Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:9 - Batroc the Leaper vs. The Condiment King

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 9

Batroc the Leaper

Slot: The Team's Worst Villain
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batroc the Leaper at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

The Condiment King

Slot: The Team's Worst Villain
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Condiment King at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Escape Arkham

Well, hear me out. While Condiment King would never escape Arkham on his own, barring a miracle or someone else engineering a mass escape, Arkham is typically reserved for the worst of the worst villains, or the most insane. It is not a place meant for the Condiment King, so the staff would chalk it up to someone in administration making a logistical error and they would send Condiment King off to a more fitting prison with no muss or fuss. Therefore, while he doesn’t escape to true freedom, he does escape Arkham! 

Batroc, on the other hand…while he can be legitimately a challenge in a fight, he is unfamiliar with Arkham nor a friend/ally to any that could be present there at the time. He’s an unknown, and at least can be seen as a legit threat who’d belong there, unlike Condiment King. I don’t see him managing to escape any time soon.

3 hours ago, C.T. said:

Well, hear me out. While Condiment King would never escape Arkham on his own, barring a miracle or someone else engineering a mass escape, Arkham is typically reserved for the worst of the worst villains, or the most insane. It is not a place meant for the Condiment King, so the staff would chalk it up to someone in administration making a logistical error and they would send Condiment King off to a more fitting prison with no muss or fuss. Therefore, while he doesn’t escape to true freedom, he does escape Arkham! 

Batroc, on the other hand…while he can be legitimately a challenge in a fight, he is unfamiliar with Arkham nor a friend/ally to any that could be present there at the time. He’s an unknown, and at least can be seen as a legit threat who’d belong there, unlike Condiment King. I don’t see him managing to escape any time soon.

Running around looking like that, squirting mustard on everyone? I'd say Condiment King is where he belongs

This should be pretty easy for Batroc. Despite holding some of the most dangerous psychopaths and mass murders in the world Arkham Asylum is notoriously understaffed and underfunded and that’s mostly why the villains sent there escape time after time. And Batroc is not only in better physical, mental and psychological shape then most of those villains but he’s escaped from FAR more advanced prison’s then Arkham. He was imprisoned in a Wakanda super prison at the end of Black Panther Vol. 4 #6 (you can also see it in the Black Panther animated series) after being apart of Ulysses Claw’s invasion and escaped but a few issues latter! And a Wakandan prison is much more advanced and guarded then Arkham Asylum.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:09 AM, C.T. said:

Ah but being new there could work to his advantage. The Arkham villains all have a history of backstabbing and trying to kill each other, you really think they’d put aside decades of mistrust and blood feuds over Batroc? Heck if anything they’d be fighting each other to recruit him! A strong, level headed, and loyal as hell new henchmen who can take on elite heroes like Captain America, Spider-Man and the Punisher! Tell me he wouldn’t be a hot commodity at Arkham! I see Batroc easily integrating himself into either Joker’s, Penguin’s or Two-Faces group and then joining one of their daily escapes from the joint!