Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:12 - Popeye vs. Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)

SEASON 10, ROUND 12

Popeye

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Popeye at Wikipedia
Official Site: King Features Syndicate

Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Blossom (Powerpuff Girls) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

Both have taken quite a lot of damage in previous cartoons. The only thing I can think to point out is that Blossom doesn't have a weakness like Popeye does. (Relying on spinach to heal him) I don't know if that's exactly a weakness but it's worth noting that he needs that to succeed here.

Ah, now Popeye takes on another Powerpuff Girl, and it's the leader, no less. 

Well, Popeye can take a lot of punishment sans spinach, as can Blossom. Once the Sailor Man takes his spinach, things would go to another level. He'd likely tank a lot of the gadgets Blossom sends his way and vice versa. The exchange of ACME gadgets would definitely be fast and furious, and the arena would end up in total shambles, but in the end, a gadget might go off in a nuclear-level explosion, and while Popeye's spinach would allow him to come out unscathed, Blossom would likely be down for the count.

On 7/24/2021 at 5:28 PM, DSkillz said:

Ah, now Popeye takes on another Powerpuff Girl, and it's the leader, no less. 

Well, Popeye can take a lot of punishment sans spinach, as can Blossom. Once the Sailor Man takes his spinach, things would go to another level. He'd likely tank a lot of the gadgets Blossom sends his way and vice versa. The exchange of ACME gadgets would definitely be fast and furious, and the arena would end up in total shambles, but in the end, a gadget might go off in a nuclear-level explosion, and while Popeye's spinach would allow him to come out unscathed, Blossom would likely be down for the count.

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny that he's fighting two out of the three PPG.

Both of them can take a big deal of damage but neither stay down for long. It really comes down to how much spinach Popeye has and if he eats before testing the ACME products.

Blossom is the most scientific of the Powerpuff girls. This either will backfire as products don't obey basic laws of physics, chemistry, etc., and make her into a Wil E. Coyote, or it will give her the edge as she comes up with more outlandish combinations.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny that he's fighting two out of the three PPG.

Both of them can take a big deal of damage but neither stay down for long. It really comes down to how much spinach Popeye has and if he eats before testing the ACME products.

Thing is, as far as toon-related antics are concerned, Popeye always gets the job done when he eats his spinach. A Powerpuff Girl's durability tended to vary depending on the episode.

3 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Blossom is the most scientific of the Powerpuff girls. This either will backfire as products don't obey basic laws of physics, chemistry, etc., and make her into a Wil E. Coyote, or it will give her the edge as she comes up with more outlandish combinations.

I'm pretty sure Blossom has never dealt with anything quite as zany and unpredictable as ACME products. The closest thing might've been HIM, and I don't think the girls ever really physically beat him.