Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18107 Snow White vs. Danny The Dog

leroypowell3

Megastory 21.5

Previously: Tula rescued Princess Kida and also took a sample of Dark Water from the evil pirate Bloth. She took both to Captain Amelia of the RLS Legacy. Meanwhile, Ioz, on an unsanctioned outing, was confronted by Ren- Prince of Octopon. Ren had come to rescued Kida as they were arranged to be married. As Ren was explaining what Dark Water was, Bloth, in his terrifying vessel The Maelstrom caught up to them.

When it became obvious that Bloth wanted them alive, Captain Amelia knew that they had a chance. It would be tough but she could make it work.

“Jack we’re leaving!” She called out.

“That would be great Captain, but I’d sure like to know how!”

“I’ve got a trick up my sleeve! Get the enemy off the ship!”

“Love to! Trying!”

Indeed they were. Cracker Jack had Sokka and Ioz with him against the men boarding the ship. The bad guys didn’t seem too trigger happy which suited Jack just fine.

Fighting for the other side, William Strannix- Bloth’s chief of operations- was irritated with the handicaps of his mission. He had to be careful who he kills and was not to damage the ship in case he unleashed Dark Water into the ocean. It all made sense but it just made things harder.

His right hand man, Dan Pane, was engaged with the captain’s bodyguard, Cracker Jack. That was one to put in the ring but was not the time to make money. Maybe if he could be captured in tact enough Strannix could revisit this idea.

Danny the Dog couldn’t be stopped. Especially by some kid from the water tribe. Useless sucker couldn’t even water bend.

On the bridge of the RLS Legacy, Captain Amelia had her crew preparing for her special move.

“Moana, you can do this.” she knew to say. The Polynesian girl looked more nervous than anybody. Rightfully so. She had the helm.

Once everything was the way she wanted, the captain gave the order. “Liftoff!”

Bloth had gone to the deck, awaiting the all clear sign so that he make his triumphant march onto the Legacy. To his astonishment, the other ship started lifting off of the water. It was flying.

“What the hell?” Strannix cried as he tried to make since of the event.

This proved so good a distraction that Ioz smiled as he put a bullet in the back of the man’s head. Dan Pane was also out of the fight before Cracker Jack ended him by breaking his neck.

That left Danny the Dog. He had thrashed Sokka almost instantly, but before he could reach another victim, the ship started lifting off. He saw Dan go down. He saw Stannix go down. There was no one to guide him and he went meek.

Seeing such a shift in character Ioz and Jack weren’t so eager to kill him. Instead, they put him in cuffs and lead him to the brig.

Even as the Maelstrom crew settled back in, Bloth blacked out. His eyes looked like they were glossed over with ink. Little did anyone know he was somewhere else.

“The situation has worsened.” the Dark Dweller complained. “With the Prince of Octopon involved there is power in play that can stop me. The Thirteen Treasurers Rule are a threat.”

Bloth suddenly came to, his brand new chief of operations, Don Karnage, staring at him. He was a mutated human/canine hybrid. Karnage was originally the leader of his own pirate company until the authorities focused in and shut him down. He and Bloth had done good business together so when Karnage came running, Bloth took him in. With Stannix dead, Don Karnage was the only logical replacement.

Recognizing the sudden attentiveness Karnage continued. “So like I was saying, it’s time to cut our losses.” He spoke with a heavy Spanish accent that sometimes bordered on the silly. But that was a deadly misinterpretation.

“We will pursue the RLS Legacy to the ends of the earth.” Bloth snapped. “Captain Amelia has a new ally who possesses a mighty threat. Until it is neutralized, we have one objective.”

Karnage submitted. He knew not to question Bloth too much. Part of his job was to give him more options, but the man’s mind was obviously made up. It was time to call in some friends.

Danny sat quietly as Captain Amelia and Cracker Jack stood on the other side of the cell staring at him.

“He’s been like this since the fight ended.” Cracker Jack told her.

“Poor sod.” Amelia frowned. “What did those monsters do to him?”

“I heard the other guys call him Danny.” Cracker Jack explained. “They treat him like a dog. Had this collar on. Soon as they too it off, he ripped into Sokka like… well… a rabid dog.”

“That’s horrible!” Snow White barked. Even angry, she was sweet as candy.

Cracker Jack and Captain Amelia looked at each other.

“I know what you’re thinking.” Cracker Jack sternly. “For get it. He’s too dangerous.”

“But you didn’t kill him like you did the others.” Snow White argued.

“I’m going to go in there and talk to him.”

Cracker Jack moved to step in front of the cell but Captain Amelia gently grabbed his arm. “Let her try, Jack.”

Cracker Jack huffed. “He makes a move, I put him down. No warnings.”

Snow White ignored him, unlocked the cell and walked in.

Fight Parameters:

It’s basically the Unleashed movie with Snow White playing Morgan Freeman’s role. She’s out to reform him.

Can she bring the humanity back to this terribly abused guy or is Danny the Dog too far gone and he’ll just kill her when things get weird?

Good set-up, leroy. At first, I had forgotten who Danny the Dog was, but then I took a second look at who portrayed him, and it came back to me. Unleashed was a decent film for anyone who's interested. 

As for the match, if a kind old man and a nice young woman can tame Danny, a fairy tale princess who's arguably kinder than either of them should likely have an even easier time of it.

On 3/27/2022 at 1:37 AM, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, leroy. At first, I had forgotten who Danny the Dog was, but then I took a second look at who portrayed him, and it came back to me. Unleashed was a decent film for anyone who's interested. 

As for the match, if a kind old man and a nice young woman can tame Danny, a fairy tale princess who's arguably kinder than either of them should likely have an even easier time of it.

Thanks for commenting. I've been going over ways to get Disney princesses (and princes, and other cast members) into these stories in a serious way where they fit in and contribute. That adventuresome ones are easy enough. but the rennesanse and classics are taking some work. This Snow White one worked out pretty believably.

I think Snow White can do this too.