Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 16865 The Spy (TF2) vs. Alfred Pennyworth

Twogunkid

“Bruce, you may be interested in this. Bane did go to the Iceberg Lounge tonight. Along with a certain cat-burglar. It sounds like quite the party in there right now.”

“Hold off on engaging Dick. Tim should be in your area shortly. I’ve got another target to take on.” Batman glared at the figure operating under the facade of Jim Gordon right now. He just needed a moment to get him alone and reveal his identity. 

“Selena’s escaping with…” Nightwing paused “some guy in a suit. I don’t know him. Oracle, what can you tell us?”

“This is someone wanted in connection with the Berlin bombing, some rogue MI6 Agent, Code Name 007. I’ll see if I can’t find more.”

“Well, Tim better get here fast. Bane just barged out of the lounge and he looks miffed. Nightwing out.” Nightwing swooped down and landed a heavy kick directly to Bane’s lower back. As the luchador raged, he noticed the pair of the cat and the agent getting away. “Sorry Bane, but we’re cutting your night out short.”

“Oracle, you find out more about that agent. I’ve got my own spy to deal with.” Batman watched with determination. It certainly sounded like Jim Gordon, looked like him, but there were subtle things off. It took Jim a great deal of effort, but he had quit smoking, yet this duplicate was going through a pack a day. He hadn’t been to the range once. That was unusual, Jim Gordon was not the type of man to let a vital skill like marksmanship fall by the wayside. 

This Jim Gordon made errors, sent police in odd directions, directions that would leave them unable to respond to heists that all linked to the Iceberg Lounge. The Bat-Signal had not been put on all week, despite the theft of the Lion’s Eye Diamond by Bane, Tobias Whale’s gang breaking into several banks, and the presence of other villainous mercenaries engaged in other acts of villainy. It seemed as if Jim was abetting these crimes. It wasn’t like Batman to spy on one of his closest friends but something was off. He was glad he had tapped the commissioner’s phone earlier as Jim placed a call in a voice that wasn’t his own. 

“The Agent was delivered to Cobblepot as directed. Even now I can tell he has escaped by the frantic 911 calls telling me the Detective’s protege is battling Bane.” 

“Very good, the Master tells you to expect the Detective soon.”

“Don’t worry mon ami, he will find I am full of surprises.” 

“I suppose you think you are quite clever. Where’s the real Jim Gordon?” Batman emerged from the shadows of the commissioner’s office, while he knew this was an imposed he lacked definitive proof. 

“Ah, I was told ze Detective would try and stop me. It’s futile Batman, of course, if you wanted to get to Jim Gordon, I would recommend following that agent, Nightwing was too busy to capture.” Gordon casually lit another cigarette. “I would hurry, with Catwoman there certainly is no telling how well he might disappear into the background. Tick-tock Batman, tick-tock.” Jim casually tapped his wrist watch.

“Listen punk, when I find the evidence to bring you down, it is going to hurt.” Batman roughly grabbed this Jim Gordon imposed by the collar. He took the opportunity to slip a tracker under his tie “If the real Jim Gordon is hurt you can bet it will be worse for you.” 

As Gordon regained his composure seeing the Dark Knight leave he smirked. Phase Two could now begin. After ordering all the Cops he could to lock off all the areas between the Iceberg Lounge and Wayne Manor he got in a car of his own. He had the rest of the mission to achieve. 

The taxi stopped at Wayne Manor. “Here we are Mr. Wayne.”

“Keep the change. Go by yourself a nicer hat.” Wayne said, tossing a handful of bills to the grateful cabbie. The Master had told him that Bruce Wayne held much of Batman’s resources. His job was to simply infiltrate the Batcave under the house and sap the Bat-Computer. What he hadn’t counted on was encountering any resistance. 

He heard the shotgun level at him and cursed his hubris. “I know for a fact Master Wayne will not be home for a number of hours.” The elderly butler kept the shotgun leveled at this Bruce Wayne who was opening the clock that led directly to the Batcave. 

“Well, Pennyworth, I thought I’d turn in early tonigh..” The Spy was unable to finish his sentence as the butler opened fire. He had barely been able to duck the blast and slide open the clock. He rolled down the first few steps and drew his revolver with the butler in hot pursuit. He didn’t know the Batcave’s layout and this butler almost certainly did. He needed to find some space to change disguises or cloak and then to wipe the Bat-Computer. 

“Sir, we have an uninvited guest, I’m afraid he’s made it into your office.” The butler racked the shotgun and prepared to rid the mansion of this uninvited guest before Batman made it home. 

“Alfred this man is dangerous, get out of there! Alfred!” Batman broke off his pursuit of the British Agent. He had another infiltrator to deal with tonight.

The Spy’s first Official Match. I give the set-up a 5.0.

Thank you. I figured an actual spy objective would be cool. Plus it lets me flesh out this Bond crossover.

The sudden spy contingent in Gotham is looking to be interesting. Good set-up, Twogunkid.

I don't think Alfred can beat this Spy head-to-head due to his advanced age, but the old butler is a former spy himself and knows the ins and outs of every aspect of Wayne Manor. At the very least, he should be able to keep the Spy from getting to the Bat Computer and keep him occupied until Batman returns.

You couldn't have given Alfred one of Mr. Freezes guns? Sorry just thinking of Batman Superman Public Enemies. 

Great setup, definitely liking how this is playing out. Ra's is definitely behind this. 

Sorry Alfred, the Spy has this I think.  

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
4.30 - DSkillz
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.30 Total Combined Score
14.30 / 3 = 4.77 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Spy (TF2): 1