Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18453 Sydney Bristow vs. Vincent (Collateral)

StormChaser

Sydney shot at Ms. Perkins with her machine gun. Ms. Perkins ran and slid across the floor into the next room. She flipped over and started shooting in Sydney's direction.

Sydney ran into the kitchen and hit behind an island of cabinets. Ms. Perkins went into the room next to the kitchen. Sydney shot into the room but missed Ms. Perkins.

Ms. Perkins shot at Sydney a couple more times. Sydney took cover behind the cabinets. Ms. Perkins ran out of bullets and took the opportunity to run into the kitchen. Sydney rose up to try and shoot.

Ms. Perkins knocked the gun out of Syndey's hands. Sydney tried punching Ms. Perkins but Ms. Perkins blocked her attack. Ms. Perkins then punched Sydney across the face.

Ms. Perkins flipped Sydney on the floor and kicked her in the stomach. Ms. Perkins leaned down and started choking Sydney. Sydney struggled to break free. 

Sydney was able to break loose enough to grab her knife. Ms. Perkins kicked Sydney across the face. Sydney fell against the cabinets. Ms. Perkins then got a cord to choke Sydney.

Sydney was able to jump up and slice into Ms. Perkins stomach. Ms. Perkins knocked Sydney down. Ms. Perkins then felt her stomach. She was bleeding pretty bad.

Ms. Perkins said "That's going to leave a scar"

Sydney reached over for the machine gun. She flipped around and shot Ms. Perkins several times in the chest. Ms. Perkins fell to the floor.

Sydney aimed her machine gun at Ms. Perkins. Sydney stood over her. Ms. Perkins struggled to breathe. Sydney

Sydney said "It looks like I hit you."

Ms. Perkins died shortly after. Sydney went to the bathroom and washed her face. She then heard her phone ring. 

Sydney saw that it was Marcus calling. Sydney wiped her face. She then answered the phone.

Sydney said "Hello, Marcus. What do you have?"

Marcus said "I got an address from a street camera of where your kids were taken."

Sydney said "Send me the address"

Marcus said "how was your flight?"

Sydney said "Flight was smooth. Landing was a bit bumpy"

Marcus said "what happened?"

Sydney said "Once I came to the safe house, there was an assassin. She was good."

Marcus said "I know you're going to head to the location but I do have a team that will meet you once you get there."

Sydney said "Okay. I will leave shortly"

Sydney got a pistol and her knife. She looked down at the body of Ms. Perkins. She knew that there was probably going to be more assassins that she would encounter. 

Sydney started heading to the location. She then saw a strange man that was following her. Sydney started running. 

The man started running too. Sydney ran around a corner. She saw an abandoned building and ran inside. She knew that the man was an assassin. 

This man had almost white hair and he was armed with a pistol. Sydney got her gun ready.

Sydney has a pistol and knife

Vincent has a pistol

Another good set-up, Stormchaser. This is kinda nitpicking, but I noticed a small mistake here: 

On 8/22/2022 at 8:12 AM, StormChaser said:

Sydney aimed her machine gun at Ms. Perkins. Sydney stood over her. Ms. Perkins struggled to breathe. Sydney

I think you added an extra word here. Other than that, this is a solid job here. I've never seen Collateral and only seen a few of Sydney's fight scenes, so I can't comment on who would win. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.40 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - leroypowell3
4.30 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.50 Total Combined Score
18.50 / 4 = 4.62 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 5