Slot: The Team's Lady Killer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Johnny Castle at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lionsgate

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Brienne of Tarth

Haven't watched GoT, so I had to go look up Brienne of Tarth. Being in a world that scorned her early efforts at being ladylike, Brienne might actually appreciate someone encouraging her to embrace her feminine side for once. Johnny's lessons might just do the trick, and Brienne's awkward efforts at learning the merengue would likely be pretty amusing. 

Firstly, I think we can all agree that a guy like Johnny Castle wouldn’t last a week in the GoT universe. He’d either be murdered by bandits, gutted by the Hound, or he’ll somehow encountered Joffrey/Cersei and they’ll have him beheaded after he accidentally insulted them.

Secondly, I believe Ethan has had this scenario before and as I pointed out then him and Brienne would make the most adorable badass couple ever! Just think of the many power couple moments they could get into in Westeros! From single handily massacring the Boltons and Frey’s themselves to taking down scum like the afore mentioned Joffrey/Cersei who should have gotten far worser deaths then they got in the show.

Thirdly, I really felt bad for Brienne at the show, cause her and Jaime’s relationship was one of the many storylines that D&D ruined at the end. Personally that one pissed me off more then any of the others because they actually had the gaul to trick us into thinking that their ship had finally sailed and then ruthlessly yanked it away almost sadisticly. Sorry D&D, but you guys are assholes for that.

Ethan I think really works for Brienne because he’s sorta like Jaime but also very different. Both guys are considered the best Knight/Spy of their series, they are both masters at combat but also great at subtleties and charming their way out of tough spots, and they both are also masters at pushing their loved ones buttons, and I think Brienne would love that despite herself!

C’mon guys let Brienne have the happy ending she was supposed to have. Give her a Jaime who isn’t a bottom bitch to that skank Cersei! Vote for the Ethan/Brienne power couple!