Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18034 Scourge (Transformers) vs. Vilgax

leroypowell3

Megastory 10.6

Previously: Unicron began to recruit minions to do his bidding. Space Godzilla, created in the death throws of a doomed planet. Captain Planet- a hero risen by a victim world’s goddess as a last ditch effort to protect. He was now corrupted by Unicron’s power and served him diligently. The hawkgod of Arturus donated a super being- Starhawk in exchange for Unicron sparring his world. But these were not all his heralds...

The words that the hawkgod of Arturus used to negotiate for his world struck the Chaos Bringer deeper than he could have anticipated.

Indeed Unicron was aware of the forces that mounted against him. Most of them were no threat but a few commanded power that could challenge his.

That is why he began subduing minions.

The Shi’ar had only lost a few planets in their galaxy but they recognized his threat and brought into play the most powerful item their pathetic empire possessed. The M’Kran crystal.

One of the few power items that could truly harm him, Unicron dispatched Galvatron to neutralize it. Plucked from an alternate timeline, this Cybertronian was nothing but trouble.

Galvatron failed in his mission and had gone into hiding.

There were two others whom The Chaos Bringer had brought along with Galvatron. Troops already under Galvatron’s command. One of them was perfect for the task he wanted done.

“Scourge!” His ominous telepathic voice in his head nearly drove Scourge off of his heading as he sailed the space waves. “Galvatron is once again attempting to betray me. Find him.”

“But master. You can reach out to him over the cosmos.” Scourge wondered out loud.

“I can. But I want him to know that his subordinates serve me above him. Once you have located him, then I will administer his agony.”

So Scrouge did what he did best- tracking. His commander was easy to find and Scourge went there, dreading coming confrontation.

“Mighty Galvatron.” Scourge said timidly. “The Master has sent me to find you.”

“’The Master’ knows where I am.” Galvatron responded. “He just wanted to send me a message.”

“Why do you irk him Galavaton?” Scrouge whined. “We belong to him. Obeying him is our purpose.”

“Of course you would think that you spineless Sweep. But since you are here, I might as well use you. Stand behind me and stay silent. You are my assistant.”

Scourge did as he was told, wondering when the punishment that Unicron had promised would initiate.

Galvatron activated an interesting device. A type of transport of foreign technology. In front of them, a Boom Tube opened and Galvatron casually stepped through. Scourge hustled behind him.

They emerged in a grand hall. It was for the most part empty. But there were monitors on the upper level balcony that circled the room.

“I know why you have come!” A voice rang out.

The Deceptions peered around around until they found the speaker. A humanoid, flesh creature in flashy armor and a ridiculous cape.

“The Monitor I presume.” said Galavatron.

“I am.” the being confirmed.

Galvatron and Scourge were so big that they were able to face him directly as he stood on the balcony.

“You will tell me how to destroy Unicron.” Galvatron demanded.

The Monitor, for all his small statue in comparison was unintimidated. But he did comply.

“There once was a being of omnipotent power. After loneliness set in, the omnipotent being destroyed itself. But power like that cannot be undone. The remains of this being still exist in the form of six gems. Any one of these gems will be enough to destroy the Chaos Bringer.”

“This is what I need.” Galvatron grinned hungrily.

“Be warned.” The Monitor added. “There are others on the same quest; seeking the same thing.”

Galvatron merely grunted his understanding.

At that time, another Boom Tube opened and a new being came through. He was humanoid in body but had a squid-like face with tentacles dangling down like a beard.

“You have guests.” the being obsereved.

“Vilgax.” The Monitor greeted him. “Why have you returned?”

“The trail of the Infinity Stones have grown cold. I need more information.”

“You too seek the Infinity Stones?” Galvatron quarried.

Vilgax looked at the giant robot. “Do not attempt to hinder me Cybertronian. Clearly you do not know who I am.”

Galvatron sneered at him. “You do not know who I am.”

“By all means.” Vilgax spread his arms. “Enlighten me.”

Galvatron snorted. “You are not worth my time flesh creature. Scourge, kill him.”

“As you command, Mighty Galvatron.” Scourge took a menacing step forward literally intent on stepping on him.

Casually, Vilgax pulled out a gun-looking device. He pointed and shot. Pym particles shot out and the giant mech shrank down to human size.

Scourge glared about confused.

“A handy device to bring large targets to a more manageable size.” Vilgax gloated.

A confused Scourge recovered his composure. “Pathetic flesh creature. I am a herald of Unicron. Size is a hindrance at times. This gives me a chance to savor your demise.”

Fight Parameters:

Scourge has been sized-down to human scale but is undeterred from ending Vilgax.

I'm sure people are thinking 'it should have been Galvatron fighting' but I saw that Scourge doesn't have a record so I wrote him into the story. Cyclonus will show up later. I figure a Unicron empowered Scourge sized-down out course, would be a decent opponent for Vilgax. And no targetmaster Scourge for anybody that's wondering.

Sorry I missed out on this one, leroy. It was a good set-up and nice continuation of this arc. 

Never watched Ben 10, though, so I wouldn't have known enough about Vilgax to vote here.