The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 18164 The Demon Sorcerers vs. Gozer the Gozerian

leroypowell3

Megastory 23

Previously: After being escaping their prison dimenscion and coming to Earth, the 8 Demon Sorcerers fled Earth to muster their power. They went to the moon, killed Rita Repulsa and took over her castle there. After that, they set up a spotty empire around the Milky Way galaxy effecting many exiting empires. The Klingons lost a world to the Demon Sorcerers and sought to get it back.

The Klingons attempt to retake their colony world ended in failure. Dismal failure. Pride aside, they knew that this would be a problem for everyone else so they reached out to see in anyone had a better solution.

Amazingly it was the Cardassians that responded to their outreach effort.

A delegation met with a Klingon delegation to discuss the matter.

“These same demon sorcerers have invaded one of our worlds.” said the Cardassian ambassador. “We’ve feared for a while the threat of them expanding. So far nothing in Cardassian territory but apparently other galactic powers have suffered their vileness.”

“How did you fight them?” wondered the Klingon ambassador.

“We didn’t.” said the Cardassian. “When we realized how quickly the moon they invaded fell, we quarantined it.”

“You didn’t even try to fight them?” the Klingon was outraged.

“There was no point. We know a lost cause when we see one.”

“I knew we shouldn’t have come here.” another Klingon delegate grumbled. “They are cowards.”

“Name call all you like,” said the Cardassian. “But while you were needlessly loosing personnel, we have been devising a tranquilizing solution to the Demon Sorcerers.”

“What solution do you have?”

“Fight fire with fire.”

The Klingons clearly didn’t understand.

Shaking his head the Cardassian couldn’t keep his thoughts to himself. “Of course. If it doesn’t involve stabbing someone or blowing something up it’s beyond you.” He then proceeded to explain the Cardassian response to the Demon Sorcerers.

“There is another world long ago closed off by the Mimbari. Ages ago we sent a ship to inspect the nature of the quarantine as we didn’t trust the Minbari’s word. But the ship never returned. It never reported back. Decades later, we retrieved a bit of the communications from within the lost ship.

“The world was taken to hell. Or rather hell had come to the world.

An entity call Gozer the Gozerian had broken in the world and remade it in it’s horrific image. This is what the Mimbari were keeping everyone away from.”

The Klingon grunted. “Self righteous Mimbari. Just because they’re an older race they think they can treat everyone else like children.”

“Oh in this case it’s justified.” said the Cardassian. “In fact, we’ve joined with the Mimbari to keep everyone away from this planet. Nothing goes there. Not criminals, not enemies. And for sure, nothing leaves this world.”

“So what is your plan?” asked the Klingon.

“Find a way to introduce the Demon Sorcerers to the Gozerian.” the Cardassian said plainly.

“How?”

“We have mystics who know of spells to link worlds. They can infiltrate your planet lost to the Demon Sorcerers and create a gateway to the planet which Gozer abides.”

“How do we know they will not unite and overrun the whole galaxy?”

“I have read the writings of Gozer. It will not see the Demon Sorcerers as allies.”

“Very well then.” the head Klingon delegate rose to his feet. An alliance! Klingon and Cardassian against the denizens of hell.”

He drew his ceremonial dagger, sliced his hand and offered the blade the Cardassians.

After a long disgusted stare the Cardassian said- “I’m not doing that.”

And so the plan was put into action.

A team of mystic Klingons went to the moon that the Demon Sorcerers had subjugated. They conducted rituals and sacrifices to summon Gozer. Eventually it works and a portal to the world where Gozer abided was opened.

The Demon Sorcerers sensed the powerful new entity. Instead of allowing Gozer to come to their world, all eight Demon Sorcerers crossed the gateway and invaded Gozer’s world.

Gozer prepared a welcome- one of the destructive brands.

Fight parameters:

Gozer and the 8 Demon Sorcerers go to war culminating in a direct confrontation.

Who triumphs over who?

Good set-up, leroy. This was my favorite exchange: :D  

On 4/22/2022 at 10:18 PM, leroypowell3 said:

“Very well then.” the head Klingon delegate rose to his feet. An alliance! Klingon and Cardassian against the denizens of hell.”

He drew his ceremonial dagger, sliced his hand and offered the blade the Cardassians.

After a long disgusted stare the Cardassian said- “I’m not doing that.”

As for the match, this is a very interesting match-up. The Demon Sorcerers' only real weaknesses, IIRC, were chi magic and using their own magic against them. Meanwhile, the only way the Ghostbusters could stop Gozer was to risk apparent multiversal destruction closing the gate from where Gozer came. I doubt Gozer's going to be knocking the Sorcerers around as much as it did four normal humans, but at the same time the Sorcerers may have a pretty hard time sealing Gozer away. All I know is that both sides will likely do little to real damage to one another in the process. 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:26 PM, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, leroy. This was my favorite exchange: :D  

As for the match, this is a very interesting match-up. The Demon Sorcerers' only real weaknesses, IIRC, were chi magic and using their own magic against them. Meanwhile, the only way the Ghostbusters could stop Gozer was to risk apparent multiversal destruction closing the gate from where Gozer came. I doubt Gozer's going to be knocking the Sorcerers around as much as it did four normal humans, but at the same time the Sorcerers may have a pretty hard time sealing Gozer away. All I know is that both sides will likely do little to real damage to one another in the process. 

I was hoping somebody would get a chuckle out of their exchanges. 

To be honest, we've never really seen the extent of Gozer's power. Total speculation, but I see her (cause she's always played some female model) as Trigon level. At least in that class if not outright as powerful. I figure it would take a Galactus to actually destroy Gozer or the Demon Sorcerers pound for pound. None of that sealing away to their own dimension crap.

This thing could be a stalemate.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Macklemore
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.50 - SSJRuss
4.40 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.40 Total Combined Score
23.40 / 5 = 4.68 Final Rating on the match