story.

-Finster, the surviving Moon Rock Alien, and the rest of the Time Force Power Rangers aren't in the fight, as they will be watching the battle.

Who do you think will win?

Love seeing ranger other than the originals getting some action.

Between these two yellows, I'd say Katie. Tanya just got her powers in this story so she doesn't have the experience behind her. Plus the Zeo powers haven't had any time to increase. 

Katie has training and is naturally super strong.

• Like 1

Good entry, Venom, and another good chapter for your Zombie Power Rangers arc. The theme of this match and your arc as a whole actually seems to just about fit right in with this Challenge. :) 

As for the match, I'm not sure whether or not the Zeo Rangers were more powerful than Rangers that came after them. As mentioned, though, Tanya is fairly new as a Zeo Ranger here, so it may not matter. Given that Katie is also physically superior and more experienced than Tanya, Katie should likely be able to win. It's probably more likely that Katie manages to calm Tanya down before the fight gets too serious.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - leroypowell3
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.20 - Twogunkid
4.80 - Boratz
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
7 Total Votes cast