Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 8

Trevor Belmont (Netflix)

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Trevor Belmont (Netflix) at this Wiki
Official Site: Konami

Domino (Marvel Comics)

Slot: The Team's Scrappy Fighter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Domino (Marvel Comics) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Frozen Lake

I give this to Domino honestly. Her luck manipulation would be great in this terrain. All she would need to do is shoot the ice beneath him, and Trevor would fall through. With her subtle luck it's going to be very hard for Trevor to do the same, and Domino has better long-ranged options than Trevor does, obviously

• Like 1

Trevor is used to horrific luck. Castlevania Season One has all sorts of structures, floors, and general pieces of architecture collapse on him. He even utters the phrase "God shits in my dinner yet again." Bad luck is not enough to keep Trevor down.

Domino basically is starting like every thing Trevor has in life where things go wrong for him. Despite this he prevails, I see him also turning this into splash fest. Trevor faces down demons and vampires who can strike him down with lightning and fire, avoiding gunfire is not going to be out of his wheelhouse. Trevor is not going down any time soon and will fight like a madman to achieve victory against insurmountable odds. Domino is a great combatant and trained by some of the best, but Trevor has been bred and taught to fight his whole life. Such that when faced with a physical incarnation of death itself, he decides it is go time.

Yeah, excellent training and combat skill, better long range options, luck manipulation to give herself good luck and him bad luck, and this terrain, I find that all adds up to her winning here. 

Gun recoil and ice is going to be a factor for Domino to deal with. Trevor can be bleeding all out and say, I'm going to a second phase in a boss fight

or facing down a literal embodiment of death after fighting through a castle full of demons and vampires and takes him out with a weapon made by a psycho who thought he could go stab God.

Nothing Domino puts out is going to crush his invincible spirit. No one is scrappier than Trevor Belmont.

For some additional feats....

Can shatter bone with a punch.

image.thumb.png.0df79b38bc4f2a39aff8f7a5176b82c4.png

not his only skull busting feat

No Caption Provided

Agility for days

No Caption Provided

While heavily injured still can do this

No Caption Provided

Wanna talk range? Here Trevor throws a spear several stories up and away

No Caption Provided

Deadly accuracy with throwing knives even with minimal chance to prepare

No Caption Provided

Hurls an axe and hits his target with ease

No Caption Provided

Two great ones here, Trevor while drunk, depressed, hungry, and generally out of it survives multiple floor collapses, and manages to pull his sword from a wound using his whip and then launch it into the eye of a cyclops with a gaze laser that turns people to stone. Also includes Trevor dodging high speed eye gaze as well as him showcasing overcoming bad luck.

Trevor while sober makes short work of multiple assassins unarmed and has fun doing it.

Trevor Belmont. Relies on skill not luck to win this.

Domino's skill is definitely overrated. She even more than longshot relies on her powers as a crutch and her luck is not infallible. I mean she got dunked in a pile of pancakes by Deadpool.

deadpool and pancakes

599df456dda4fc54c7be879c7a21419c.jpg

12 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Domino's skill is definitely overrated.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Domino is a great combatant and trained by some of the best

Anyway...no, she doesn't rely on her power as a crutch and said power is a pretty big advantage

And even if she did rely on it too much, that wouldn't matter in this particular case because the environment is so suited for her to take advantage. Her power would not be a crutch here, it's one great advantage

Just now, C.T. said:

Without her power she says she is well trained. I'd like to see more of that.

I don't buy the lightning feat (not because it isn't real), but considering Sypha Belnades was not allowed in the same slot calling lightning would be beyond the tiers of fighters we can have here.

Here she is getting smacked down by the kind of creature Trevor would face on a regular basis

main-qimg-05b330dce516515ed8dfb3a0266a3bff-lq

For context, that statement was given after she had just beaten down all of X-Force(5 vs 1) in strictly h2h combat without breaking a sweat. She's held her own with the likes of Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike in close combat, and Cable has admitted she could kill him anytime she wants, if she was so inclined.

I don't know what that pic is meant to suggest. So she got hit...and then was fine and kept fighting like Trevor would? Getting hit once is not a smackdown lol 

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

For context, that statement was given after she had just beaten down all of X-Force(5 vs 1) in strictly h2h combat without breaking a sweat. She's held her own with the likes of Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike in close combat, and Cable has admitted she could kill him anytime she wants, if she was so inclined.

I don't know what that pic is meant to suggest. So she got hit...and then was fine and kept fighting like Trevor would? Getting hit once is not a smackdown lol 

GAH. I had a whole post typed up and it got blocked because of too many scans and links. I'll try and remake it tomorrow, but the TL;DR is from the Dominio series when she fights a really sick Longshot. She feels the luck powers cancelling out and her abilities greatly suffer for it.

I then had a compilation of Trevor Belmont making lemonade from his already terrible luck, so he will be able to handle Domino's powers.

48 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I then had a compilation of Trevor Belmont making lemonade from his already terrible luck, so he will be able to handle Domino's powers.

Or, his already terrible luck, made much worse by her abilities ends with him dropping into a frozen lake in a few seconds. Persevering through terrible things happening often is admirable but doesn’t mean he can magically handle this particular fight in this particular environment. 

16 hours ago, C.T. said:

Or, his already terrible luck, made much worse by her abilities ends with him dropping into a frozen lake in a few seconds. Persevering through terrible things happening often is admirable but doesn’t mean he can magically handle this particular fight in this particular environment. 

Not magicaly making it through, through massive grit, determination, skill, and ludicrous endurance

I have three last scans to help support my points.

Domino, does heavily rely on her luck to augment skills that are ok. When fighting a sickened Longshot in her most recent series, their luck powers cancel out. Without luck, Domino does stumble around. She has her luck, but it speaks against her overall skill level.

She even compares fighting without luck to being like being unable to breathe. (which also can be seen by recent talk with Colossus on Krakoa)

Further Domino's luck is not invincible and she can be hit by highly skilled combatants (like Belmont)

and as pointed out by the glass cracking beneath her in my earlier Deadpool scan, she can suffer from bad luck still.

Bad terrain pull for Trevor, but I hope I have offered some arguments at least worth thinking about considering Trevor is more agile, stronger, and has shown a level of durability that can keep him going for a good long while.

Please oh automatic site admin, let this post. I have slimmed and cut down this post only to have it deleted several times and am over it.