Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

3rd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M2 - Heracles vs. Darth Bane

SSJRuss

Oswald: What an upset folks! Hawkman has defied the odds and defeated Kharne! He will be moving onto the semi-finals! Excitement like this is once in a lifetime here at the GCGBT!

*Replays of the previous match project onto the holo-screen as Oswald narrates.*

Oswald: Here is the replay now. Hawkman had Kharne on the backfoot and worked most the match in the air. A strategy of driving his opponents to the edge of the ring isn't a bad one. But it didn't last long.

*Replay shows Kharne finally catching Hawkman during another dive, gripping him by his wing and slinging him into the ring beneath him. Kharne quickly capitalized by putting the weight of his boot on Hawkman's chest.*

Oswald: See here is where the trouble starts. That crushing boot of Kharne forcing the blood from the hero's mouth. I thought he was done for sure.

*In a desperate move, Hawkman manages to throw his mace and strike Kharne's helmet. This gives him just enough room to get from under Kharne and tackle him at full force.*

Oswald: It's here that you see the true desperation, he's throwing punches with little effect but the ferocity is uncanny. Kharne can't mount a defense until he pushes him away but by then it's too late.

*The hulking space marine takes one too many steps back and his backfoot lands outside the ring. A gong sounds, signifying the end of the match. Kharne screamed in frustration as Hawkman's arm was raised.*

Oswald: It all seemed over from there. A shocking win to a true superhero. But it looked as though Kharne wasn't having any of it!

*In the final part of the replay, Kharne rushed back into the ring wielding his axe high to strike down his former opponent. But before he could make any aggression, he was teleported away.*

Oswald: Of course the Betrayer wouldn't follow the rules. He wanted some revenge but I guess he'll have to find it back in his own universe. And with that out of the way and the ring repaired, let us move onto the next match!

*A video package plays. Heracles and Darth Bane are voicing over edited footage of their past matches in the tournament.*

Heracles: The burden of my labors have brought me this far. I have conquered foes from ocean to ocean, and from fields far and wide.

Darth Bane: I'm told my opponent tonight is a man of honor. He fights for the glory of some gods he believes in. I wonder though, has he met a god? Because he will very soon.

Heracles: I respect those that have fought me so far. Each one of them needed to best me and I could see it in their eyes. Alas, they didn't have my measure. Heracles has yet to meet his match.

Darth Bane: Tonight, those in the crowd will bare witness to the true might of the dark side of the force. A power that has no equal. I will bury this champion of earth.

Heracles: Bane will fall beneath the might of Heracles, whose destiny lies at the top of the mountain. I will not stop until I've earned my glory.

*The video package ends. The arena goes dark for a moment, then the lights return to see Heracles and Darth Bane facing each other in the middle of the ring.*

Oswald: Well folks, I say it's about time for a battle!

Heracles VS Darth Bane

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. Combatants have basic knowledge of each other from watching the previous rounds.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination

I feel that if Herc gets ahold of Bane, then it's probably over. Darth Bane has one way to win and that is at a distance and with full power of the dark side. Glass cannon situation here I think.

Good set up

I'm leaning towards Bane. He is one of the most powerful Sith in history. While physical strength would go toward Heracles no doubt, Bane has a power beyond physical attributes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boratz said:

Good set up

I'm leaning towards Bane. He is one of the most powerful Sith in history. While physical strength would go toward Heracles no doubt, Bane has a power beyond physical attributes

Don't forget Bane's Armor is insanely tanky.

5 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

That is true

And I feel like in the Star Wars galaxy, there may be other individuals like Heravles that Sith and Jedi both have had to face 

11 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

I do think he could tank a few strikes, but Heracles will certainly shatter that armor if given the opportunity. I think it's just a question of range lol

Good set-up, Russ, and good commentary throughout. 

As for the match, I'm thinking Bane's Force abilities just might give him an edge. He may not want to try to simply levitate Heracles, though, 'cuz I've seen sometimes that a massively strong being can wear down telepathy's grip just by wriggling around enough.  Also, I don't think any Force user would want someone as strong as Heracles to get within arm's length. A barrage of Force pushes, Force lightning, and the like may be enough to beat Herc via ring-out. 

• Like 1