Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi Final - Mario vs. She-Hulk

SSJRuss

*The arena lights go dark. The crowd doesn't make sound. Tension builds until...*

*BOOM! Lights go up. Fireworks burn the sky as the crowd cheers.*

J.R: Mamma mia folks! Here we are. After thirty matches and dozens of hours of bloodshed, we've made it to the finish-line. Two competitors. One arena. One chance to win the coveted prize. A wish granted by the Eternal Dragon himself, Shenron.

Lawler: I'm about to fall over in my chair, J.R. Listen to the crowd just shake the building with those cheers. I'm speechless, I'm really speechless.

J.R: I hear them King. They are saying 'this is what we came for'. The final round of the 2nd ever Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi! Will the legendary plumber triumph? Will She-Hulk smash her way to ultimate victory? We'll know here in just a few.

Lawler: Oh man I can't wait, J.R. Watching these superstars has me so pumped. Mario defeated the odds every single time he was in the ring. No sorcerers or superheroes were going to stop him from making it to this final round. And She-Hulk, with those long long legs of hers, she just stomped a mud-hole right into a Sith, a Power Ranger, a ninja... what can't she do?

J.R: I don't think there is anything she can't do. She doesn't set limits, King. She overcomes them. Mario, like you said, has also overcome impossible odds. All those power-ups at the right time. He maybe small, but I can assure you that means nothing here.

*The fireworks coincide with Mario Bros theme music as Mario comes to the ring. He hopes and cheers along with the crowd.*

*Ainz Ooal Gown appears in the ring with his mic in hand.*

Ainz: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage... MARIO!

*The cheering continues as She-Hulk busts through the arena wall, making a grand entrance to the ring.*

Ainz: And his opponent, who needs no introduction... SHE-HULK!

*She-Hulk does a running flip into the ring and locks eyes with Mario. She stands, ready to face him.*

Lawler: Oh my god, J.R. Look at the size difference here! She's gonna step on him. Just watch.

J.R: I don't think that'll happen. Mario has fire in his eyes. Literal fire right now. He wants to win. He can feel it and he's never been closer.

*Mario adjusts his gloves. She-Hulk mirrors the action.*

Ainz: Well, I see no point in going over the rules with either of you. But I will ask you both to step back a few paces for sportsmanship.

*Neither move.*

She-Hulk: No offense, but are you sure you want to do this? You don't exactly measure up.

Mario: Hm. Neither did-a All Might. Mario is a-ready!

*Ainz coughs. The combatants step back slowly, finally standing 15 feet a part.*

Ainz: Okay. Good. Ring the gong and match... START!

*The gong sounds.*

J.R: And here we go. One. Last. Time!

*Mario's fists engulf in flames and he throws a mushroom and a glowing star into his mouth. He body flashes with power as it grows and heats up. He takes off running toward She-Hulk.*

She-Hulk: Don't measure up. Famous last words, Jessica. Nice.

*She-Hulk runs toward Mario as she pulls the Red Ranger's morpher from her waist. She morphs into the Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.*

*The two collide.*

She-Hulk VS Mario

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous rounds. She-Hulk defeated the Red Ranger Jason in a previous round and decided to keep the morpher and power coin. She will use it here. Mario has access to all power-ups.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

Another good set-up, Russ. :) Pretty good match-up for this tourney's final. 

Since they've been scouting each other throughout the whole tournament, Jen and Mario should be aware of one another's abilities. Given that, if She-Hulk can endure the plumber's invincibility, she likely has a good opportunity to at least chuck him away for a ring-out. Other than the Super Star, I'm not sure what else Mario has in his arsenal to do meaningful damage to Jennifer.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:45 PM, DSkillz said:

Another good set-up, Russ. :) Pretty good match-up for this tourney's final. 

Since they've been scouting each other throughout the whole tournament, Jen and Mario should be aware of one another's abilities. Given that, if She-Hulk can endure the plumber's invincibility, she likely has a good opportunity to at least chuck him away for a ring-out. Other than the Super Star, I'm not sure what else Mario has in his arsenal to do meaningful damage to Jennifer.

Glad you enjoyed it. I should have posted it awhile ago but it finally happened.

I'm sure there are others that think Mario is some sort of planet buster or whatever, But I think it's sort of a stretch. He had a lot of power ups though and that really adds to his arsenal. I think what really clenches the win for She-Hulk is the fact that she's been able to study Mario in this tournament and would have strategized much better than Mario would have.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.30 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.30 Total Combined Score
17.30 / 4 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 1
She-Hulk: 7

*The finale didn't last more than three minutes. And in that time, Mario fell to the might of She-Hulk.*

Lawler: I can't believe my eyes, J.R! Mario's out cold!

J.R: You better believe it, King. No ring outs, no surrenders. She-Hulk just got the decisive victory by KO.

*Mario lies in the middle of the ring. She-Hulk's hand is raised. Green fireworks go off around the arena.*

J.R: There you have it folks. Our winner and champion, She-Hulk. She now stands as the second only victor of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi!

Lawler: That's the second woman to have won J.R. I told you, believe in the power of the PUPPIES!

J.R: Well you're right about one thing. She-Hulk now stands side by side with last year's champion, Wonder Woman. They gave it their all and gave the audience what they wanted to see. Thank you for being with us folks.

*Ainz waves his hand, using magic to bring about a box from thin air. He presents the box to She-Hulk. She takes it in hand, unclips the latch, and pulls the lid open to see...*

*Seven Dragon Balls. All there was to do now was make her wish...*