MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

The Grand Hunt R1 - Garrus Vakarian vs. Kobolds

SSJRuss

The Grand Hunt

Round ONE

Challenge: DEFEAT THE KOBOLDS

Saving the galaxy doesn’t exactly pay the bills. Garrus learned that the hard way.

After blowing the Reapers back to hell, Garrus earned some much needed R&R, but when it came time to go back to the real world, he found it sorely lacking. I mean, what do you do when you’ve already defeated the galaxies’ greatest evil? Go back to being a vigilante?

Garrus went back to being a vigilante. He traveled from world to world, sniping and taking down some of the meanest criminals he could find.

Until one day, when he received an invitation to the Grand Hunt. It was a multiversal event, something he didn’t even know existed. How could he turn that down?

Garrus accepted the call and met eight other hunters at a pretty plain looking headquarters dressed like a cross between a mansion and a space station. There were some serious folk in here, a few that kept their helmets on to hide their identity. To Garrus’ surprise, most of the hunters stayed silent.

Perhaps they were just judging the scene and casing the place, like himself.

Others were kind of loud. They probably weren’t going to last that long.

A man calling himself the ‘The Commissioner’ stood before them and explained the contest. "Here is how this works. Each of you must complete a challenge to move on to the next round. The game ends and a winner is crowned GRAND CHAMPION when the rest of the competitors have failed their challenges."

Pretty small group to crown somebody the champion of the multiverse. But Garrus didn’t object, the less competition meant a faster game. And Garrus didn’t want to spend any more time here than he had too.

The Commissioner presented three maps, each color coordinated to three hunters each. Garrus’ image was next to a map of a Castle, as well as competitors ‘naked human’ and ‘orange armor’. Garrus didn’t like going into battle not knowing what he was going to face, but after the war with the Reapers he was surely conditioned otherwise.

The briefing ended. Garrus calibrated his weapons. The hunt was on.

A beam of magic or technology or something took Garrus before a large castle. It was definitely human, but he had the feeling that wasn’t what he was going to be facing now. The castle was the only landmark around, meaning no vantage for sniping. He’d have to storm it alone.

Just like old times.

Garrus must take the castle and defeat the group of Kobolds that control it to win the challenge.

(25 Kobolds with access to spears, shields, swords, bow and arrows, and one or two low level spells.)

23 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Yeah Garrus has this. Though I don't consider him a hunter, isn't he more of a spacecop? 

Yeah he's more of a vigilante than a hunter, but I like him and he's close enough that I can make it work.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah he's more of a vigilante than a hunter, but I like him and he's close enough that I can make it work.

As long as he doesn't stop to make some calibrations. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.60 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.70 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.30 Total Combined Score
19.30 / 4 = 4.83 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE