Rumble 20550 Bazooka vs. Steve (Minecraft) vs. Jackson Storm
MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Tournament - Kendra Young vs. Varia

patrickthekid

"Oh bloody hell..."

The vampire Spike was pacing heavily, face painted with annoyance while two more vampire spawn played with their fingers nervously.

"How in the hell did the slayers figure out our location so quickly?"

One of them raised his hand as if to chime in like a school kid. "I thought that was the plan to lure them in."

Spike quickly turned his face towards his face with the fury familiar with most vampires. "NOT AT THE SAME TIME YOU IDIOTS!" At that outburst, he pinched his nose in an attempt to calm himself down. It was at least slightly successful. "The plan was to get one distracted while capturing the other. Then one of them will have to save the other while the rest of us get more time to resurrect Drusilla. It's that simple..."

"What's wrong? Is your stock of smart vampires running low?" There appeared Buffy and Kendra, slightly covered in dust but very much unscathed.

"They're still dangerous, Buffy." Kendra added in.

"I know... I'm just saying a little jesting could go a long way."

"As much fun as it's be to chat with you two, I'll have to save that date for another time." With a look that could kill, Spike directed the two vampires towards the slayers as he made his escape. The two looked as if they knew the inevitable, but they were willing to put up a fight anyways. The two picked a slayer and went after them. Kendra back-flipped to get some distance from her prey while Buffy took a more casual approach and let her attacker come right at her with strikes. None were coming close to tagging the slayer.

The vampire after Kendra jumped up and lunged with fangs open wide. Kendra ducked under and flipped in tangent so that the two would land with Kendra on top. At that point it was only a matter of punching the bloodsucker to disorient him followed by a stake the the heart.

Meanwhile, Buffy was looking almost bored that none of her opponents strikes were hitting. "Yeah, I've had my fun for now." Buffy kicked her assailant back and picked up a screwdriver, throwing it like a dart right into its heart. The vampire disintegrated instantly.

"We need to go after him." Kendra was tapping her foot impatiently as if waiting for the blonde to finish her own food.

"Relax. I doubt he was really planning on anything in here. He was just trying to keep us busy. He tends to show his affections like that."

"This is a warehouse full of ancient artifacts." Kendra strolled along the hallway towards a gem Spike was close by to. "One of them has to be of some importance."

"If there was anything important, he would be long gone by now. It's noting but junk in here..." While Buffy's back was toward Kendra, the gem began to shine. A brief flash was all Buffy saw before she turned around and saw... nothing. No Kendra anywhere. "...or not."
-----------------------------------------------------
The queen of the Amazons was on a mission.

After months of preparation, Varia has finally united the amazon tribes from all over the world. With an army at her side, she was ready to take on the Roman Empire that drove her own tribe to destitute. Better yet, she had just captured the person responsible for it: Eve.

"I know that you are upset with what I did with you." Eve spoke in a calming voice that annoyed the Amazon Queen. "If I had the chance to change what had happened, I would do so. But this will only bring the entire area to war."

"Says the woman who brought a platoon of Romans towards our territory."

"I was here to negotiate peace with the Amazons. Perhaps I can even give your tribe your land back."

"When I last saw you, I said I would kill you if you ever returned. You're the last person I want to see..."

A flash of light caused the women and amazons to pause to see a black woman stand before them. The woman looked confused.

"Could you tell me where I am?"

"Are you a god?" Asked Varia. "Because Xena killed the Greek Gods months ago.

"Months?" The black woman put a hand on her chin. "Ancient Greece then."

"Wrong. This the Roman Empire. At least for now."

The black woman's eyes darted over to the woman in chains. "Why do you have that woman in chains. She couldn't be a vampire."

"What's that to you? She has violated her exile and is on her way to be punished."

Kendra gazed at the look at the woman she was referring to. A part of her felt that it wasn't in her business, but Buffy did say that her powers may also come in handy for those in need. "I don't think she has done anything wrong."

Varia grimaced and stepped forward to face the other woman. "I suggest you leave right now if you know what's best for you."

Kendra stood her ground instead and brought herself to a fighting stance.

The other Amazons drew their weapons, but Varia put a hand back to draw them down. "No. I will deal with her myself." Varia decided against using a weapon for now and brought up her fists to take on this woman.

On 8/22/2021 at 1:40 PM, Fox said:

I recall these two characters. That's an interesting match up. I guess I might go with Kendra because she was done in by her lack of Mental training, but was a pretty strong fighter.

Thanks for letting me in on short notice. It was an idea I had for a while and the tournament was the perfect motivation to try it. I did take some liberties with Eve's personality so that the conversation isn't as one-side as it usually is with her. 😕

Heh, a relatively rare match from patrickthekid these days. :D Good entry. From what I remember of Varia and what little I've seen of Kendra, both ladies seems right in character. 

As for the match, this should be a pretty tough fight, but I have a feeling Varia has more actual combat experience. I think the Amazon should win this. 

BTW, Bianca Lawson has apparently barely aged since she played Kendra at age eighteen

Help!! Share your tips: How to throw proper shade in the Workplace |  Lipstick Alley

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.60 - DSkillz
4.60 - Boratz
3.50 - Fox
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
16.90 Total Combined Score
16.90 / 4 = 4.22 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Kendra Young: 3