Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 6

Skull Island

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Skull Island at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios

Alan Grant

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alan Grant at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Alan Grant: "Another island with dinosaurs.... and a giant ape." 

Well given the original and presumably 70s remake of King Kong exist in Jurassic Park.

Ian Malcolm: "What do they have in there? King Kong?"

And given Grant surviving both Isla Nublar and Sorna I think he has good odds here regardless of what iteration of Skull Island this is. 

I would argue that while Skull Island does contain dinosaurs which Dr Grant would have knowledge of, some of these dinosaurs are not always the same as the ones that he has face. Whethered they have evolved or they are just completely different in nature. 

The Peter Jackson Skull Island did not only present the creatures as dangerous, but there were Island natives that proved hostile and giant insects that Grant may not possess a knowledge of. The crew members that were armed had struggled in these challenges.

The legendary Skull Island, had titans of different kinds that I still feel would not be common knowledge for Grant.

So I feel Skull Island would prove to be more dangerous than either of the Jurassic Park Island or lost world, and probably too much for Grant

13 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I would argue that while Skull Island does contain dinosaurs which Dr Grant would have knowledge of, some of these dinosaurs are not always the same as the ones that he has face. Whethered they have evolved or they are just completely different in nature. 

The Peter Jackson Skull Island did not only present the creatures as dangerous, but there were Island natives that proved hostile and giant insects that Grant may not possess a knowledge of. The crew members that were armed had struggled in these challenges.

The legendary Skull Island, had titans of different kinds that I still feel would not be common knowledge for Grant.

So I feel Skull Island would prove to be more dangerous than either of the Jurassic Park Island or lost world, and probably too much for Grant

Legendary Skull Island seems most survivable honestly, there was a whole tribe there and two pilots from the second world war living with them. 

I see this as like a video game progression for Grant, he's gained more skills and experiences with his other adventures, this might throw some curveballs but I see him overcoming. 

6 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Legendary Skull Island seems most survivable honestly, there was a whole tribe there and two pilots from the second world war living with them. 

I see this as like a video game progression for Grant, he's gained more skills and experiences with his other adventures, this might throw some curveballs but I see him overcoming. 

I mean yeah there was a tribe and 2 pilots, but on the other end of that one; there was a whole unit of troops from the Vietnam Era that almost got wiped out after a day or so on the island.

5 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I mean yeah there was a tribe and 2 pilots, but on the other end of that one; there was a whole unit of troops from the Vietnam Era that almost got wiped out after a day or so on the island.

Course those troops pretty much stirred up trouble, Grant's going to be a lot more lowkey. Again if it's legendary Skull Island we're talking about.