Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 17927 Baron Zemo vs. Khan Noonien Singh

leroypowell3

Masters of Evil series

part 3.11

They had done well so far. Baron Zemo quickly built a new Masters of Evil to help accomplish his goals. The powerful Rain who became his lover. Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation. Vicious, a gangster for sure but proved his usefulness, loyalty and effectiveness more than once. Doomguy, a restless US marine discontent with unchallenging assignments. These few were is start.

A prison break- which humiliated the superteam the Bionic Six- earned him, the cyborg Bryan Fury, the golam- Cinderblock and a man named Guaron. At first, Zemo had his doubts about Gauron as Vicious could already deliver what Garuron had to offer. But when Gauron went to get a pair of young girls whom he had trained, he turned out to be an Armed Slave pilot and the mission resulted in the decimation of the Youngblood home team.

After that, he sought an abandoned cachet of Cobra gear. Taking his whole team, they contended with a group of mercenaries, the Expendables, who were also after the prize. The Masters of Evil mauled the Expendables and secured their booty.

But now Zemo had a rival. There was someone out there competing with his goals. This was worse than the heroes. He needed to identify this man. This man needed to be eliminated.

The under revered ability to research brought Zemo the information he wanted.

The man’s name was Khan Noonien Sing. The most successful product of a human enhancement project. Such experiments were quite familiar to Zemo but he had never heard of this one.

If not for the United States’ interest in Khan, Zemo would not have so much information on Khan’s activities as he did.

According to a hacked report, the Americans had tried to assassinate him as well as wipe out his organization in one fell swoop. The mission was a failure.

With the identity and history out of the way, now came the issue of finding him.

Then it occurred. A challenge.

A name such as Zemo would be famous enough to get Khan’s attention.

Simply putting the word out there that Khan had something which Zemo wanted would draw Khan in.

Worked like a charm.

Khan contacted Zemo within two days.

“Baron Zemo” Khan greeted him confidently. “I understand we have business.”

Zemo stared back at him. “You are about to get in my way. I wanted to offer a chance to step aside lest I be forced to remove you.”

An amused glint came to Khan’s eyes. “Funny. I was going to say something similar to you. My organization is growing. I have need of a competent lieutenant.”

“I have my own plans. My counter offer to you is that I will allow you to survive. So long as you stay out of my way. Back down when you hear of my involvement in an operation.”

“Your offer is rejected.” Khan smarted.

“Then we are at war.” Zemo stated.

“A shame.” said Khan. “We could have done much together.”

“I will do my best to ensure you die with honor.” Zemo promised.

“There are no guarantees in life. May be best man win.”

“He will.”

Fight Parameters:

Khan and Baron Zemo go to war. Let the vote go to he who can outsmart, out-stratetigize, out-last the other in a long term campaign to destroy the other.

1 hour ago, patrickthekid said:

Both are pretty clever and have put the heroes in tough situations. Both are also prone to making mistakes when angry. I just think that Zemo's goons give him the upper hand here.

Actually in this story Khan has even better followers (Killmonger, Afro Samurai, Kuvira) just to drop a few names. But I didn't want to involve them for the sake of the match. I just wanted an opinion of which would triumph if they ever got on each other's bad side.

Good set-up, leroy. 

Looks like there's going to be quite a battle here. Both are accomplished villains, but since Zemo's actually taken on Marvel Earth's heroes and occasionally come out on top, I think I'd give to edge to him.