Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18366 The Dominion vs. Dominators

leroypowell3

Megastory

Alliance of Evil

Previously: The Sliverhawks began investigating the Alliance of Evil. Their first location was a Dominion manufacturing facility. After being allowed to search the place, the Jem’Hadar security forces suddenly turned on them.

The Silverhawks knew they needed to get out. There were workers there and they didn’t want to blow a hole into space killing innocent people. On the other side the coin, the Jem’Hadar were mounting better and better resistance.

Eventually, the Silverhawks would hit a blockaded that they couldn’t break through.

“You copy Quicksilver?” It was Bluegrass, calling from the Miraje.

“What’s up, Bluegrass?” Quicksilver asked.

“The Jem’Hadar ships are coming my way. You guys making a break for it you might want to hustle. But I’m picking up a psionic vibe. Something unnatural.”

“Mind control device.” Quicksilver assumed. “Maybe that’s why they turned on us all of a sudden. He decided quickly. “Okay team. We’re going after that mind control machine.”

Copper Kidd whistled a warning to which Quicksilver replied.

“Even if it is a person enhanced by cybernetics, the troopers working here aren’t in control of their actions. If we can disable it, we can end this scuffle. Maybe even gain some new allies.”

The Silverhawks soared on, swiping passed all opposition. They were leaving a lot of troopers behind them but the team trusted Quicksilver’s thinking.

Sooner than they expected, they found the mind control machine.

It was needlessly large, like something the Dominators would make for someone else.

Copperkid took a moment to examine it and then Quicksilver made the call to destroy it.

Just as the device was being obliterated, a large contingent of Jem’Hadar soldiers caught up to them. Steelheart and Steelwill braced themselves to fight but the aliens suddenly stood down.

Then Bluegrass called in. “Whatever you did, the ships coming in stood down. Anything you want me to tell them?”

Quicksilver responded. “Tell them the facility was under mind control. Looks like Dominator technology.”

Soon, the two parties were in conference.

“You have our gratitude, Silverhawks.” the Changeling Founder said.

The changelings were the creators and leaders of the Dominion empire. Their subjects called them the Founders. “Should you ever need refuge or assistance, you have a friend in the Dominion.”

Commander Stargazer smiled. “I appreciate that. We’re following something much bigger though. We didn’t know that the Dominion was in league with the Alliance of Evil.”

“The Dominators can be in league with whomever they like. But they will pay for using our people.” said the founder.

“We’re in no position to tell you what to do,” Commander Stargazer said with diplomacy. “I should warn you. The Alliance of Evil has some powerful players. If they call in help...”

“I doesn't matter.” the Founder snapped. “Our quarrel is with The Dominators. Their allies should stand aside.”

Stargazer frowned at her bravado but remembered his place.

“We’ll leave you do your business.” He said to her. “The Starhawks will continue our investigation. Good luck to you.”

“And to you.”

Fight Parameters:

The Dominion declares war on the Dominators. The Dominion gets first strike for whatever it’s worth.

Pretty good set-up, leroy. 

I'm not familiar with either empire, and after looking them both up I'm not sure who would win here. The Dominators are probably more powerful, but the Dominion can more readily produce more forces and are good at the long game.