Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18425 Sydney Bristow vs. Anton Chigurgh

StormChaser

Sydney snuck through the warehouse. There were several henchmen searching for her. She knew she had to find a way to take them out in order to get to Juno.

She saw a fire extinguisher on the way and quietly took it off the wall. She threw the fire extinguisher on the floor and hid behind some statues. Several henchmen came running out.

Sydney waited until several of them surrounded the fire extinguisher. She them shot it and watched as it had spewed everywhere. In the distraction, she shot 4 of the henchmen. 

She went to hide again. Several more henchmen came out and looked at their fallen comrades. The henchmen then started splitting up to search for Sydney.

Juno said on the intercom "What is taking you so long to kill her"

Sydney shot a couple more henchmen and stabbed another when he was not looking.

She was able to push a statue on top of another. After shooting another henchman, Sydney ran out of bullets.

Juno came out from a corner and shot at Sydney. Sydney took cover behind some artifacts. Juno started laughing.

Juno said "It's over"

Juno walked closer to the artifact where Sydney had jumped for cover. Juno quickly made her away around the artifact and saw that Sydney was gone.

Sydney ran out and knocked the gun out of Juno's hand. Juno immediately punched Syndey in the face. 

Juno yelled "BItch!"

Syndey fell back and Juno tried reaching for her gun. Syndey pushed Juno back against a statue. Juno then grabbed Sydney and started choking her.

Sydney was able to break free from Juno's hands. Sydney then started punching Juno on the face several times.

She then grabbed Juno's head and slammed her face against one of the statues. Juno gasped as she tried to get away.

Sydney then kicked Juno on the ground. Syndey picked up the gun and aimed it at Juno. Juno tried to crawl away but Syndey shot in the air and Juno stopped.

Sydney asked "Where are my kids"

Juno said "They are being taken to an unknown location in Europe. The coordinates were given to the pilot but not to me"

Sydney was about to shoot Juno but was tackled by one final henchmen. Juno got up and ran away.

Syndey and the henchmen wrestled foe the gun. Syndey was able to shoot the henchmen. 

Sydney ran outside and saw Juno getting inside a limousine. The limousine sped off.

Sydney was unable to shoot the driver or the tires. She watched as Juno got away.

Juno's limousine drove to a private airport. Juno's phone rang. She looked at the phone and got nervous. The driver looked at her and saw that she looked frightened underneath the black eye and bloody face that she got after fighting Syndey.

Juno said "Start the plane, we are leaving."

Juno then answered the phone. 

Juno said "Yes?"

The person that hired her said "I told you what would happen if Syndey was not killed."

Juno said "I tried. I need more money and men."

The person on the other line hung up. Juno heard the sound of a shot gun going off. She looked up and saw her driver fall back from the plane and onto the ground.

She then saw a man with a large bowl hair cut walking out of the plane. He had a shotgun in his hand. He aimed the shotgun at Juno.

Juno yelled "Oh shit."

Anton shot Juno with the shotgun. He then received a phone call. Anton answered the phone. Anton said that it was done and then he was told to kill Syndey before she left the country.

Back at the warehouse, Marcus and a team of government agents arrived. Marcus told Syndey that things are starting to get messy. Syndey said that she has to go to Europe.

After looking over flight records from Juno's transports. They found a flight that went to France. Marcus arranged a flight to France for Syndey.

Syndey said "Did you find Juno"

Marcus said "Yeah. She was found dead outside her plane. Whoever did it will probably come after you next."

Syndey said "You are probably right but I have to find my kids."

Marcus gave Syndey another gun and some ammo. He told her to be careful and watch her back.

Marcus dropped Sydney off at an airfield. He was then going to head back to headquarters.

Syndey walked into a hanger and found some crew members dead. She took out her gun and then ran for cover.

She then saw the assassin that killed the crew members walking toward the plane that Syndey was supposed to leave in. Syndey knew that she had to kill him in order to get to the plane. 

sydney has a knife and her gun

anton has his shotgun

Can't believe I haven't seen No Country For Old Men yet. 

You're improving with each match, Stormchaser. :) Just have to start working on punctuation within the dialogue a bit, but the story in this match is pretty fleshed out.

• Like 1