Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 6

Snake-Eyes

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Snake-Eyes at this Wiki
Official Site: Hasbro

Raiden (Metal Gear)

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raiden (Metal Gear) at this Wiki
Official Site: Konami

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Pirates!

Raiden would do very well here. Honestly, knowing Jack Sparrow, if he shows up as a cybernetic ninja, able to casually block gunfire, and turns one of the crew into party confetti in just a few seconds, I think Jack Sparrow would just willingly give the ship up. No doubt Snake Eyes could probably do it, too, but Raiden would do it very effectively and very quickly

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Raiden would do very well here. Honestly, knowing Jack Sparrow, if he shows up as a cybernetic ninja, able to casually block gunfire, and turns one of the crew into party confetti in just a few seconds, I think Jack Sparrow would just willingly give the ship up. No doubt Snake Eyes could probably do it, too, but Raiden would do it very effectively and very quickly

That's the kinda of entrance that's gonna make Sparrow push back harder.

At that point he's likely to take Raiden for some sort of supernatural monster.

In which case Jack is just as likely to sink the Black Pearl as hand it over.

Snake-Eyes on the other hand is a mute with a burned face and a sword.

So he's going to be more relatable to the pirates.

This match may be better accomplished with more tact. Say sneaking in and either taking out Sparrow or forcing him hand over the captaincy at least temporarily.

You know the sorts of things Snake-Eyes being a proper ninja commando would do.

1 hour ago, RiotGear said:

That's the kinda of entrance that's gonna make Sparrow push back harder.

I don't think he'd do that. Jack through all movies chooses to run first and then recoup with a plan later, but since this challenge would end the moment x combatant takes over the ship I think Raiden should do this well enough.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I don't think he'd do that. Jack through all movies chooses to run first and then recoup with a plan later, but since this challenge would end the moment x combatant takes over the ship I think Raiden should do this well enough.

Remember though the Pearl is important to him.

Also Sparrow's whole shtick is unpredictability.

This is all assuming that Jack is in command. For much of it's existence Sparrow was not the Captain of the Black Pearl.

On top of that if One believes it's a simple smash and grab where the pirates will instantly capitulate.

Then either ninja can hop on deck dodge a few musket shots and cap a few pirates in about the same amount of time.

Snake-Eyes though has other options, should a direct assault prove I'll advised.

Both should be able to complete the task as hand so for me the question is how long would it take each opponent to achieve their goal. I do think Raiden would take over the ship much quicker than it would take for Snake. Again I believe they both would be able to achieve this feat, but Raiden will do it in a much faster time span

3 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Both should be able to complete the task as hand so for me the question is how long would it take each opponent to achieve their goal. I do think Raiden would take over the ship much quicker than it would take for Snake. Again I believe they both would be able to achieve this feat, but Raiden will do it in a much faster time span

How would he do it faster?

Both ninjas are super human-ish with modern-ish weapons, why/how would one be faster then the other.