Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18426 Lola Bunny vs. Supergirl

Bugs Bunny hurried along the lane that led to the small house on the corner in Looney Tune Land.  He ran up to the door, pausing as he hid the bouquet of flowers behind his back so his free hand could ring the doorbell.  He stood on the porch, and nervously tapped his foot.  “Come on, doc!  Relax,” he muttered to himself.  “You’re the long-eared idol of millions!  You’ve starred in hundreds of pictures!  This is nothin’!  It’s just a little daaaaa…” 

The word froze on Bugs’ lips as the door opened to reveal Lola Bunny, leaned against the door frame in a t-shirt with an ear draped over one eye.  She blew the ear aside and smiled sweetly at the slack jawed Bugs.  “Hey, Bugs.  Right on time.” 

Bugs shook himself loose of his take and offered up the flowers.  “Hey, Lola.  I uh got you a bucket of flour.  I mean, a biscuit of power!  That is, I… oh, here.”  Lola chuckled and accepted the bouquet.  “Thanks, Bugs.  That’s very thoughtful of you.  Would you like to come in?” 

“Uh huh,” Bugs said lovestruck.  Lola turned back into the house and Bugs followed after her, nearly tripping on the welcome mat.  Lola searched through a cabinet and pulled out a vase to put the flowers in.  “These sure are going to brighten up this place,” Lola called back to Bugs as she filled the vase with water.  “And you even remembered to get my favorite kind.”  Bugs shuffled his feet bashfully as he stood in the living room, back turned to the kitchen.  “Meh, it was nothin’.  I mean, it was somethin’, because, I mean… Lola, there’s been somethin’ I’ve been meaning to ask you for a while now…” 

While Bugs continued his rambling, a loud boom rang out in the house.  Lola looked above her to see a glowing portal had opened up above her.  “Umm, Bugs?” 

“All these years, I thought I had it made,” Bugs said.  “I had my fame, my money, enough carrots to set me up for life.  But then the most beautiful girl in the world came along.”  Before Lola could shout anything to the still oblivious Bugs, a steel whip snaked out of the portal and wrapped around her waist. 

“Bugs!”

“I know, I know,” Bugs said, still turned away from the kitchen.  “I spend too much time talking about myself sometimes.  But I just have to tell ya you’re the best girlfriend a rabbit ever had!” 

“BUGS!!!” Lola screamed as the whip was yanked back and pulled her into the Boom Tube.  The vase and flowers fell to the linoleum floor.  Bugs turned around at the crash and saw that Lola was gone, leaving only a puddle of water, roses, and broken glass.  “Ehhhhhh, Lola?  Sheesh.  What is it with women?  A man tries to be honest with their feelings and they disappear!” 

Lola Bunny found herself strapped down on an examination table in a darkened room.  “HEY!  SOMEBODY!” she shouted, pulling at the restraints.  “If you don’t get me out of this thing, you’re going to be in real…” 

Lola stopped as she saw a figure step out of the shadows towards the table.  It was short, stout woman with long, gray hair.  Lola’s eyes went wide and she redoubled her efforts to free herself.  The woman raised a finger to her lips and shushed Lola.  “There, there, dearie.  Granny’s here to help you.  Mustn’t get all worked up.  At least, not yet.” 

“I’ll show you how ‘worked up’ I can get!” Lola snapped.  “As soon as I bust out of this thing!” 

“Ah!  Such spirit!” cooed Granny.  “But too much spirit can be much too unhealthy.  Harriet?  Lashina?  Bring our furry friend her present.”  A tall woman in black spandex and a short, grinning woman with yellow skin stepped into the light, carrying between them a piece of mechanical headgear.  “Party hat for the new girl!” Harriet giggled sinisterly. 

“Keep that thing away from me!” Lola shouted.  “BUGS!  ANYBODY!” 

But the device was placed on Lola’s head.  Her eyes went blank as the device whirred and buzzed.  Granny Goodness walked around the table to where Big Barda stood at the door, arms folded.  “It’s working just as I had planned it, dearies,” Granny said.  “I knew if I kept my eye on that pocket dimension of anthropomorphs that we’d fine someone who had all we needed.  Strength, agility.  And an almost untapped potential of altering reality like the others of her kind.” 

“And she will serve you, Granny?” asked Barda. 

“Why of course, Barda dearie,” Granny said slightly annoyed.  “Once my device as given her brain a good washing, she’ll be more than ready to give up her life for Apokolips.  Hah!  That old ninny Highfather might have that treaty to keep us from going to Earth directly, but there’s nothing stopping us from sending our buxom bunny here to do the work for us!” 

“But what of Kal-El?  The Superman?” Granny glared at Barda, who cleared her throat.  “I mean, how can that creature have the strength to best him in combat?” 

Granny smile widened.  “Oh, Barda.  She won’t have to fight Kal-El.  I have another target in mind.  But you’re right.  This one needs a little extra seasoning for the battle to come.  And who do you think is going to give it to her?” 

Barda’s eyes widened in realization as she saw Granny and her fellow Furies staring at her.  “No, Granny!  Please!  Don’t tell me I have give up my powers for thisARRGH!”  Granny’s mega-rod stabbed into Barda’s chest, blasting her with energy that drove her to her knees.  “You are being naughty, Barda dearie,” breathed Granny.  “Who do you serve?” 

“D…Darkseid!” 

“And who do you obey?” 

“Gr..gr…Granny…Goodness!” 

Granny switched off the mega-rod, releasing Barda and causing to drop to all fours, panting for breath.  “Now, look at you, dearie.  Getting all worked up over nothing.  You aren’t giving up all your powers.  You’ll be psychically linked with our new friend, which will allow her to access your strength and skill.  Doesn’t that sound fair to you, Barda?”  There was a flicker of resentment in Barda’s face before she sighed.  “Yes, Granny.” 

“Now that’s my girl!  Lashina!  Harriet!  Get Barda to the machine.   We need to act quickly!”  Lashina and Harriet picked up Barda between them and carried them out of the room.  Granny leaned over the vacant face of Lola Bunny.  “Yes, dearie.  You’ll be just right.  She won’t know what hit her!” 

Kara Zor El, Supergirl, flew thru the sky over the busy streets of Metropolis.  She enjoyed hustle and bustle of the city after years of living in seclusion on Clark’s parents’ farm.  And she didn’t mind the occasional citizen on the sidewalks below looking up to give her a shout and a wave. 

But her ears could pick up another sound.  A sound that she knew unfortunately all too well.  “Boom Tubes!”  Supergirl increased her speed, locking in on where the sound of the portal opening had come from.  She landed in an alley where the portal still blazed and it’s passenger waited for her.  They were female, with stylized armor that looked very Apokoliptian.  “Okay, sweetheart,” shouted Kara.  “Don’t know what you think you’re doing here on Earth but…” 

That was when Kara noticed the long ears sticking out from the stranger’s helmet.  “Ummm… who are you, exactly?”  The stranger pulled out a mega-rod.  “My name is Lola Bunny,” she said coldly.  “My granny told me I have to kill you.”  Lola charged in and swung the mega-rod, clocking Supergirl in the head.  She flew into the air to give herself some distance as the talking rabbit rose into the air on aero-discs. 

“Ooookay,” Supergirl said, bracing herself.  “It’s gonna be one of those days.” 

OK:

Lola Bunny has been brainwashed by Granny Goodness. 

On top of her base level strength, skills and Toon force, she has been given Apokaliptian armor, tech, and weapons, plus access to Barda’s skills and a portion of her strength. 

Supergirl is the DCAU version at full strength. 

Game On! 

Good set-up, broadway. Another good Looney Tunes/DCAU match-up. A couple of things, though: 

- The Supergirl in the DCAU is Kara In-Ze, who's from Argo, a neighboring planet to Krypton, and unrelated to Superman. Kara Zor-El is Comic Superman's cousin and is also from Krypton. 

- Also, I think it's likely that Big Barda had already left Apokolips by the time Supergirl came to Earth in the DCAU, so I doubt she'd still be working with Granny Goodness at this point. 

As for the match, I think Lola might have the edge with Big Barda's abilities. Since this Supergirl isn't as strong relative to the heavy hitters of the DCAU as the comics' Supergirl is relative to the heavy hitters of her universe, she may only be as strong as Barda and with much less combat experience. What might tip the match further Lola's way is if this is the Looney Tunes show version of her, where she has a lot more toon force than the Space Jam version. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - IKA
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
29.30 Total Combined Score
29.30 / 6 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Lola Bunny: 5
Supergirl: 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

The force of the mega-rod slammed again into Supergirl’s head as Lola’s rained down blows on her in mid-air.  Supergirl finally caught the weapon with both hands and yanked it out of Lola’s grip.  She crushed the mega-rod and tossed over her shoulder to the street below them.  “That was really starting to get old,” Supergirl said before throwing a punch that sent Lola crashing into a building. 

Supergirl flew into the skyscraper as employees fled from their cubicles.  Lola’s Apokoliptan helmet lay strewn on the floor as she rose to her feet.  “You know of course,” she said, eyes blazing.  “This means war.” 

Lola charged at Supergirl and delivered a flying kick to her chest.  Both women sailed out of the hole in the wall and back into the open air.  The aero-discs sped after the two as they smashed into the street.  Supergirl was the first up to her feet, groaning as she tried to recover.  “Clear the area!” she shouted to the civilians.  “Everybody!  Move!”  Lola delivered a hammer blow to the back of Supergirl’s head.  Supergirl staggered forward and Lola leapt into the air to deliver a spinning kick.  Eyes blazing, Supergirl spun around and fired a blast of heat vision at Lola.  Lola reached into her uniform, and pulled out a large stop sign.  To Supergirl’s shock, the beams of light stopped moving and froze in front of Lola.  Lola then tossed aside the stop sign, pulled out a fire hose from her armor, and sprayed water on the beams of heat vision, causing them to be extinguished. 

Supergirl stared in disbelief.  “But… that’s not possible!  How’d you…?”  In an instant, Lola charged ahead, raining down blows on Supergirl.  The young hero was out on her feet.  Lola grabbed a hold of the front of her uniform, and delivered a final blow that left her unconscious on the Metropolis’ pavement. 

“Excellent!” crowed Granny Goodness, watching the fight on a screen in her laboratory.  “I knew her athletic ability would make her a perfect Fury!  With dear Barda’s added strength, she’ll be unstoppable!”  Barda sat strapped in a metallic throne, wires connecting her to the machine that transmitted her strength to Lola.  Barda had a bad feeling about this experiment.  If this Lola Bunny proved to be as effective a Fury as Granny said, what did that mean for her?  Would she be forced to be trapped in this machine, powering another being for the rest of her life?  Or would Granny simply find another way to give strength to Lola, and remove Barda from the Furies all together?  That would almost certainly mean her death. 

“Now, my dear!” shouted Granny into a microphone.  “Finish off SuperBrat for good!”  Barda watched the screen as Lola advanced on Supergirl.  She knew she needed to act quickly.  She looked to her left and saw Mad Harriet, clapping her hands with glee as she watched the screen.  “Harriet!” Barda whispered.  “This Lola is quite impressive, isn’t she?” 

“Oh yes! Yes!” Harriet giggled.  “The furry fury beat the Kryptonian easy!” 

“She did,” Barda said.  “And I’m sure that Lashina will lead you well.  Now that she’ll be in charge of the Furies.”  Harriet paused, and glared at Barda.  “Why would Lashina be in charge?”  Barda shrugged and looked at Lashina, standing at Granny’s side.  “Well, I can’t lead you if I’m in this machine.  And Lashina has always said she was a better fighter than you.  And smarter than you.”  Harriet’s eyes went wide, then she spun around and glared at Lashina.  “Oh, she does?  I’ll show her!” 

Harriet bounded towards the screen and tackled Lashina to the stone floor.  “Harriet!” Lashina shouted.  “What are you doing?!” 

“Showing you who’s in charge of the Furies!” Harriet snarled.  The two Furies rolled around the floor as Granny glowered at them.  “Lashina!  Harriet!  Stop this at once!  Listen to your Granny!”  Lashina kicked Harriet off of her and pulled out her whip.  She cracked the whip and threw it towards Harriet, who let it wrap around her wrist.  She yanked with all her might and pulled Lashina towards her.  Then Harriet let go of the whip, sending Lashina crashing into the machinery that held Barda. 

“No!” Granny yelled.  “What have you done?!” 

Lola stopped her advance over the prone body of Supergirl.  She stood frozen as if awaiting instructions.  Then she groaned and fell to her knees to the sidewalk. 

Barda yanked the wires that held her and bolted to the console as Granny berated Harriet and Lashina, beating them with her mega-rod.  Pressing a few buttons, Barda opened a boom tube that opened under Lola, causing the rabbit to fall in and disappear. 

Granny turned her attention to Barda as Lashina and Harriet moaned and nursed their injuries.  “What happened?  Where did our new Fury go?”  Barda stood to attention.  “Granny, Harriet and Lashina damaged the machine.  It caused Lola to lose access to my strength.  I opened a boom tube and sent her back to where she came from.  She would have been caught if she had remained on Earth.”  Granny raised an eyebrow, but then sighed.  “Very well.  Back to the drawing board, I suppose.  Return to your quarters.  I will speak with you more of this, after I have dealt with these two naughty children.”  Barda gave a small bow.  “Yes, Granny,”  Barda walked out of the laboratory, allowing herself to smile as she heard the sounds of Harriet and Lashina’s screams and the crackle of Granny’s mega-rod. 

“Kara!  Kara, can you hear me?”  Supergirl groaned and opened her eyes to Superman kneeling over her.  She held her head as he helped her to her feet.  “I hear you.  But I think I’m going to be sore for a week.” 

“I heard the reports,” Superman said.  “Who was it you were fighting?”  Supergirl looked sheepishly at the carnage around them.  “Would you believe an armored bunny rabbit?”  Superman gave an incredulous look.  “Yeah,” Supergirl said.  “I guess not.” 

Bugs was sitting on Lola’s couch when the boom tube opened, and Lola fell into the kitchen.  Bugs turned to see his girlfriend, unarmored and laid out on kitchen floor.  “There you are!” he said.  “Where’ve you been?”  Lola stared up at Bugs, struggling to collect her thoughts.  “I… I don’t know.”  Bugs shuffled his feet nervously.  “Umm… so, about our date?”  Lola laid back down on the tiles, holding her head and closing her eyes.  “Not tonight, Bugs.  I’ve got a headache.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1