Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18291 Aliens (Signs) vs. Death Angels (A Quiet Place)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION THROUGH THE BENEVOLENCE OF THE 9.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  VIOLATION OF GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT, DEATH, AND SUSPENSION.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.* 

Crowley: Hello, boys and girls.  Welcome back to the old TCC Arena.  It’s your pal Crowley along with Mr. Excitement himself, Andrew Ryan. 

Andrew Ryan: Where’s McMahon?  He was supposed to be here for this. 

Crowley: You know how it is.  Busy schedule.  Lot on his plate at the moment.  But don’t worry, you blood thirsty lot, we’ve got something good for you this time.  An extraterrestrial free for all on the battle terrain.  Ten Signmakers against five Death Angels.  Heh.  Can think of a few flyboys who won’t like the sound of that. 

Andrew Ryan: For the purposes of this fight, the Nine have implemented a new map and security measures for the battle terrain.  To walk you through this set up, here are the Misfits and Mister…. Screech. 

Screech: Hey, guys!  It’s Screech!  Know you are all excited to see me!  I’m up here in the control room overlooking the battle terrain!  The new map looks kinda like a Q*Bert level, a bunch of squares sticking up out of the ground.  It’s real neat and…

Pizzazz: Oh, get on with it, loser!  We don’t have all day! 

Jetta: Yeah!  You let us say something for a change! 

Stormer: Why did you need us here anyway? 

Screech: Um…. Yeah.  Good question.  Oh wait!  I remember now!  The Nine wanted to show how this new force field works.  Let’s see, is it this button ooooor…. This one! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZ 

Jetta: Hey!  Watch it!  Could have fried my hair with that thing!    

Roxy: With your hair?  No one could tell the difference. 

Screech: You see, folks, with these creepy aliens coming to fight, the Nine want to make extra sure they can’t get out and start eating people.  So not only will there be the main force field around the arena floor, there will be this handy force field around this square area.  No aliens getting out of that! 

Pizzazz: Brilliant, Einstein.  Now turn off the force field so we can get out of here! 

Screech: Hmm?  Oh!  Sure!  Let’s see.  Huh.  Which button is the off switch on this thing?  Maybe it’s this one. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misfits: OWWW!! 

Pizzazz: SCREECH!  TURN THAT OFF! 

Screech: Whoops!  Heh heh.  I forgot.  The Nine have rigged the cubes in the enclosure to sometimes make that loud noise you’re hearing.  The Death Angels really don’t like that. 

Pizzazz: TURN IT OFF, YOU PENCIL NECKED GEEK! 

Screech: And neither do Misfits, I guess.  Let’s try this button! 

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Misfits: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! 

Roxy: Kill those sprinklers!  

Pizzazz: MY HAIR!!!! 

Screech: And that must be the control to turn on the water jets.  Those green guys can’t stand water.  Makes you wonder why they’d come to Earth when it’s covered in…

Pizzazz: SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!! 

Screech: Oh!  Right!  Okay!  This must be the button for the force field! 

Misfits: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

SPLAAAAAASH! 

Screech: Or the button that opens the trapdoor on the cubes.  And from the sounds of things, I’ve opened the one filled with water.  Ummmm, well, that’s all the time we’ve got!  If you’ll excuse me I gotta go find a tech to fix this console and then get on the first bus outta here!  Back to you guys at the desk! 

Andrew Ryan: What a display of incompetence. 

Crowley: Meh, loosen up, Ryan.  The techs got the equipment working again in time for the fight.  With Screech… indisposed at the moment, and the Misfits out looking to put his head on a stick, let’s just get our alien guests into their habitat.  The Signmakers are entering from one end of the cube, and the Death Angels are being herded into the other. 

Andrew Ryan: The smaller cubes inside will randomly generate high frequency sound and water at various points in the battle.  Some cubes will open up to trap combatants inside in water or surrounded by speakers.  And some cubes will open to reveal armaments for our combatants to use against each other. 

Crowley: The green aquaphobes have numbers, and are more likely to benefit from the weapons, but the Death Angels certainly have size and speed on their side.  All I know is it’s going to be bloody and violent; my kind of evening!  Let’s get on with it! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  AAAAAAARGH!! 

Andrew Ryan: And the official is the first casualty as he gets his head ripped off by a Death Angel. 

Crowley: I knew I was gonna love this one!  The Signmakers charge forward, their gas projectors at the ready!  This is gonna be a fight to the finish! 

OK:

10 Signs Aliens vs 5 Death Eaters. 

They are fighting on a Q*Bert style terrain (cubes set up in various pyramids). 

The cubes will occasionally project high frequency sound (that can paralyze the Death Angels and leave them vulnerable), and jets of water (which is acidic to the Signs Aliens). 

The cubes can also open to trap combatants and to reveal weapons. 

Last alien standing, wins. 

Game On! 

This was pretty entertaining and fun

I would say Death Angels take this. The aliens from signs did not display anything that would make me think they could harm the Death Angel's. The aliens had their ships but we really didn't see much of their actual technology. Their biology had that gas that came from their hands but again nothing we have seen would indicate that would arm the death angels.

Physically, the aliens seemed to be just as strong as an average person. They seemed slightly more durable than a person as the one in the movie was taking the hits from a baseball bat pretty well. The aliens had trouble opening wooden doors and stuff like that. Death angels displayed superhuman levels of strength and could rip through metal. Their skin seemed to be nearly indestructible.

The big weakness for the death angels was the High frequency sound that exposed their head

The big weakness for aliens was water which burned away at their skin like acid

• Like 2

Alright! After so many years, the Signs Aliens are finally in another match! 😃

Sadly, the Signs Aliens aren’t going to win this. I can see the Death Angels ripping them apart.

Heck, a kid with a super soaker could beat them. 😁

Anyway, I give the match a 5.0. 😎

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.90 - Boratz
5.00 - Venom 2009
3.00 - Shoggoth breeder

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.90 Total Combined Score
12.90 / 3 = 4.30 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Aliens (Signs): 0
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 6

THE BOTTOM LINE

Crowley: Bloody hell!  Erm, guess full frontal assault not the best idea for the Signmakers. 

Andrew Ryan: The Death Angel that killed the official was able to batter the first two aliens out of the way, leaving them free to be mauled by two of it’s kindred. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Crowley: Huh.  Saved by the high frequency.  All the Death Angels are squealing in pain.  The Signmakers are just standing there, looking confused.  Get in there and fight, you idiots! 

Andrew Ryan: Here comes one of the aliens!  It moves towards one of the down Death Angels.  Draws his spike, and fires a jet of gas into the open crevices exposed by the signal! 

Crowley: The Death Angel seems to be weakening!  The other Signmakers are motioning excitedly to each other.  They run toward the 4 other fallen Death Angels! 

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Andrew Ryan: Only to be all hit with the sprinklers! 

Crowley: 3 Signmakers are down!  The other five are scrambling to find shelter from the water! 

Andrew Ryan: The Death Angels are recovering.  The heads are still exposed.  If these aliens can only find some weaponry to capitalize!  Their gas spikes don’t seem to have a lasting effect. 

Crowley: The remains of the 3 Signmakers are quickly devoured by the Death Angels.  It’s all even now, 5 to 5. 

Andrew Ryan: But I don’t see this being the sort of battle you claimed we were going to see, Mr. Crowley. 

Crowley: Oh, lay off!  Look out!  One of the Death Angels just dropped!  One of the trapdoors activated! 

Andrew Ryan: It’s stuck in one of the water traps.  It’s thrashing violently to try to free itself! 

Crowley: That one Singmaker from earlier is appearing to rally the troops!  But two them are ignoring him!  They give a mighty leap over the terrain and stab at a Death Angel with their spikes! 

Andrew Ryan: Too little to cause damage!  The Death Angel bucks both of them loose and into the water with the trapped Death Angel.  It clambers over the aliens as the water finishes the job. 

Crowley: Our lead Signmaker growls at his two remaining allies, but neither of them look eager to fight! 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Andrew Ryan: The signal and the sprinklers! 

Crowley: The Death Angels are down again, the two Signmakers leave their leader and take off running!  They are desperate to escape from the water!  But it’s no use!  They collapse in puddles just as they reach the forcefield. 

Andrew Ryan: The lead Singmaker was able to shelter himself. 

Crowley: He is a shade smarter than the rest of his kind, that’s for sure. 

Andrew Ryan: But wait!  Another compartment is opening! 

Crowley: It’s a weapons cache!  Shotguns and ammo!  Just what our boy needs to polish off these Death Angels! 

Andrew Ryan: The water has stopped but the signal is still broadcasting!  All the Death Angels are down!  What is that alien looking for? 

Crowley: He’s pulling out weapons and tossing them aside!  What the hell is he doing?!  Oh!  See his face?!  He’s found something!  He’s found… a… uh…

Andrew Ryan: Is that a baseball bat? 

Crowley: Um… yeah.  I take back what I said about this one being smart. 

Andrew Ryan: He runs toward the Death Angels, bat high above his head!  He swings! 

Crowley: And the bat shatters into kindling against the head of the Death Angel! 

Andrew Ryan: The Signmaker looks at his broken weapon in confusion.  The Death Angels have him surrounded.  They’re closing in, and….

Crowley: Ugh.  Lunch time. 

Andrew Ryan: A definitive win for the Death Angels.  But how do we get them out of the arena? 

Crowley: Oh, leave it to me, Ryan.  SIC ‘EM, BOYS! 

Andrew Ryan: Good God!  The Death Angels are being ripped apart!  They’re running for the force field!  What did you do, Crowley?! 

Crowley: Just had a couple of hellhounds slipped in those compartments.  Give ‘em a couple minutes and you won’t have a single angel to worry about. 

Andrew Ryan: …Yes.  And on that grisly note, that completes our coverage at TCC Arena.  For the Nine, I’m Andrew Ryan.  Good night. 

Screech: Come on, ladies!  Can’t we talk this out? 

Pizzazz: TALK TO MY FIST, YOU CREEP!!