Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arsene Lupin III at this Wiki
Official Site: Monkey Punch

Battle Terrain
Thieves Challenge: Stealing the Holiday

Most thoroughly, Lupin would do this by dressing up as Santa stealing Christmas, convincing the town some bigger criminal had done it, and then making Christmas better than ever somehow leaving Zenigata with the bill.

Lupin can do a massive heist over a small burglary. Felicia specializes in high value single items. Lupin has thieving expertise covering a whole gamut of operations.

30 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Something Lupin hasn't done is acquire stones of infinite power. Not kidding. As of recently, Black Cat has three of the infinity stones. Not an easy feat but she accomplished it. 

You stop reading Spider-Man for a few years and all hell breaks lose.

• Like 1

Just now, Twogunkid said:

You stop reading Spider-Man for a few years and all hell breaks lose.

If it's over One More Day, the next issue may finally undo it. 

But back to Black Cat, it happened in her ongoing and various one shots but yeah, she's getting the Infinity Stones. The final part of that arc starts in the fall. 

24 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

If it's over One More Day, the next issue may finally undo it. 

But back to Black Cat, it happened in her ongoing and various one shots but yeah, she's getting the Infinity Stones. The final part of that arc starts in the fall. 

I read on again off again after One More Day, I actually really enjoyed Superior Spider-Man. The long term effects of Superior Spider Man on Peter Parker I found less interesting and just kind of dropped the book.

Now if Felicia has infinity stones it falls to Lupin to comically swap them with cheap replacements and a comedic note. Lupin benefits from a small degree of toon force. He does take on ancient super weapons and magical cosmic forces from time to time, but that would probably be a loss.

Based on what they both normally do and carry, this kind of massive heist is more like Lupin than Felicia.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Now if Felicia has infinity stones it falls to Lupin to comically swap them with cheap replacements and a comedic note. Lupin benefits from a small degree of toon force. He does take on ancient super weapons and magical cosmic forces from time to time, but that would probably be a loss.

Based on what they both normally do and carry, this kind of massive heist is more like Lupin than Felicia.

I mean Black Cat survived those too. Don't know how Lupin would fare with something like Infinity Stones though. 

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

I read on again off again after One More Day, I actually really enjoyed Superior Spider-Man. The long term effects of Superior Spider Man on Peter Parker I found less interesting and just kind of dropped the book.

Understandable. Though Dan Sloth is no longer writing if you're curious. But he's moved onto Fantastic Four.