Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Connor at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

John isn't going to engage with zombies. His whole thing is laying low. Throw in his experience with hyper deadly terminators and he has what it takes to survive 24 hours.

John's also at least as good as Jill in terms of training and technique, so if push comes to shove; he should be able to get through the day.

Keep in mind that Sarah Connor spent a ton of time training her son in everything survival and combat oriented.

22 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

John's also at least as good as Jill in terms of training and technique, so if push comes to shove; he should be able to get through the day.

Keep in mind that Sarah Connor spent a ton of time training her son in everything survival and combat oriented.

John's a good general, but he's not as good a fighter as Jill in my opinion. And being trained to face a Terminator is very different to facing a Zombie horde. As we saw in the last movie - Sarah uses hunting and ambushing techniques rather than actual fighting. 

16 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

John's a good general, but he's not as good a fighter as Jill in my opinion. And being trained to face a Terminator is very different to facing a Zombie horde. As we saw in the last movie - Sarah uses hunting and ambushing techniques rather than actual fighting. 

Terminators are much more durable and powerful than zombies, so I think John's training should be more than sufficient.

A hunt and ambush style is still fighting; it just involves more guile than run and gun. Most military doctrine centers around the idea of  "don't be seen." It is the whole reason camouflage is part of every modern military's uniforms.

9 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Terminators are much more durable and powerful than zombies, so I think John's training should be more than sufficient.

A hunt and ambush style is still fighting; it just involves more guile than run and gun. Most military doctrine centers around the idea of  "don't be seen." It is the whole reason camouflage is part of every modern military's uniforms.

I'm trying to think of the movies, and don't most if not all involve John Conner surviving thanks to another terminator?