Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 17346 Christie Monteiro vs. Dee Jay

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART 159

314072666_ChristieM.jpg.43e145de07cb5e3f658bdde02f9618eb.jpg

Christie Monteiro dragged the unconscious body of Maxi to the helicopter that she had arrived at the Mexican port with alongside Eddy Gordo. Eddy was still in pursuit of the other person setting off Jin Kazama’s Soul Edge tracker. (REF: DARLI DAGGER VS. EDDY GORDO)

Christie was still uneasy with the alliance she and Eddy had formed with Jin Kazama and the Mishima Zaibatsu. But, she also knew Eddy was right in the fact that Jin was probably one of the only people in the world with the resources to help them. She thought back upon the woman who attacked her at the Brazilian Martial Arts championship and was filled with sadness. (REF: CHRISTIE MONTEIRO VS. ELENA) She was also worried about Katarina Alves and thinking about how Katarina was infected made Christie a little apprehensive about carrying Maxi’s body. (REF: LAURA MATSUDA VS. KATARINA ALVES) She decided to give Jin a call to update him on the status of their mission.

“What news do you have, Christie?” asked Jin.

“We found a man with a good amount of Soul Edge shards lodged into his body. (REF: MAXI VS. CLAUDIO SERAFINO) He is with me now. The tracker also picked up on another person containing the shards, Eddy went to look after the other person and I will join him as soon as this man is secure,” Christie answered.

“Excellent. Is the man with you recently infected or one of the ancient warriors?” Jin inquired.

“I have no idea,” responded Christie. “He is currently unconscious. He has the build of someone who may be a warrior and I have certainly never seen him before.”

“Ok then, let me know when you two have secured the other carrier so that we can bring them here and get to work right away,” Jin instructed.

“Jin, do you really think your scientists can find a cure for this evil thing, or even better destroy it?” Christie sincerely asked.

“There is only one way to find out. Talk to you soon.”

On the other side of the world, the pink haired secret agent, Crimson Viper, stood victoriously over the knocked out Bruce Irvin. (REF: BRUCE IRVIN VS. CRIMSON VIPER) She adjusted her gloves as her cell phone went off.

“Hello. Yes Jin, I was able to track down Bruce without much difficulty. He put up a good fight, but he was still no match for me.”

“Go ahead and bring him in,” said Jin. “He is loyal to my father, but I think I can get him to tell me exactly what Kazuya is planning.”

“Will do. Also, there is something else here. That Soul Edge shard tracker you gave me sent off a lot of signals when I got close to Bruce. I believe he was in pursuit of one of the ancient warriors. (REF: KILIK VS. ASH CRIMSON) Should I finish his job?” C. Viper inquired.

“If you think the target is close enough, go ahead, but don’t get caught in the weeds of a long search. Eddy and Christie are bringing in two carriers of Soul Edge shards and my scientists have recently finished their exam of my recent attacker. Not only does he possess a good amount of Soul Edge shards in his being, but he really is hundreds of years old and an ancestor of my mother. (REF: JIN KAZAMA VS. KANZUKI KAZAMA) We should have plenty of Soul Edge shards once the other two are brought in to move on to the next phase of the plan. My spies inside G Corporation informed me that their building was recently besieged by a group of fighters including the mystic, Zafina. (REF: TERRY BOGARD VS. KAZUYA) If she is already involved it is only a matter of time before she ends up on my doorstep. That combined with my fiery ancestor’s recent attack makes me want to make sure our defenses are strengthened for the fights to come. That would include you being here. Taking into account the failure of Nina and that goofy general to stop the kunoichi thief (REF: AYANE VS. ROLENTO), I need someone I can trust to fight by my side,” Jin explained.

“Understood. I will be back soon,” C. Viper promised.

She hung up with her current employer/investigative target, and took the tracker out of her jacket pocket. In truth, she planned to check it out regardless of what Jin had said. She wanted to get a closer look at what was commanding the attention of all the would-be dictators of the world. Viper did not get much of a chance back at the Zaibatsu before the recently uncovered shards were stolen. (REF: AYANE VS. NINA WILLIAMS) Even with the new shards in Jin’s possession, Viper wanted to see the things in action. Her thought process was interrupted when the tracker beeped to show the shards were moving. (REF: ASH CRIMSON VS. NECALLI)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deejay.jpg.842eda9532061f90eb24f9e39e6e68bf.jpg

Dee Jay avoided Jeffry McWild’s attempt to grapple with him and tagged the angry fisherman with a couple of strong punches. Dee Jay bounced on his toes with a wide smile on his face. (REF: DEE JAY VS. JEFFRY MCWILD)

“You simply lack the rhythm to keep up with me, mon!” he boasted.

The Jamaican kickboxer and DJ planted a front kick in Jeffry’s chest. He then launched Jeffry in the air and brought him back down with a thunderous flurry of twirling kicks.

Jeffry remained on the ground, unable to pick himself up again.

“Had enough there, mon? Good. We can continue on with preparation for the show.”

A member of Dee Jay’s crew ran up behind him.

Dee Jay cut him off before he could speak. “We’re all good here now, we can get back to work.”

“There is something else you should know about.”

“Oh yeah, what’s that?” Dee Jay inquired.

“Some sailors are offering a good amount of money to whoever can help locate their captain.”

“Is that right? Did their captain have too much to drink at one of the port bars or somethin’?” Dee Jay wondered.

“They say he was taken, like he was kidnapped. That’s why they are offering the money to try and stop the kidnappers before they leave the port.”

“If they haven’t already left.” Dee Jay thought it over. “Ah, why not have ourselves a look just in case.  We have got some time and I’ve been meaning to pick up some new speakers. Some reward money could help out with that.”

Dee Jay then looked around for a moment. “I’ll check out that corner of the beach over there. Why don’t you try the north edge of the port.”

Dee Jay’s friend nodded. “Sure thing, mon. I’ll grab some of the other guys and we will cover the whole area. Oh one more thing, the mon has black hair and was last seen with a white jacket and white pants.”

Dee Jay looked around the beach for a short time, but nothing immediately jumped out at him as suspicious. He was about to give up until he noticed a helicopter in the distance. He walked toward it and spotted a woman placing an unconscious man in the back seat and strapping him in.

“Having some trouble with your passenger there?” Dee Jay called out.

Christie turned her head around to face him. “He just had a little too much to drink that’s all, but I’ve got him. As soon as I find our other friend, we’ll be on our way. Thanks for your concern.”

“You haven’t happened to have seen a missing ship captain?” asked Dee Jay. “It’s causing a bit of a panic in the port.”

Christie shook her head no.

“Could you wake up your friend and ask him? From what I heard he looks a lot like him,” Dee Jay remarked.

Christie immediately stopped feigning ignorance. “This isn’t what you think. This guy has been compromised and I am going to help him.”

Dee Jay was skeptical. “Don’t ya think his crew would have something to say about that.”

“I’m telling you, he is safe with me, just walk away,” Christie pleaded.

“Don’t think I’ll be doing that,” stated Dee Jay. “But, you can hand him over to me and we can sort it out with his crew, after I get my reward money.”

Dee Jay got closer to Maxi and Christie stepped in front of him to cut him off. “You are not taking him. There is too much at stake.”

Dee Jay’s jovial nature began to slip away. “Yo, I’m not a fan of roughing up girls but I am even less of a fan of kidnapping. So one last time, step aside.”

Christie stepped into her fighting stance. “Try and make me.”

Good to see you back at it JohnnyChany!

I had actually forgotten about poor Dee Jay and had to do some research before I judged this bout and damn I forgot what a badass this guy was! He beat Sagat and he held his own against M. Bison himself! Granted he was eventually forced to retreat but still! Sorry Christie but Dee Jay is taking this!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 3:07 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Good to see you back at it JohnnyChany!

I had actually forgotten about poor Dee Jay and had to do some research before I judged this bout and damn I forgot what a badass this guy was! He beat Sagat and he held his own against M. Bison himself! Granted he was eventually forced to retreat but still! Sorry Christie but Dee Jay is taking this!

Glad somebody else recognizes Dee Jay ain't no chump.