Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

12:17 - Artemis vs. Osiris

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 17

Artemis

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Artemis at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Osiris

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Osiris at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Clash of the Titans

I don't know much of Egyptian mythical heroes, but Atlanta and Orion are both pretty strong contenders from Artemis's champion roster.

3 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

I don't know much of Egyptian mythical heroes, but Atlanta and Orion are both pretty strong contenders from Artemis's champion roster.

Tricky this one as the Egyptian myths focused more on the gods themselves than heroes. 

One example is the greatly revered Imhotep - which most of us will know from the first couple of Mummy films. He was revered as a hero and visitors came from around the ancient world to see what he had accomplished. He was a physician, an architect, and a high priest to whom magical powers were ascribed. So I guess the closest we could have would be the powers shown in the Mummy? 

Another example is Se-Osiris - a powerful sorceror who could cast spells without using his words. An extract which showcases his powers against an Ethiopian powerful wizard:  

"The Ethiopian waved the sealed roll as if it had been a wand, and pointed to the floor in front of Pharaoh, muttering a great word of power.

At once there reared up a mighty serpent hissing loudly, its forked tongue flickering evilly and its poisoned fangs bared to kill.

Pharaoh cowered back with a cry. But Se-Osiris laughed merrily, and as he raised his hand the giant cobra dwindled into a little white worm which he picked up between his thumb and first finger and cast out of the window.

The Ethiopian uttered a howl of rage and waved his arms, spitting curses mingled with incantations as he did. At once a cloud of darkness descended upon the great hall, as black as midnight in a tomb and as dense as the smoke of burning bodies.

But Se-Osiris laughed again. Then he took the darkness in his hands, crushed it together until it was no bigger than a ball such as children make of the dark clay beside the Nile, and tossed it out of the window.

A third time the Ethiopian waved his arms, and this time he yelled as if the jaws of Apep had already closed upon him. At once a great sheet of fierce flame leapt up from the floor and moved forward as if to consume Pharaoh and all who stood beside him on the royal dais.

But Se-Osiris laughed for the third time. Then he blew upon the sheet of flame, and it drew back and wrapped itself about the Ethiopian. There was one great cry, and then the flame dwindled and went out like a candle when all the wax is burnt away."

Mainly though it was the Pharaohs that were revered as the heroes - and deemed to be gods themselves. 

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the Pharaohs were considered the sons of Ra not Osiris especially in the era of Imhotep.

Based on my research into the myth Se-Osiris dates to the time of Pharoah Thutmose the III, in the 18th dynasty in a line that extends from Ahmose the I. Ahmose's name upon coronation became known as nb-pḥtj-rꜥ "The Lord of Strength is Ra".

It feels like the line of pharaohs is Ra's domain not Osiris.

Atlanta is swiftest of foot, only defeated by divine intervention in a foot race. She was raised and nursed by a she bear (some myths Artemis herself in the form of a bear!) She is a masterful huntress involved slaying the Calydonian Boar and some tellings of the myth she does slay it others she just draws first blood puncturing its nigh invulnerable hide..

From your boy Ovid

"A dreadful boar.—His burning, bloodshot eyes
seemed coals of living fire, and his rough neck
was knotted with stiff muscles, and thick-set
with bristles like sharp spikes. A seething froth
dripped on his shoulders, and his tusks
were like the spoils of Ind [India]. Discordant roars
reverberated from his hideous jaws;
and lightning—belched forth from his horrid throat—
scorched the green fields."

So she leads the take down of this super lightning boar and gets to keep the hide because of that. To top it off, these weren't nobody's in the hunt either. The Argonauts were there. Basically every hero of the age (except Hercules) is there. To that note, she was an Argonaut and was invited in the hunt for the Golden Fleece because of her prowess. She is the only woman of their number.

She bested Peleus in wrestling. Peleus, for the unaware, was able to out-wrestle Thetis, despite her turning into a myriad of different forms.  This is Peleus the father of Achilles. That's another great feather in the cap of our heroine.

Artemis also has one significant champion I have not mentioned in the form of Aeneas because although present in the Illiad and favored by Apollo and Artemis as well as his mother Aphrodite, he is more known for fame in Roman myth than Greek.

5 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the Pharaohs were considered the sons of Ra not Osiris especially in the era of Imhotep.

Based on my research into the myth Se-Osiris dates to the time of Pharoah Thutmose the III, in the 18th dynasty in a line that extends from Ahmose the I. Ahmose's name upon coronation became known as nb-pḥtj-rꜥ "The Lord of Strength is Ra".

It feels like the line of pharaohs is Ra's domain not Osiris.

Atlanta is swiftest of foot, only defeated by divine intervention in a foot race. She was raised and nursed by a she bear (some myths Artemis herself in the form of a bear!) She is a masterful huntress involved slaying the Calydonian Boar and some tellings of the myth she does slay it others she just draws first blood puncturing its nigh invulnerable hide..

From your boy Ovid

"A dreadful boar.—His burning, bloodshot eyes
seemed coals of living fire, and his rough neck
was knotted with stiff muscles, and thick-set
with bristles like sharp spikes. A seething froth
dripped on his shoulders, and his tusks
were like the spoils of Ind [India]. Discordant roars
reverberated from his hideous jaws;
and lightning—belched forth from his horrid throat—
scorched the green fields."

So she leads the take down of this super lightning boar and gets to keep the hide because of that. To top it off, these weren't nobody's in the hunt either. The Argonauts were there. Basically every hero of the age (except Hercules) is there. To that note, she was an Argonaut and was invited in the hunt for the Golden Fleece because of her prowess. She is the only woman of their number.

She bested Peleus in wrestling. Peleus, for the unaware, was able to out-wrestle Thetis, despite her turning into a myriad of different forms.  This is Peleus the father of Achilles. That's another great feather in the cap of our heroine.

Artemis also has one significant champion I have not mentioned in the form of Aeneas because although present in the Illiad and favored by Apollo and Artemis as well as his mother Aphrodite, he is more known for fame in Roman myth than Greek.

Pharaohs were once sons of Ra but that changed following the rise of Osiris. Kings became both part of Horus and Osiris, e.g. "The kings of Egypt were associated with Osiris in death – as Osiris rose from the dead so they would be in union with him".

Se-Osiris himself could be considered a hero with thr considerable magic he wielded.