Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

11:3 - Arthur Morgan vs. Isabela

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 3

Arthur Morgan

Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arthur Morgan at this Wiki
Official Site: Rockstar Games

Isabela

Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Isabela at this Wiki
Official Site: BioWare site

Battle Terrain
Thieves Challenge: Live-Action Roleplay

This is actually a pretty good pull for Arthur. He is constantly changing his identity, and sometimes even acting substantially differently to fit his disguise, like the mission where he passes out the moonshine. I don't know anything about Isabela, so I'm not sure Arthur would win, I'm just saying that Arthur is actually pretty good at this. He's deceptively clever at times, his disguises can be multi-layered and he can keep track of many of them at once, so I think he's got a good shot

Isabela would do very well in this scenario, being pretty much born into that lifestyle thanks to her mother Madam Hari. Before converting to the Qun, Madam Hari was an infamous charlatan who would often pose as a Rivaini seer for weeks on end to con money out of villagers, and Isabela even at a young age would assist her mother in keeping up the charade. Isabela as an adult would continue to make use of subterfuge and deception to get what she wants: in DA2 she had Hawke pretend to betray her in order to lure out an old enemy of hers and played her role of betrayed companion very well. In the comic tie ins she helped Alistair and Varric infiltrate several pretty highly secured places in Antiva and the Qunari lands through trickery and bluffing through their opposition. Most frustratingly, in Act 2 of DA2 it’ll be revealed that Isabela assumed role as a loyal companion to trick Hawke into helping her retrieve her missing McGuffin and then completely bailed on Hawke with only a Dear John note to explain how she played them. Now if the player had developed a high friendship/rivalry with her she’ll come back to them, but it still proved that Isabela can manipulate and scam people as sharp and self-aware as Hawke and Varric.

I would just like to throw in that Arthur was also born into the art of lying, stealing, and thieving by making up characters. He does so multiple times in the game, and he does some pretty intricate things to maintain his cover. He works as a deputy, right under the nose of the law, in a few missions, and then again later steals a police officer's uniform and pretends to be a member of law enforcement, he pretends to be "simple" in one of them, he pretends to be an aristocratic oil field owner in order to rob a wealthy man's boat, he maintains disguises and lies twice through intense torture (once by the people of Guarma, once by Colm O'Driscal). Again, I don't know a lot about Isabela so I'm not claiming Arthur is definitely better than her, I'm just throwing out more evidence that he can do this challenge very well. To be fair, a lot of this was done with some help from his group, but there's a good reason why they all choose Arthur to be the one to actually use the disguise: competence. Arthur has proven time and again that he's a jack of all trades who can be something of a social chameleon in the right circumstance, and can learn and adapt well to every part he plays, be it obeying the law as a deputy, playing cards and talking about business as an oil tycoon, or pretending to be a man he robbed in Guarma to avoid giving away any intel