Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18265 Cordell Walker, Texas Ranger vs. John Spartan

Al Rossi: Hellooo, fight fans!  Coming to live from the Bunker, its Al Rossi and Andel Sanap! 

Andel Sanap: And may the Force be with you all! 

Al Rossi: It’s great to be back with another fight for you!  We were being cautious with our security following the events of the Fox tribute, but now we are certain that we are able to continue giving you fans great action.  And tonight, it’s going to be a face off between two of the most famous names in law enforcement: Cordell Walker, Texas Ranger versus John Spartan, Demolition Man! 

Andel Sanap: The Octagon style cage has been set up, and soon these two men will enter to do battle.  Five 3 minute rounds of action, winner by submission, knock out, or judges decision. 

Al Rossi: Um, yeah, about that… 

Andel Sanap: What’s the matter, Al?  I thought that is how MMA contests are decided on Earth. 

Al Rossi: Well, they are, but that’s not how we’re going to go about this.  If both men are on their feet after five rounds, we’re just going to lower the roof of the cage, teleport in some weapons, and let them fight to the finish. 

Andel Sanap: … That… would be satisfactory. 

Al Rossi: I knew you’d love it!  Let’s throw it down to Justin! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Bunker!  The following contest is scheduled for 5 3 minute rounds, with an overtime.  Introducing first, representing the state of Texas, Texas Ranger… CORDEEEEEEEEEELL WALKEEEEEEEEEER! 

Andel Sanap: Whoops and whistles from the Texans in attendance!  Walker strides focused into the cage and acknowledges the crowd. 

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, representing the police force of San Angeles… SERGEANT!  JOOOOOOOOOOHN SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! 

Al Rossi: Spartan walks out to the cheers from his section!  The Scraps are going ballistic for him, while the more reserved San Angelenos are just golf clapping and looking nervous.  

Andel Sanap: To be fair, they don’t have anything quite like this in their time, Al. 

Al Rossi: The two men meet in the center of the cage as the doors lock behind them. 

Cordell Walker: You do good work, Spartan, but you’re too wild. 

John Spartan: What the hell’s that supposed to mean? 

Cordell Walker: We’re both law enforcement, but you can’t seem to catch a crook without taking out a city block. 

John Spartan: Hey!  I do what needs to be done to catch scumbags!  And if you got a problem with that, I’ll bust you up and shove the pieces in that stupid hat of yours! 

Referee: Okay, gentlemen, let’s keep this a clean fight.  Obey my instructions at all times.  Return your corners, and on my signal come out fighting. 

Andel Sanap: The tension is mounting as Walker and Spartan take their places. 

Al Rossi: We’re seconds away from Round 1!  Who will win this battle of the supercops? 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK:

Both Walker and Spartan are at full strength. 

The fight is contested in five 3 minute rounds, with an anything goes overtime with weapons. 

Win by submission or KO. 

Game On! 

THE BOTTOM LINE

Andel Sanap: We are about to enter the fourth round of this contest and the tide may be turning in John Spartan’s favor.  He came on strong in round 1, overpowering Cordell Walker early.  But the Texas Ranger started to wear down the San Angeles sergeant in round 2. 

Al Rossi: I really thought Walker had Spartan on the ropes with those spinning kicks.  Spartan just a managed to survive and came back swinging in round 4, keeping Cordell’s back to the cage and laying in body shots.  Cordell weathered the storm, but he’s looking the worse for wear. 

Andel Sanap: And the bell rings for round 4!  The combatants touch gloves in a show of respect but go right into their fighting stances.  John Spartan charges forward again, but Cordell Walker dodges and gives a kick to back of the head. 

Al Rossi: Sends him crashing into the cage wall!  Walker moves in to capitalize!  Spartan turns and ducks just in time to miss that right hand from Walker! 

Andel Sanap: Kidney punch from John Spartan!  The Ranger felt that one!  He’s moving off, trying to get some distance! 

Al Rossi: Spartan closes the distance!  A right!  And another one!  Walker blocks it and returns with a right of his own! 

Andel Sanap: Both men standing toe to toe in the center of the octagon!  The crowd is going berserk! 

Al Rossi: Walker sweeps the leg!  Down goes Spartan!  Walker’s going for a submission!  He’s trying to grab the arm but Spartan rolls through!  He’s got the mount! 

Andel Sanap: Incredible resilience from John Spartan!  Raining down punches to the head of Cordell Walker!  The official checking to see if he’s able to fight back! 

Al Rossi: Walker’s busted open!  He’s fading!  Spartan is relentless!  Wait!  He’s out!  Walker’s out!  The ref is waving for the bell! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner as result of TKO, 2 minutes and 12 seconds in round 4: JOOOOOOOOOOHN SPAAAAAARTAAAAAAN!! 

Al Rossi: The officials have managed to pull Spartan off of Walker!  Mercy flies in to see to their injuries. 

Andel Sanap: Disappointed you didn’t get the weapons into the fight, Al? 

Al Rossi: Meh.  We’ll just have to save them for the next one.  Until then, stay strong, fight fans!  The Bunker is still open for business!  Dedicated to giving you all the best action in the multiverse!  For all of us at the Bunker, I’m Al Rossi!  Goodnight, everybody! 

Cordell Walker: Good fight, Spartan. 

John Spartan: Yeah, yeah, whatever. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh.  Could we get some better-looking guys for the next fight? 

Philippa Forrester: I don’t know.  I got a kick out of this one. 

Chloe Bourgeois:   Huh? 

Philippa Forrester: … Okay, we’re done here. 

• 1 year later...