MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 17194 X-23 vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

Movie-Brat

8:31 P.M. - New York City, May 21st, 2021

The Cybermen fired at White Fox. Seeing the lasers however, she instantly dodged then at incredible speed. She lunged at the leading Cyberman and slashed across its chest before slicing its head off. 

She kicked a gun off from another Cyberman's hands and fired multiple lasers at the head and chest and fired at another. The gun was then shot off by another Cyberman and in response, White Fox sliced its arms off and kicked it kick away. But not before ramming her arm through three Cybermen after doing so. 

The remaining Cybermen continued to fire. White Fox, again, dodged the lasers. She kicked a Cyberman, forcing it to accidentally fire and kill one of their own. But then had the opportunity to be sliced in half by White Fox herself. 

And not pausing at any second, she then kicked off guns from the arms of two more Cybermen but not before punching one of them in the face and kicking its head off. And then White Fox proceeded to slash across the chest of another Cyberman and kicked it out the window with a double foot kick. 

Still, the Cybermen never ceased firing on her. In that moment, White Fox resorted to her ultimate form; one she was born as. 

She transformed into a Kumiho and with her nine tails, she grabbed each Cyberman with each tail and proceeded to either slam some on the ceiling, on the floor or into each other. She even tore apart one of them with her mouth. Chomping on the arm and torso and tearing them off. 

----  

As the two Cybermen dragged April downstairs, the door to her apartment burst open to reveal White Fox still in her Kumiho form, rushing down the stairs after disposing of the other Cybermen. 

She transformed back into her human state and slashed one Cyberman's head off with her claws and punched through another one in the chest before kicking it away, instantly killing it. 

April stared at her in shock. The moment she was a nine tailed fox before transforming back into human, she was immediately convinced this topped four mutant turtles and a rat. White Fox could tell the poor woman was confused. 

"Who are you?" April asked the Kumiho out of curiosity. 

"My name is White Fox and I'm here to help!" White Fox introduced herself. 

"Do you know what's going on?" 

White Fox nodded, "I do!" 

With that, she grabbed April's wrist and ran out of the building just as they saw more Cybermen marching much to their. But they kept on running regardless. 

"Your friends at the Purple Dragon headquarters!" White Fox added. "We have to get there fast!" 

"Wait, you know about the turtles?" April then asked. 

"I do! An associate of mine has just met them!" White Fox replied before shouting, "Now come on!" 

------

Splinter was now starting to feel tired from running rooftop to rooftop. He had fail to evade every set of Cybermen attempting to converge on him. Everything had gotten so crazy that he began to hallucinate Cybermen everywhere, even when landing on new rooftops. 

He failed to notice above him however, a Quinjet hovering above one of the rooftops. Eyeing on Splinter was either a new challenger or a helpful ally. 

"That's him!" The voice of a young woman said to a SHIELD agent who was piloting the Quinjet. "At least based on the description Natasha told me!"

The door opened and slipping on her mask, she prepared to jump out. 

"I'll take it from here!" She told the SHIELD agent. "Stay in the air until I call you!"

With a thumbs up from the agent, she jumped and landed on the rooftop a few feet away from Splinter and from behind. 

Startled, Splinter turned to see who was it that appeared from behind. To his confusion, it was a young woman in yellow and blue spandex, long black hair sticking out and a mask going along with the color scheme that looked feral. 

The Wolverine had arrived. 

"Who are you?" Splinter demanded. 

"I'm here to help!" Wolverine assured the rat. "I have a friends who knows your sons."

"What have you done with my sons?!" Splinter screamed irrationally as he charged at her. 

However, the fight didn't last long as she held her fist in front of him and like a cartoon character, he ran into it and flopped onto the ground. He felt as if he had hit a metal room. 

He had hallucinated Wolverine as one of the Cybermen until the punch managed to snap him out of it and saw Wolverine for real. 

"Forgive me," Splinter apologized to the mutant. "It has been a long night evading an unstoppable opponent."

"The Cybermen!" She growled as she indicated she was seeing them climb the rooftop. 

Splinter gasped in horror as both of them witnessed about twenty Cybermen climb onto the rooftop. 

"I'll handle this." Wolverine said to Splinter as she stood in front of him in a protective manner. 

He questioned the woman going into battle alone. That was until he heard them conversing with each other. 

"Scanners show you are made of adamantium and of mutant origin." A Cyberman said. "You are not fit for conversion and therefore, must be destroyed."

"Fine with me, tin man!" Wolverine quipped as two sets of two adamantium claws pop out from the top of her hands. 

SNIKT

Splinter was in awe. This had been an absurd night but it became increasingly so in his eyes between her and the Cybermen. 

But with that, Wolverine charged at the Cybermen, roaring, just as they began to fire at her. 

--------

Yes, by all accounts X-23 is still called Wolverine. Not just because of her previous run All-New Wolverine by Tom Taylor, she's still Wolverine as of the current X-Men comics by Jonathan Hickman even after the O.G. Wolverine, Logan, came back from the dead. And even he said she's Wolverine. 

Anyway, for this fight, the object of this match is can Wolverine protect Splinter and defeat twenty Cybermen for long. Wolverine is at full strength with all her abilities and so are the Cybermen. 

5 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Now the Cyberman get some legitimate losses. You sure like throwing 20 Cybermen at people. I think her best strategy is to stick and move. Have Splinter hide somewhere and do her thing.

Thought it'd be a fair number. Nothing too overboard.