Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18231 Biollante vs. The Transformers Universe

Venom 2009

Note: This is the version of the Transformers from the G1 Animated Series.

--------

The Amazon Rainforest has become a warzone between the Autobots and Decepticons. The Transformers were either firing their weapons at each other, fighting in hand-to-hand combat, or using the trees as weapons. Much of the Amazon Rainforest was lost as the trees were either knocked down, or were burned away. Optimus Prime and Megatron had their hands locked against one another, trying to over-power the other.

“Today, will be the day I finish you off once and for all, Prime.” Megatron said.

“Like that will ever happen.” Optimus said. 

While the Transformers kept on fighting, energy-like spores started coming down from the sky.

“What’s That!” Blaster yelled.

Both the Autobots and Decepticons stopped fighting each other as they noticed the spores were raining down on them and going into the ground. Another thing they noticed is that none of the spores were getting on their bodies. “What are these things?” Brawn asked.

“Whatever they are, they don’t seem to be a danger to us.” Ratchet said.

Soon there were no more spores, and they all went into the ground. “Weird. Well then, now that’s over, let's get back destroying the Auto...” Skywarp was saying before the ground started to shake.

“Earthquake!” Rumble yelled.

Before everybody knew it, giant green vines and snake-like creatures came bursting out of the ground. The giant robots had to dodge or transform into their vehicle form to avoid being hit by the snakes and vines. But it turned out that the vines and snakes were actually limbs as a massive creature came out of the dirt.

“By the Allspark.” Muttered Optimus. He and Megatron shared looks of horror. Most of the Transformers took steps back. In front of the Autobots and Decepticons was Biollante. The clone of Godzilla let out an angry roar at the Transformers.

“Uh... Guys. I think it’s mad at us.” Ironhide said.

“For what? We didn’t do anything to it.” Thundercracker said.

“Well since it’s a giant plant, maybe the thing is mad at us for destroying most of the Amazon Rainforest.” Wheeljack said.

“Oh please, like plants have feelings.” Starscream said, hovering in the air. Biollante understood what the Decepticon Jet said and launched a vine at him. Starscream screamed as he dodged the vine. Biollante sent out more vines, this time at Optimus and Megatron. 

“Watch Out!” Optimus yelled as he tackled Megatron, so both of them could avoid being hit by the vines.  The two leaders of the Transformers fell to the ground.

“Why did you save me?” Megatron asked.

“Because if we are going to beat this thing, then we all need to work together.” Optimus said.

“Grrr... Fine. But this will be the last time that we will work together.” Megatron said as both he and Optimus got up.

“Autobots! We’re helping the Decepticons to fight this monster!” Optimus yelled.

“Decepticons! I want that thing destroyed!” Megatron ordered.

“As you command, Megatron.” Soundwave said.

“Grimlock will turn this plant monster into a salad.” The Robot T-Rex said.

“I will destroyed this creature like the weed it is.” Devastator said.

--------

So there you have it. I hope you all like the match.

Another Note: This is all the Transformers from Season 1 and 2 of the G1 Animated Series.

Who do you all think will win here?

Good set-up, Venom. 

Well, at her largest form (234 meters), Biollante outsizes the combined forces of the Season 1-2 Transformers by quite a bit (city-sized 'Bots and 'Cons like Metroplex and Trypticon are around her size, but they didn't come around until Season 3 and beyond).

Due to Biollante's sheer size and abilities, the Transformers definitely aren't taking her down by force. Their only shot would be to figure out how to counter her regeneration while avoiding her attacks. I doubt using the Matrix of Leadership would work in this fight, since Biollante seems to be mainly protecting the land that the Transformers are ravaging. 

Tough fight for the Transformers. 

• Like 1

Going to agree with DSkillz here. Biollante has a lot going for her in this match. She is very hard to kill and is much bigger than the Transformers. I do see them taking her down after an exhausting effort, only for her to get back up and be even stronger than before.

Also, good set up and a nice match for Biollante. This feels like classic CBUB in a way.

• Like 1

Yeah, combiners are still too small but could still be of good use with the right tactics. The matrix too is no good. However the Cybertronians are an advanced race and when they put their minds to it, I have faith they can find a way to defeat her. Only to get back up stronger than ever (thank you for that Russ. Thank you).

• Like 2

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - SSJRuss
4.70 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.40 Total Combined Score
9.40 / 2 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 1
The Transformers Universe: 3