Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18280 Rasslor vs. Tommy Oliver

Venom 2009

Rasslor vs The CBUB: Part 1

--------

In a flash of light, Spider-Man, Luke Skywalker, Superman, Optimus Prime, Son Goku, Ladybug, Sailor Moon, and basically everyone from the CBUB’s Database found themselves inside a spaceship, which resembles an oval amphitheater from Rome.

“Team Rocket!” Ash Ketchum yelled.

“He-Man!” Skeletor yelled.

“Vaatu!” Korra yelled.

“Power Rangers!” Lord Zedd yelled.

“Bowser!” Mario yelled.

Godzilla and King Ghidorah roared at each other.

“Mandy!” The Totally Spies yelled.

“Pinkie Pie!” The pink pony yelled out her own name.

“Say, what’s going on here?” Super Soldier asked.

“Where are we?” Squirrel Girl asked.

“Who dares kidnap the likes of Moi?!” Chloe Bourgeois demanded, pointing to herself.

“Discord, do you have anything to do with this?” Twilight Sparkle asked him.

“Sorry, Twilight, but this isn’t my doing.” Discord said.

“Well, it has to be one of you Reality-Warpers. I’m looking at you, Q” William Riker said.

“I have you know Riker that I have nothing to do with this as well.” Q said.

“Eek. Eek.” The Super Hero Monkey said.

“What did the monkey say?” Frieza asked.

“He says that this place looks familiar.” Fluttershy said.

“Yea, I’m getting bad vibes from this place. Like I’ve been here before.” Major Glory said.

"Silence, everyone." Someone said. Everybody was turning their heads and looking for the source of the voice and most of them became shocked as they saw a giant fly in a business suit. “I, Probodor, have brought you here aboard the Cosmic Colosseum Vessel, The Shipodrome.”

“Eww.... A fly.” Ruby Rose said disgustedly.

“Excuse Me?” The fly monster known as Dr. Seth Brundle was not happy from what he just heard from the Beacon student.

“Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by someone who thinks her show is a real anime.” Probodor said.

“HEY!” The RWBY Crew yelled in anger.

“You are to be guests of my master, so bow, bow down before your gracious host, the spirit of competition, the embodiment of victory, the eternal champion... Rasslor!” Probodor said.

Soon appearing in a beam of light in front of everyone is a blue humanoid alien that was dressed like a Mexican masked luchador.

“Rasslor!” Major Glory, Valhallen, and The Infraggable Krunk yelled in a mix of shock and anger.

"Welcome, Characters of the Comic Book Universe Battles. You have been chosen to receive the most glorious of gifts: The opportunity to face me, The Great Rasslor, in a contest of strength and skill. Years ago, I was added to the Database like so many of you. When I first got here, I was like a kid on Christmas Day. I was so filled with joy thinking that I would get to test my might against so many characters. But sadly the members of this site failed to notice my strength. Over the years, I have watched you all being put in matches, while I’ve been left in the shadows, being unnoticed by everyone. Of course I have been in two matches, but they were against the most pitiful characters that came into existence: Edward Cullen and the Evolution Goku.”

"HEY!" Edward and the Evolution Goku yelled in anger.

“So I decided to take matters into my own hands. Every one of you is to fight me in a series of matches. We’ll keep on fighting and fighting, until someone on this ship defeats me.” Rasslor said.

“Oh, yea? Well what if we refuse?” Booster Munchapper asked.

“Then you all will be stuck here, Forever.” Rasslor said.

“Ah, as if. Sorry pal, but I’ve got better things to do than waist my time on some nobody. See you all later.” Mr. Mxyzptlk said before he disappeared, only to reappear a second later. “What?!” Mr. Mxyzptlk tried many times to leave, but was always reappearing back on the ship.

“Sorry, but no one is going anywhere, unless someone beats me.” Rasslor said.

“If that’s what it takes for our freedom, then I’ll be your opponent.” Tommy Oliver said.

“Go Tommy! Show him that no one messes with the Power Rangers!” Jason Lee Scott yelled.

“So you’re my first volunteer. Very well. To the ring.” Rasslor said as he and Tommy went to a wrestling ring.

“Looks like the first match is going to be interesting as Rasslor will be facing the legendary Power Ranger, Tommy Oliver.” Said Spike from My Little Pony as he was in an announcer booth with Probodor.

“Sadly, a Power Ranger against my boy, this match won’t last long.” Probodor said.

“Spike? What are you doing?” Twilight asked.

“Well an event like this is going to need some hosts. So I volunteer myself.” Spike said.

“O Brother.” Twilight said as she facepalmed.

“And now both fighters are in the ring and are ready to start the first match.” Probodor said.

“I think he means the only match.” Tommy said.

“Ah, cocky are we? Well it won’t take me long to have you face down on the floor, begging for mercy.” Rasslor said.

“O, yea. Well let’s see how you do against me with all my Ranger Powers.” Tommy said as he pulled out the Master Morpher.

--------

Hey, Everyone. Here is the first part of my Rasslor arc. I hope you all like the match as well as this arc I will be working on. I’m going to try to make this arc as long as possible. Well as long as Rasslor keeps on getting Wins from his matches. So if Rasslor does lose a match, then the arc will be over. But if the match does end up in a Tie, it will be considered a Win for Rasslor.

Now the first the opponent for Rasslor is Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers, who has the Master Morpher that gives him all his Ranger Forms.

So can Rasslor win this match, or will his arc be over before it even begins?

I absolutely love this. It's my vibe, with a bunch of characters I know and throwing in that meta cbub stuff. Great!

Rasslor has a tough opponent for his first match up but I think considering how hype he is and how out of his element Tommy could be, Rasslor has a very good chance at winning. Keeping in mind we already agreed that Rasslor can beat Evolution Goku, who isn't a push over, I think Tommy is near that ballpark of power and will get beat.

• Like 1

I like to thank those who have voted, rated, and replied to this match so far. 🙂

To let everyone know, Part 1 is now on its last day.

If there is anyone who hasn’t voted yet, please do so now, so I can keep this arc running.

Also, I’m open on suggests on what opponents Rasslor should face in this arc.

On 6/22/2022 at 5:18 AM, Venom 2009 said:

“O Brother.” Twilight said as she facepalmed.

I think you mean "hoofpalmed". :D 

But yeah, pretty good set-up, Venom. If mapped out in an interesting way, this just might be a decent arc. 

As for the match, Rasslor looks like he might be the toon equivalent of the character he's a spoof of, the Champion of the Universe. That being the case, I don't like Tommy's odds much at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Also, I’m open on suggests on what opponents Rasslor should face in this arc.

Achilles, Pete (Disney), one of the My Little Ponies, Dexter from Dexter's Lab, The Rock, Captain America or Iron-Man...

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.90 - DSkillz
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.80 - Boratz
5.00 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.70 Total Combined Score
18.70 / 4 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE