Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18469 Tiana (Disney) vs. Roadblock

leroypowell3

“Still got that big ‘ol chandelier.” Roadblock thought as he entered the restaurant. It was set up differently. Fancier tables and chairs. The music stage had been elevated several feet.

Right now things were quiet. There were a few patrons but buzz was not a good descriptive word. Dead wasn’t either.

A door attendant seated him and he waited to be served. This was a mission but no point missing some good eatin’.

Halfway through his meal, His intended target came into the dinning room. She didn’t notice him right away, as she was checking on some other guests; probably high rollers. When she did see him, Tiana smiled brightly and went right over to him.

“Hey Marvin!” She bellowed loudly. Full of life as always.

“Hey Tiana.” Roadblock said, looking around with pleasure. “Things are really cooking huh?”

“Sure are! What are you doing here? You on leave?”

“Something like that.” his smile drooped. “Let me talk to you.”

Tiana caught his sudden serious demeanor and took him into her back office.

The door closed, she glared at him nervously.

“I hear you’re so good that the state department picked you to cater a big dinner party.”

“Yeah,” the thought of the privilege brightened her eyes a bit. “A lot of big shots.”

Roadblock nodded, his serious countenance unchanged.

“You know everybody there isn’t on the up and up.”

Tiana drew back. “What do you mean?”

Roadblock pulled out a photo. “This is Adolf Hitler. He’s on the verge of taking over a country. If he gets full power. They’ll be a whole lot more of this.”

He drew another picture.

Tiana gasped backed away.

Mutilated bodies was not something she wanted to see for more than a second.

“We can’t let this happen. And you have the power to stop it.”

The world hung and dripped and weighted Tiana down.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Work your event. There’s a special poison I’ll give you. When you make his dish, put it in. That’s it.”

Nervously Tiana shook her head. “I can’t just murder a man!”

“I understand. But it’s him or them.” he held the photo of the bodies up again.

The world weighing her down doubled.

Two months later Roadblock truly was on leave and visited Tiana’s restaurant.

“Wanted to see how you were doing.”

“I’m fine, Marvin.” she said unconvincingly.

“Thank you for leaving the poison.”

He took it sarcastically until she said,

“I had to use it again.”

“Wha’choo talking ‘bout girl?”

“A guy that comes in here sometimes. Beats his wife. I know her. She doesn’t have a way out. I’m worried about the kids. There was something I could do about it.”

Roadblock felt sick. “You didn’t...”

“I did. It was him or her. Same thing you told me about Hitler.”

Totally shocked, Roadblock left.

A few months later he came back again. He never told anyone of Tiana’s ‘heroic’ deed. A good girl like her, the guilt would punish her thoroughly enough.

She was in better spirits this time. Not joyful, but some brand of satisfied.

“Do you have any more of that poison?” he tenderly asked.

“I used it up. But not before I learned how to make more. It makes a great sauce and just one ingredient makes it lethal.”

“Don’t tell me you did something else.”

“Mobsters. They were racketeering everybody. They would have had the whole city if I hadn’t stopped them.”

“Tiana, you’re out of control.”

“Marvin, I got this? I’m doing more good than I though I could ever do!”

“This ain’t good Tiana! You ain’t doing good!”

“I’m doing just what you came here and asked me to do! I’m making the world safe for innocent people!”

“You can’t just kill people like this?”

“Oh I have to wait for Uncle Sam’s permission huh? Ain’t that what you do?”

“It’s not that simple.” Roadblock replyed. “There’s rules of engagement.”

“The only rule I know is that evil people shouldn't be running around ruining people’s lives!”

The conviction of her argument slapped Roadblock in the face. Three deep breaths later, he mellowed his voice.

“Tiana. I didn’t expect this to happen to you. You gone too far girl. I gotta get you some help.”

Tiana’s mean stare was trumped by her following words. “You know what Marvin? I knew it was going to come to this someday. If you stop me, then some really bad people are going to be free to do their dirt. I can’t let you get in my way.”

There was no way this little girl was going to kick his butt, yet for some reason, he expected her to come at him with some chop sokki feet flying crap that would make Snake-Eyes jealous.

Instead, she said this:

“That soup you had when you came in. I had the poison in it. I have the antidote, in the kitchen but you have to mix it in with food for it to work. Usually I give it to you with your meal but I had a feeling this time that I’d better wait and see how you really felt about what I’ve been doing.”

So far, Roadblock didn’t feel any different beyond the offense and dread.

“Tiana.” he whispered. “This ain’t you.”

Her arms folded, neck rolling, Tiana replied. “You can sit on your high horse if you want to, Marvin. But don’t ever forget, you started this. You want to save your life. Promise not to try and stop me.”

The competitor in him swelled. “I tell you what. I’ll go to the kitchen and whip up the antidote myself. Then you and me. We’re gonna straighten this out.”

Fight Parameters:

Tiana has poised Roadblock’s food.

He knows what the antidote is but it has to be cooked perfectly with real food.

Can Roadblock’s cooking skills match Tiana’s?

I find it interesting considering Tiana has been presented with the opportunity to heel turn before and she didn't. That said, using her cooking skill in it is creative and marks there.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - Twogunkid
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.80 Total Combined Score
12.80 / 3 = 4.27 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 1
Roadblock: 2

This was a good entry, leroy. I didn't read it on time because I haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet (ironic, since I'm the one that added Tiana to the Database way back when :D). The set-up doesn't seem to spoil anything about the movie, though, so that's my bad. 

Anyways, from what I can remember about The Princess and the Frog's trailers, it actually seems to be set before or during WWII times, so good move on including Hitler. This is also a creative way to show Tiana's heel turn. Don't know enough about her cooking skills to say if she could outcook Roadblock, though.