Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION THROUGH THE BENEVOLENCE OF THE 9.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  VIOLATION OF GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT, DEATH, AND SUSPENSION.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.* 

Vince McMahon:  Welcome everyone to TCC Arena!  Alongside Andrew Ryan, and Crowley, I’m Vincent Kennedy McMahon, here to bring you a battle that only The 9 can produce!  After having no fans allowed at our battles a few months ago, purely for health and safety reasons, we are all very excited to have the members of the TCC Universe with us here tonight!  Over 20,000 fans have come from all over the Multiverse to see the action!   

Andrew Ryan:   I was fairly certain there were 10,000 people in attendance? 

Crowley: Oh, let him go. 

Vince McMahon: And we sure are going to be giving you action tonight!  Now we were originally scheduled to have a multi-person bout between the Avengers and the Justice League.  Unfortunately, due to contract disputes, they had to cancel.  But instead, we’ve found two teams of superheroes of even greater power and renown: The WildC.A.T.s and Ultraforce! 

Andrew Ryan: Who? 

Vince McMahon: Ha ha!  Come on, Ryan!  You must remember the WildC.A.T.s and Ultraforce! 

Andrew Ryan: I can’t say that I have. 

Crowley: They were really big in the ‘90s.  Well, marginally big. 

Vince McMahon: The point is they’re here now!  And will do battle for our amazing fans!  Fans who would never be caught dead in that ridiculous Bunker of Rossi and Sanap’s!  For now, let’s go to the back for an interview with Ultraforce!  Take it away, Pizzazz! 

Pizzazz: So, I said, “If you actually think Jem is a better singer than me, then you must be the dumbest DJ in the history of…!” 

Stormer: Um, Pizzazz? 

Pizzazz: Don’t interrupt me, Stormer!  So, anyway…

Stormer: But, Pizzazz! 

Pizzazz: WHAT?! 

Jetta: Don’t look now, luv, but I think we’re on the air. 

Stormer: That’s what I was trying to tell you!  It’s time for the interview! 

Pizzazz:   

Roxy: Psst! Pizzazz!  Say something! 

Jetta: Ha!  Should have a camera on her more often! 

Stormer: Come on, Pizzazz!  Tell the fans who you are and who you’re going to be interviewing! 

Pizzazz: Tell the fans who I am?!  They already know who I am!  I’m Pizzazz, lead singer for the hottest band in rock n roll, the Misfits!  And uh… I’m here… in this… hallway.. to interview… to interview…

Roxy: Ultraforce!  Jeez, Pizzazz!  Ultraforce! 

Pizzazz: I know that, moron!  I’ll just um… knock on the door of their locker room and… 

Prime: Yes? 

Jetta: Whoa!  Now we’re talkin’!  Look at the size of this one! 

Roxy: You’re nuts, Jetta.  He’s looking at me! 

Jetta: In your dreams, Yank! 

Pizzazz: All of you shut up!  I’m trying to run an interview here! 

Prime: Um, can Prime help you ladies? 

Pizzazz: Huh?  Oh yeah.  We were…. I mean, I was…  I mean the fans were…

Stormer: She means, is your team ready for your fight with the WildC.A.T.S tonight? 

Prime: Oh.  Well, we will be.  As soon as Ghoul gets here.  He’s running late. 

Stormer: Ghoul? 

Pizzazz: Ghoul? 

Ghoul: Hey, big guy!  Sorry I couldn’t get here sooner!  Traffic was murder! 

The Misfits:    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Ghoul: Huh.  What got into them?  Have they never seen a dead guy before? 

Prime: Don’t sweat it, Ghoul.  Get in here.  Hardcase is going over the strategy. 

Vince McMahon:  Uh, ha ha.  Thank you, Pizzazz and the Misfits for that… inspiring reporting. 

Crowley: I know what it inspired me to do.  Find the nearest bathroom and throw up. 

Vince McMahon: Then come right back to your seat because it’s time for tonight’s main event!  Take it away, Bruce Buffer!   

Andrew Ryan: Excuse me, Vince. 

Vince McMahon: What now? 

Andrew Ryan: We actually were unable to get Mr. Buffer to the Arena. 

Vince McMahon: Then who’s doing the announcing? 

Screech: Hey everybody!  It’s me, Screech!  The battle terrain’s chosen that these lucky contestants will be fighting in this farm map.  Winner will be the team that takes down all it’s opponents.  Unless they chicken out.  Get it?  Cuz it’s on a farm?  Oh well.  It’s time for us to start the fight!  So uh…. Coming to the ring first, we’ve got those cool cats, the WildC.A.T.S! 

Crowley: Where did you find this loser? 

Andrew Ryan: I didn’t.  He volunteered.  Would you rather it were you down there? 

Vince McMahon: Moving along, here comes the WildC.A.T.S!  Spartan flies over the fields as Maul, Voodoo, Grifter, Zealot, and Warblade move out along the map.  Void takes her place in their corner. 

Screech: And here are the guys they’ll be fighting!  From… somewhere.  It’s Ultraforce! 

Vince McMahon: The lovely Contrary hangs back as Hardcase, Prime, Prototype, Topaz, Ghoul, and Pixx enter.  With Contrary and Void both providing tactical support for their teams, who has the advantage here, Ryan? 

Andrew Ryan: I would say… 

Vince McMahon: Sorry to interrupt, Ryan, but the official is in position.  This battle of ‘90s super teams is about to begin! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK: 

WildC.A.T.S: Spartan, Void, Voodoo, Maul, Grifter, Warblade, and Zealot. 

Ultraforce: Hardcase, Contrary, Pixx, Prime, Ghoul, Prototype, and Topaz. 

All are their cartoon versions at full strength. 

Whoever immobilizes the opposing team, wins.

Game On! 

• Like 1

OH Yeah! Two teams I know but they're the cartoon versions! I actually have the Wildcats cartoon on DVD and watched back when it was on TV. I never saw the Ultraforce cartoon.

Naturally, they're both watered down, versions of their comicbook versions so I guess I can still assess the match.

Prime will be the hardest to take down. Hardcase is a tough opponent too but I think Spartan can take him after a hard fight. 

Beyond a distraction, Pixx is a non-factor and Ultraforce doesn't have the tactical training to use her effectively. Not like the Wildcats. Zealot demolishes Topaz respectfully but she'll definately beat her.

Ghoul doesn't really have the offensive powers to hurt anybody. So again, no tactical advantage for him.

Prototype is no Iron Man (on many levels) and I see Grifter taking him down. Or Maul could do it.

Voodoo in the cartoon is how she was in the early comics before she got Coda training and her Kherabim stuff really started kicking in.

So it ends with Prime, and maybe Hardcase even a possble lucky Prototype eventually getting overrun by Spartan, Maul, Warblade, and Zealot (basically the whole team)

Wildcats win.

• Like 1

Great set up again. Good humor for the commentators.

I know each team but no super familiar with their cartoon versions. I like the WildCATs more though, I think they work better as a team. Ultraforce is strong and could win this, but I think the odds aren't in their favor. Again, I haven't done a lot of research to say for sure.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.60 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.60 Total Combined Score
9.60 / 2 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Wildcats: 2
Ultraforce: 0

THE BOTTOM LINE

Vince McMahon: Bursting out of the cornfield comes Zealot, Warblade, and Grifter!  They’re leading the charge for the WildC.A.T.s!  Spartan takes to the air and fires a plasma blast! 

Andrew Ryan: But he is met in the air by Prototype.   The armor takes a hit but Prototype fires back! 

Prototype: You’re going to have to do better than that to put a dent in Ultratech armor, pal. 

Spartan: I assure you, Prototype.  I can! 

Crowley: Wow.  Not great at banter, are they? 

Vince McMahon: But look out!  Here come’s Prime!  The strongest of the Ultras tackles Spartan in mid-air and starts laying in blows! 

Prime: Stop playing around, tin can man!  Leave this one to Prime! 

Prototype: Hey!  Find your own dance partner, meathead! 

Void: Maul.  Voodoo.  Move in to intercept. 

Voodoo: Got it! Let’s go, big guy! 

Maul: Time to cut Prime down to size! 

Andrew Ryan: That enormous creature is getting even larger!  With that young lady perched on his shoulders, he lumbers forward to give support to Spartan. 

Crowley: Meanwhile we’ve got Hardcase and Amazon Smurf facing off with Zealot, Warblade, and Grifter!  They’re standing guard over Contrary! 

Grifter: You might as well give up now, jack.  You’re outnumbered. 

Hardcase: I’ve faced worse odds and tougher customers then you, masked man.  Topaz!  Take ‘em down! 

Topaz: To battle!  Haiiiiiyahyahyahyahyah! 

Crowley: She lunges for Grifter swinging that charged up staff but Zealot is there to block it with her blades!    

Topaz: Ah!  A worthy opponent!  Only a fellow woman is worthy of combat with the queen of Gwendor! 

Zealot: Your arrogance will be your undoing, your highness! 

Vince McMahon: Hardcase expertly dodges Warblade’s strikes!    The WildC.A.T. extends his arms and slashes with those enormous blades but Hardcase is just too quick for him! 

Warblade: You can’t run forever! 

Hardcase: I’m not running anywhere!  Which you could tell if you were anything other than an oversized Swiss army knife! 

Warblade: Keep talkin’, jerk!  As soon as I get my blades on you, you’re toast! 

Andrew Ryan: It appears that this… Hardcase is drawing Warblade closer to that silo. 

Crowley: Warblade charging ahead and… 

Vince McMahon: My goodness!  Warblade’s weaponry slices through the metal and causing the grain to come spewing out!  He’s blinded! 

Crowley: Now Hardcase goes to work!  Strong right hand sends the Ultra smashing into the barn!  Hardcase leaps ahead for the kill! 

Contrary: Excellent, Hardcase.  But be on your guARRRRGH! 

Andrew Ryan: What the blazes! 

Vince McMahon: Look at Contrary!  Perched on top her chair is Grifter!  And above them, yes!  It’s one of Void’s portals! 

Crowley: Beamed above her, dropped onto the chair, and blasted her at close range! 

Topaz: Sister Contrary!  NO! 

Andrew Ryan: Zealot tries to capitalize but Topaz blocks the strike!  Topaz swings wildly at Zealot but her head’s not in the game! 

Vince McMahon: So much action, ladies and gentlemen!  Spartan and Prototype trading blasts!  Prime is heading for Voodoo, still perched on Maul! 

Prime: Prime doesn’t like to hit girls, but he’ll make an exception this time! 

Maul: Guess again, little man! 

Vince McMahon: Maul raises his oversized arms but Prime flies out of the way!  Uppercut to the giant WildC.A.T.!  Oh no!  Voodoo is knocked off balance!  She’s fallen off! 

Voodoo: Maul!  Spartan!  Help! 

Andrew Ryan: Spartan is speeding down to catch her, but Prototype is right behind him!  He grabs Spartan by the collar and hurls him back!  Then he hurtles down and catches Voodoo himself! 

Prototype: Naptime, girlie! 

Voodoo: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! 

Vince McMahon: A final blast from the suit and Voodoo is out! 

Maul: I swear you’ll pay for that! 

Prime: You should be worried about yourself, gruesome! 

Prototype: You tell him, Prime!  We got ‘em on the ropes nowKSSSSSHH!!! 

Crowley: Oooh!  Nasty!  Spartan finally was able to get a bead on Prototype!  Now he starts laying fire on Prime as he’s fighting Barney the gladiator over there. 

Vince McMahon: And there’s Void on the far side of the battle terrain, overseeing the WildC.A.T.s strategy, andWAIT!  From behind!  There’s Ghoul and Pixx! 

Crowley: What good can they do?  Is the zombie boy going start screaming about brains or something? 

Andrew Ryan: Look at the girl!  She’s running ahead of Ghoul!  She’s leapt on the back of Void! 

Void: Very unwise of you, human. 

Pixx: Guess again, Void!  I’m an Ultra!  An Ultra that can figure out any technology.  And from I hear, all you are is just another computer! 

Ghoul: Hurry, Pixx!  Those guys aren’t going to go on ignoring us forever! 

Pixx: Just one more second and…. Got it!  Here’s a tune for you, Void! 

Andrew Ryan: She’s slapped some sort of device onto Void!  Her body is contorting, sparks are flying! 

Void: ZZZzZZSHHSHK!  GrifSHSX-ter! 

Crowley: He’s too far away!  There’s no way Grifter can get there in… um.. What’s Grifter doing? 

Andrew Ryan: I believe he is trying to hotwire a hoverchair. 

Grifter: Hang on, Void! 

Vince McMahon: And there he goes!  The chair takes off, soaring over Zealot as she delivers a spinning kick to Topaz!  The warrior queen is down! 

Andrew Ryan: And here come’s Hardcase to her aid!  He slams the ground, and forces Zealot back!  Meanwhile, Void has dropped to the ground, and is still.  But here comes Grifter! 

Crowley: The crazy idiot is climbing on top of that hoverchair!  Pixx and Ghoul are running for cover!  Grifter leaps off and fires at the chair!  It’s hurtling towards… 

KABOOOOOM! 

Ghoul: PIXX!! 

Crowley: And one squashed Ultra, lightly broiled. 

Vince McMahon: Grifter firing at Ghoul!  Ghoul dodging, he leaps at Grifter and takes two shots to the chest! 

Crowley: Doesn’t mean much to a guy who’s already dead! 

Ghoul: Take your best shot, Tex!  Nothin’s going to stop me from taking that pistol and…

SSSSnick! 

Crowley: Well, that might stop ‘em. 

Vince McMahon: One swing from Zealot’s sword has decapitated Ghoul!  Hardcase storms after her but Grifter is there with another blast of his pistol! 

Andrew Ryan: Zealot springs into action!  Gets on Hardcase’s shoulders and rolls with him, taking him to the ground and pinning him!  Look!  Here’s Spartan!  He’s leaving the fight between Prime and Maul to assist Zealot and Grifter! 

Spartan: You’ve fought bravely, Hardcase.  You could have been a good ally to the WildC.A.T.s. 

Hardcase: Spare me the speeches.  If you’re gonna finish me, do it, you… 

ZZZZZZZK!! 

Crowley: And so much for Headcase. 

U

Crowley: Oh, who cares? 

KRACKABOOOOM! 

Andrew Ryan: What the hell?! 

Vince McMahon: It’s Prime!  Crashing down to Earth and sending the WildC.A.T.s flying! 

Andrew Ryan: What is all of that green liquid on his costume? 

Prime: You hurt Prime’s friends!  Prime will make you all pay!  Prime is the strongest Ultra of… 

Vince McMahon: Oh ho!  Not so fast, Prime!  Maul’s grabbed him!  He’s still in this fight! 

Maul: We’re not done yet, little man! 

Spartan: Maul!  Grifter!  Remember Void’s report!  That green slime means Prime’s near the limit of his powers!  Give him all you got! 

Vince McMahon: Maul tightens his grip on Prime, who’s struggling to break free!  Spartan takes to the air and unleashes a plasma blast!  Grifter is firing with his pistol! 

Crowley: It’s only a matter of time!  Prime can’t get away!  That slime is almost covering him completely! 

Prime: No!  Not now!  Not now! 

Andrew Ryan: We cannot even see Prime anymore!  Maul’s fist is just covering in this green substance.  Wait!  Look!  Slipping through Maul’s fingers! 

Vince McMahon: He’s turned back to Kevin Green!  He’s falling down to Earth! 

Crowley: Aww, but Zealot is there to catch him!  Now she’s setting him on his feet!  Should have let him hit the pavement. 

Kevin Green: Uh, hi. 

Zealot: Hello, ‘Prime’. 

Kevin Green: Um, heh heh.  Any chance you go easy on me?  You know, since I’m a kid? 

Zealot: … No. 

Vince McMahon: Holy Cow!  What a backhand!  Down goes young Mr. Green, and that should do it!  The official is calling for the bell! 

Screech: I can’t talk now.  I’m doing this stupid announcing gig.  What?  What do you mean I’m live?  Oh.  Uhhhhh Your winners: the WildC.A.T.s! 

Vince McMahon: And don’t worry, fans!  All of the combatants injured in this battle will be given the best care.  Dr. Baxter Stockman and Davros will have them good as new. 

Crowley: Just don’t tell Rassilon that Davros is rolling around. 

Andrew Ryan: Are we done now? 

Vince McMahon: Yes.  All that’s left to do is say thank the TCC Universe for joining us tonight for this thrilling bout!  And remember!  Only the Nine can provide you with entertainment like this.  Those traitors Al Rossi and Andel Sanap’s times are drawing near.  And that’s a promise.  For all of us here at TCC Arena, this is Vince McMahon saying good night everyone! 

Are we off the air?  Man, if these idiot fans stick around after that trainwreck, we’ll be business for a loooong time. 

KSSSSSSSSSH

Al Rossi: Psst!  Fight fans!  I don’t have much time!  A new fight from the Bunker is coming soon!  Don’t give into the Nine!  We are coming back, and we’re going to free the TCC from the Nine’s control!  Now how’s that for a ‘promise’?   Repeat!  Stay tuned for another fight from the Bunker in

KSSSSSSSSSH!!