Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arsene Lupin III at this Wiki
Official Site: Monkey Punch

Battle Terrain
Thieves Challenge: The Con Artist

Shit, this is like comparing Pepsi to Coke: While both have different tastes, they still quench your needs for the same thing.

Catwoman and Lupin while experts in being con artists, I feel like Lupin is the better one over Catwoman.

The fact that Lupin doesn't even need to hide behind a mask or hide his identity most of the time tells you just how good he is running a hustle over Catwoman. Catwoman has to get a special suit, has to work out, buy or create special weaponry to complete a heist. Lupin on the other hand while nimble and smart in his own right can pull off a hustle without the need of fancy gadgets. Sure he has gadgets, but they are in no way in Catwomans level, let alone anyone else in the Bat Family whom she fights against/with on a regular basis wich tells you how well Lupin can pull off a heist if he can use what is equated to toys out of a cereal box to pull off a heist or hustle of any kind.

Also I has to say that while Catwoman can hustle, she has to rely on her sexual attraction and sly whit to keep a persons from being suspicious , while Lupin can just talk to someone casually about his intended target without the person he's talking to even blinking.

• Thanks 1

I'm really scratching my head trying to remember a comic run where Selena ran a hustle.  And I had Catwoman's title on my monthly pull list for some years.

I'm not saying that she doesn't interact with people trying to get intel or whatnot.  I just can't remember a story arc that was about Selena running a con herself and NOT being Catwoman the burglar.

See, the thing is that running a hustle is messy and filled with variables. Selena is just not that hungry to get into the heads of people when she can simply break in and steal the shit.

I don't doubt Selena can run a con, I just can't think of a situation with her where she DIDN'T put on the suit and just defrauded a mark with her social skills.

Hustling people isn't Selena's style. It is not her method of crime.

Lupin is an artisan when it comes to thievery. He does it all. He defrauds people, he cons Zenigata all the time, he uses disguises, Lupin should have this.