Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16704 Jean Grey (Time Displaced) vs. Chloe Bourgeois

Movie-Brat

Long ago in an unknown time, across millions of galaxies away from Earth. There was a war. A war seemingly a lot were unaware of, even when battles found their way to Earth. 

The Last Great Time War. 

The Daleks had declared war on the Time Lords. Even after the Time Lords had fired the first shot. Sending the champion of peace, The Doctor, to prevent their creation on Skaro, years before their first encounter. 

The Doctor was even brought in to join the war with the Time Lords to fight the Daleks. And yet ultimately and unfortunately, while the Doctor was successful in ending the war and destroyed the Daleks, the renegade Time Lord destroyed the planet Gallifrey itself along with its inhabitants. All within the final days of the war with all forces exhausting their resources. Things had become desperate. 

And while thanks to the 10th and 11th incarnations of the Doctor, there were slight changes, the War incarnation had not remembered after regenerating. Leaving the 9th Doctor distraught and hardened after the events. But even unknown to other incarnations, artifacts of the Time War are still roaming throughout the universe. Even the Daleks. 

One group was even lost to time during one of their battles, landing in what ultimately became modern day France. The Dalek squad led by one of the many members of the Dalek Supreme Council resided underneath, plotting and waiting when to strike. 

Throughout their reactivation as soon as they woke up, they had discovered humans with extraordinary abilities. Some use technology, others used magic, even plenty born with powers. The Daleks saw them as an immediate threat but also to their advantage for they could control them, use them as slaves until they were no longer useful. 

The Time War had ended but to this group, it hasn't. Unaware of the outcome. They will exterminate all humans no matter what. 

--------

The Daleks had observed through their all seeing monitors of their ship. They had witnessed Shadow Moth having akumutized Chloe yet again, somehow getting the Bee miraculous, once again becoming Miracle Queen. 

The two were now commencing an assault on France, attempting to draw out Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir. 

The Dalek Supreme, in gold and black armor, spoke, "THE AC-TIONS OF THE LIFE-FORMS ARE INTER-FERING WITH OUR PLANS!"

"WE MUST EX-TER-MI-NATE THEM!" One of the Daleks concurred. 

"THE EARTH MUST FEEL VUN-ERA-BLE FIRST!" The Dalek Supreme continued. "THEY MUST BE CAUGHT OFF-GUARD!"

The Dalek Supreme turned to his captured subjects beside them. 

Imprisoned in gravity holding cells, there were dozens of heroes. Many of which were deemed missing for weeks. Members of the Avengers, Champions, X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Inhumans, Eternals, the Sailor Guardians, the Ninja Turtles, even a Power Ranger or two. All of them captured and even placed headbands to keep them in line under their control. Hovering above platforms. 

"No..." A teenage girl with shirt red hair named Jean Grey groaned. "Don't... do this!"

"PLACE THE COL-LAR ON THE MU-TANT!" Commanded the Dalek Supreme. 

Descending from the ceiling came long elongated robotic hands weilding a metal collar. It ended up being forcibly placed around her neck despite Jean's efforts to resist the mind control. With the collar device snapped on, the telepath ceased resisting. 

Her gravity prison finally deactivated with Jean kneeling in front of the Dalek Supreme. 

"WHOM DO YOU SERVE?" Asked the Dalek Supreme.

"I serve the Dalek race." Jean replied in a monotone voice. 

"YOU WILL AT-TACK AND EX-TER-MI-NATE THESE LIFE-FORMS!" The Dalek Supreme pointed to the view screen featuring Miracle Queen and Shadow Moth. 

"THEY ARE THE EN-E-MIES OF THE DA-LEKS!" Said the Dalek Supreme. "ALL EN-E-MIES OF THE DA-LEKS MUST BE DES-TROY-ED! EX-TER-MI-NATE THEM!" 

"As you command, Dalek Supreme." Jean said. 

"YOU WILL BE GIV-EN INS-TRUC-TIONS WHEN NEED-ED." The Dalek Supreme added. 

"Yes, Dalek Supreme." Jean nodded in obiedence. 

She stepped on a platform in the center and dematerialized, sent to her enemies to destroy. The Daleks then went to the view screen to observe and as a microphone device descended from above to give orders when necessary. 

-------

Chloe, otherwise now known as Miracle Queen, was causing chaos around her. Just waiting for Ladybug and Cat Noir to show up. 

"You will all bow before me as soon as I defeat Ladybug!" Chloe laughed. 

Her moment was short lived however as she noticed a large shadow looming over her. And promptly got bigger and bigger until she finally leapt out of danger. A limo fell onto the pavement in an act of murder. 

"Who did that?!" Chloe screamed. 

She looked up in astonishment as soon as she saw who it was. As did Shadow Moth from afar. 

"What the devil?!" He exclaimed in amazement. 

It was Jean Grey as she floated in mid air and landed gracefully on the ground. 

"One of the missing heroes!" Shadow Moth said. "What is she doing here?" 

"Oh, it's one of you disgusting mutants!" Chloe gagged. "Weren't you on some dumb island or something."

Jean could only give her a cold, emotionless stare. Almost as if she were a lifeless puppet come to life when needed. 

"What's wrong with you?" Chloe smugly asked before laughing, "Afraid you'll get stung?" 

She laughed in arrogance at her own pun. 

"You will be exterminated." Jean said in the same emotionless, monotone voice as before. 

Abruptly, Chloe stopped laughing. 

"What?" 

-----

"YOU WILL BE EX-TER-MI-NATED IN THE NAME OF THE DA-LEK RACE!" The Dalek Supreme said, telling Jean what to say in an attempt to test the microphone mind control device. 

-------

"Resistance is futile." Jean said. 

"Okay, I don't know if this Dalek is like your mutant god or something." Chloe said, clearly fed up with the telepath. "But I don't have time for you, muties!"

"Exterminate." Said Jean as via her telepathy, she threw another car at Chloe. 

Once again, the girl dodged the vehicle. 

"That's it! I don't care if Ladybug and Cat Noir come or not!" Screamed a frustrated Chloe. "Your mutie butt is mine! And I'm going to need target practice anyway!"

She charged at Jean but not before the telepath managed to lift chunks of pavement to throw at her opponent. And now the battle began. 

------

This is part one of a five fight story arc involving the Daleks as the main villains mind controlling a bunch of kidnapped superheroes. 

For this fight, time displaced Jean Grey is at full power and strength and Chloe is in her Miracle Queen form. 

The object being if Chloe can survive a mind controlled murderous Jean Grey as she throws everything at her and even Jean delving into Chloe's mind. 

Wow, Chloe sure has been popular lately. 😁

I give the match a 5.0. 🙂

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast
5.00 Total Combined Score
5.00 / 1 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey (Time Displaced): 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2

30 minutes ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE

large.3d2d89771208e01894fbc47416d3b577.jpg.78f3187b9737a39be2cdedffe8ec2292.jpg

55 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast
5.00 Total Combined Score
5.00 / 1 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE

Okay, How? I made it explicitly clear Jean is at full strength. Even in her teen years, she was powerful. 

15 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Okay, How? I made it explicitly clear Jean is at full strength. Even in her teen years, she was powerful. 

The main problem here, as it shows with the numbers, is that not nearly enough people are voting in matches right now.

Sorry to say I didn't get to your match in time. It was a pretty good one, though if Time-Displaced Jean has any hint of the Phoenix Force within her (which her battle pic seems to indicate), I'm not sure the Daleks would've been able to capture her in the first place. Given the scenario, though, it looks like Jean should've won.

Of course, some people may vote Chloe no matter what. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

The main problem here, as it shows with the numbers, is that not nearly enough people are voting in matches right now.

Sorry to say I didn't get to your match in time. It was a pretty good one, though if Time-Displaced Jean has any hint of the Phoenix Force within her (which her battle pic seems to indicate), I'm not sure the Daleks would've been able to capture her in the first place. Given the scenario, though, it looks like Jean should've won.

Of course, some people may vote Chloe no matter what. :rolleyes:

For the sake of the story arc, let's just say for now they could until the mind control breaks. 

Though you seem to be right, voting is depressingly low this month. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Man.. anymore Chloe content and Fox will have to rename this place CBUB (Chloe Bourgeois Universe Battles)

Sounds find to me. 😁

Also, might as well point out that Chloe is already having her rematch with Trini:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Honestly, I may have to repost this match considering this did not get enough votes. 

So another win for Chloe. 😉 But for real, you could just start the next match in your arc, and hope it gets more votes and ratings.