Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

12:5 - Emperor Belos vs. Professor Ratigan

UMPIRE

SEASON 12, ROUND 5

Emperor Belos

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Emperor Belos at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Professor Ratigan

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Professor Ratigan at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Kidnap the children of Shrek and Fiona

Leverage comes in many forms. Our little Rat Moriarity was able to smuggle everything he needed for a coup without effort. He is not above holding children hostage and will do so time and time again.

Plus Shrek and Fiona live in a magical world. A talking rat can interact and work with people just like every other mythical creature, so that is no handicap.

I've never even heard of Emperor Belos and the wikipedia article was not helpful.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:49 PM, Twogunkid said:

I've never even heard of Emperor Belos and the wikipedia article was not helpful.

Emperor Belos is the ruler of the Boiling Isles and the most powerful magic user of The Owl House universe. He has a large army of witches and other magical beings at his beak and call, and any of his minions could probably abduct the ogre babies from Shrek and Fiona with barely any effort.

Ratigan as Peypey mentioned is much too small to compete here. There’s a reason why the mice of “The Great Mouse Detective” never interacted with the humans of their world, it’d be too easy for them to be stepped on. 

Btw @Lordofice aren’t you gonna get involved at some point? I feel like you should have posted an argument for your character by now.

Presumably Belos and Ratigan don't get their minions, so who has the charisma to get new ones? Ratigan. He has come into a world with talking animals, so he definitely can use his charms here.

I really cannot make any counterarguments as I've never even heard of the Owl House either, so I'm stuck with second hand information. To me at least, it seems like Ratigan is far more likely to try and apply leverage than a wizard would be, but I don't know this character. Protected by obscurity I guess.