Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Skrulls at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Fleet Battle

For all the talk about Time Lord super weapons, when we see them at war they use bog standard sci-fi laser-y weapons.

So I see no reason while the Skrull can't fight them on equal footing.

Heck on the ground Skrull tend to be superhuman while The Time Lords are scared of revolvers.

Not to mention the likes of Super Skrull.

3 hours ago, RiotGear said:

For all the talk about Time Lord super weapons, when we see them at war they use bog standard sci-fi laser-y weapons.

So I see no reason while the Skrull can't fight them on equal footing.

Heck on the ground Skrull tend to be superhuman while The Time Lords are scared of revolvers.

Not to mention the likes of Super Skrull.

This is after the long time war engagement when a million TARDISes faced off again quintillions of Daleks in a war that was fought using time itself. Millions died and were resurrected,  battles were fought at different points of history, and each side would use weapons that casually knocked out planets.

The clips you are showing are, if I recall, from the final days of the time war when the Daleks subjected the Time Lord home planet to a bombardment by 10 million ships. The Time Lords were debating whether to use their ultimate weapons which would kill not just the Daleks but potentially part of the universe. 

1 on 1 you may say that a skrull is stronger than a Time Lord, but that is like saying Bane is stronger than an immortal, time travelling, psionic Batman.

So I don't quite think the armadas are on the same scale.

Edit: additionally, in that last clip the Time Lords aren't exactly scared of the revolver - although a shot to the head may put them down: but the tech they are using is moving planets, and that isn't even much of an effort for them. 

9 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

This is after the long time war engagement when a million TARDISes faced off again quintillions of Daleks in a war that was fought using time itself. Millions died and were resurrected,  battles were fought at different points of history, and each side would use weapons that casually knocked out planets.

The clips you are showing are, if I recall, from the final days of the time war when the Daleks subjected the Time Lord home planet to a bombardment by 10 million ships. The Time Lords were debating whether to use their ultimate weapons which would kill not just the Daleks but potentially part of the universe. 

End of the war or not the weapons in question. Impact near humanoids, without vaporizing them and we see what those weapons do to Time Lord and Dalek ships and the Architecture on Gallifrey.

Do the Time Lords have more powerful weapons? Probably, but can far less powerful weapons, then those in question hurt them/damage there craft? It seems that way.

5 hours ago, RiotGear said:

End of the war or not the weapons in question. Impact near humanoids, without vaporizing them and we see what those weapons do to Time Lord and Dalek ships and the Architecture on Gallifrey.

Do the Time Lords have more powerful weapons? Probably, but can far less powerful weapons, then those in question hurt them/damage there craft? It seems that way.

How? 

There is nothing shown there about the capability of a TARDIS, which can withstand a black hole (and the Time Lords launched a million of them).

Dalek ships, which are like flying saucers, as well as being able to manipulate time have been shown to be able to destroy a planet (article comparing them to a death star). 

What you are seeing there is the last day of a quintillion strong war that has had both sides devastated, fighting their last with cobbled together tech.

A single TARDIS could freeze part of the Skrull fleet so they'd never even have a chance to fire a weapon.

2 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

How? 

There is nothing shown there about the capability of a TARDIS, which can withstand a black hole (and the Time Lords launched a million of them).

Dalek ships, which are like flying saucers, as well as being able to manipulate time have been shown to be able to destroy a planet (article comparing them to a death star). 

What you are seeing there is the last day of a quintillion strong war that has had both sides devastated, fighting their last with cobbled together tech.

A single TARDIS could freeze part of the Skrull fleet so they'd never even have a chance to fire a weapon.

We see a bunch of ships firing in that clip, none of them vaporize Gallifrey. 

We see shots wrecking building, they same shot that humanoids. Can stand few meters from and be fine. 

Once again for all the talk of super weapons and planetary destruction.

When we actually see Dalek ships in action. It's the same level of energy blast "laser" weapons we see in almost all visual sci-fi. 

And that level of firepower can hurt Dalek ships who can damage Time Lord ships. 

Really how tough can the Time Lords be if there greatest foe can barely manage stairs and slight inclines?  :)

1 hour ago, RiotGear said:

We see a bunch of ships firing in that clip, none of them vaporize Gallifrey. 

We see shots wrecking building, they same shot that humanoids. Can stand few meters from and be fine. 

Once again for all the talk of super weapons and planetary destruction.

When we actually see Dalek ships in action. It's the same level of energy blast "laser" weapons we see in almost all visual sci-fi. 

And that level of firepower can hurt Dalek ships who can damage Time Lord ships. 

Really how tough can the Time Lords be if there greatest foe can barely manage stairs and slight inclines?  :)

I have the feeling I'm never going to change your mind. And there are plenty of clips showing how powerful the Daleks are which you aren't showing. That's discounting the books, comics etc.

Did you read my initial post with the Time Lord page?  

In any case, I think the voting is probably near done so I'm going to refer back to that or any other video of how powerful the Daleks are.