MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 18403 Trakeena vs. Astronema

The door to the banquet hall swung open and Trakeena strode in, flanked by a squad of Stingwingers.  She breezed past the crowd of Quantrons, Cogs, Piranhatrons, and Putties and marched towards the table where the members of the United Alliance of Evil sat.  “What is the meaning of this intrusion?!” shouted Lord Zedd. 

“Somebody must have left the door open!” snickered Elgar.  “They let the flies in!” 

Trakeena raised her staff and fired a blast of green energy that knocked Elgar out of his chair.  The other villains raised their weapons at her.  Trakeena planted her staff in the stone floor and smugly glared at the Alliance.  “I bear greetings from my father Scorpius.  He has become aware of your Alliance of Evil, and has sent me here to declare that his armies are ready to join your cause.” 

Divatox shuddered.  “Seriously?  Why would we want a bunch of bugs in this thing?” 

“For once, I agree with you, sister!” screeched Rita Repulsa.  “We are already the most powerful force in the universe!  We don’t need you or your daddy, little girl!” 

“The choice isn’t really yours to make, is it?” said Trakeena.  “Shouldn’t we see what the true leader of this alliance has to say?” 

Lightning flashed in the chamber and the villains murmured in anticipation.  The lightning coalesced into the enormous form of Dark Specter.  He stared down at Trakeena and her soldiers.  “You do have boldness, daughter of Scorpius,” he growled.  “But I have chosen who will serve me in the great battle to come!  They shall annihilate all that is good in the universe and destroy the Power Rangers forever!” 

Trakeena took a step towards the giant creature.  “My father has instructed me to tell you that if you refuse to have his forces join your alliance, then he will take it as a personal insult.  Do you really want to be fighting against the armies of Scorpius and the Rangers?” 

Dark Specter’s eyes bulged as the other villains started to duck behind the table.  “Do not threaten me, child!  My Alliance of Evil will conquer the universe!  And if it crushes you and your father in the process, then so be it!” 

Trakeena smirked, turned around and started for the door.  “Very well.  If that is your decision, Dark Specter.”  The Stingwingers followed after her as the other villains whispered to each other.  When Trakeena reached the door to the hall, she stopped.  “Although,” she said, as the Stingwingers got out of the way.  “There is a way Scorpius could join your Alliance.” 

“And how is that?” snarled Dark Specter. 

Trakeena whirled around and took aim with her staff.  “By making it his Alliance!”  The staff fired another energy blast at Dark Specter, only for a woman with purple hair and dressed in black to catch the blast in her fist.  The Quantrons started to engage the Stingwingers as the villains at the table cheered excitedly. 

“Astronema!” roared Dark Specter.  “Destroy this intruder!” 

“It shall be done, my master!” said Astronema. 

The two women raised their weapons and charged across the hall to do battle. 

OK:

Trakeena has her Villamax training and weapons. 

Astronema is at full strength with her training and weapons. 

No final forms or other monsters. 

Whoever defeats the other one on one, wins. 

Game On! 

Okay, I did some research on both of them. Bad news for Astronama is that Trakeena's training made her an even better fighter than she was. Yet Astronema has some abilities that could end the fight from Hypnosis to the energy ropes and petrification. I'll have to know about Trakeena's resistances against magic to determine a winner.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.60 - leroypowell3
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.10 Total Combined Score
19.10 / 4 = 4.78 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Trakeena: 1
Astronema: 3

THE BOTTOM LINE

Staffs clanged against each other as Astronema and Trakeena went face to face.  Energy crackled in the air and mingled with the cheers of the United Alliance of Evil. 

“Squash that bug, Astronema!” yelled Divatox. 

“Yeah!  Exterminate her!” jeered Rita. 

Astronema swept her staff down and knocked Trakeena’s legs out from under her.  But the daughter of Scorpius quickly kipped up and transformed her staff into a sword.  “Pathetic!” she sneered.  She swung the sword only for the strike to be blocked by Astronema.  She held her staff above her in both hands to keep Trakeena’s blade at bay.  Shoving away forced Trakeena back, and she transformed the sword back to staff mode and aimed it.  She ran her hand along the staff causing it to glow with green energy.  “Now you will fall!” she howled.  A sustained blast of green energy shot from the staff.  Astronema extended her hand and a blast of purple energy rushed forward to meet it. 

“Such a show of power!” said Lord Zedd, watching the two women’s beams converge before him. 

“Ah, that’s nothing, sweetie!” said Rita.  “We all know who the real master and mistress of evil are around here!” 

“Oh really?” smirked Divatox.  “Where are they?” 

Astronema’s gaze was cold and emotionless as she set wave after wave of energy towards her opponent.  Sweat began to show on Trakeena’s brow as the purple energy moved closer and closer towards her, seeming to feed on the energy of her staff. 

“Uh oh!” said Elgar.  “Better duck and cover!” 

The villains all dropped beneath the table as Trakeena gave a final scream.  With a mighty explosion, Astronema’s beam finally reached Trakeena’s staff.  The force of the blast sent Trakeena crashing into the fallen bodies of her Stingwingers.  She held the twisted remnants of her staff in her hands and glared in disbelief at Astronema.  “No!  I won’t be denied!” 

Astronema fired a beam of yellow energy that wrapped around Trakeena and ensnared her.  Astronema looked up at Dark Specter.  “What is your will, my master?”  Dark Specter glared at the defeated Trakeena.  “Eradicate this nuisance.”  Astronema took aim with her Wrath Staff as Trakeena struggled to free herself.  “You will pay for this!  My father will tear your Alliance apart!  You will be….”

KRAKABOOM! 

A blast of Astronema’s staff, and the daughter of Scorpius was no more.  Dark Specter turned to the still cowering villains.  “Do any others wish to challenge my authority?” 

Under the watchful eye of Astronema, the United Alliance of Evil broke into a cheer.  “All hail Dark Specter!  All hail Dark Specter!  All hail Dark Specter!’’