MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 16703 The Invaders vs. Freedom Fighters

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Philippa Forrester: Hello, everyone!  Don’t adjust your sets, it’s me, Philippa!  That’s right, I’m going to finally get to do commentary for a TCC match!  And not just any match!  The TCC have decided to have a special July 4th themed battle.  Not too sure if it’s a good idea to have a Brit like me call this bout, but hey.  What can you do?  Haha.  And it’s going to be between the Invaders squad of Captain America, Bucky, the Human Torch, Toro, Miss America and the Whizzer, versus the Freedom Fighters team of Uncle Sam, Doll Man, the Human Bomb, the Ray, the Phantom Lady, and the Black Condor.  Now since the boys are busy watching Kor vs Drogo, we are actually outside of the arena.  We have been set up here in an area we like to call the Gorge.  It looks kind of like those giant rock quarries you might have seen in the Power Rangers, you know?  Lots of open space for multi-person matches like the one we’re about to see! 

We have quite a few fans here to watch the spectacle from the edges of the quarry.  I’m sure we’re in for some great action with these two…

Chloe Bourgeois: Helloooo, everyone! 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe?!  Chloe, what are you doing here? 

Chloe Bourgeois: What do you mean, what am I doing here?  I’m here to call the match!   

Philippa Forrester: What!  But I thought you were preparing for your rematch with Trini?  And how could you get the TCC to let you do commentary? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh puh-lese, Philippa.  Didn’t you see the numbers my fight with the Yellow Loser did?  That was thanks to MY adoring public.  So the TCC is letting me give the people want they want: more me! 

Philippa Forrester: Oh joy.  What a thrill for us all. 

Chloe Bourgeois: And as far as the rematch goes, it doesn’t matter what the TCC will announce after those two, ugly guys beat up on each other.  I will beat Trini Kwan in two straight falls, and everyone will know that Queen Bee is unBee-table.  Ha ha!  See, it’s funny because I’m Queen Bee and…

Philippa Forrester: Moving right along, here comes the squads for today’s 4th of July special match.  First, here come the Invaders!  Leading the way are Captain America and Bucky! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Not all that impressive.  That outfit looks nothing like it did in the movie. 

Philippa Forrester: Because, Chloe, that’s the Captain America from World War II.  This is long before he became an Avenger.  And here comes the Human Torch and Toro. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Unbelievable!  Is this team so lame they had to steal someone from the Fantastic Four? 

Philippa Forrester: No, Chloe!  That’s the original Human Torch.  The original Torch was an android and Toro was his young sidekick, who also has flame based powers like him. 

Chloe Bourgeois: So, this guy is an android? 

Philippa Forrester: Yes, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: A robot? 

Philippa Forrester: Yes, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: So why is he called the “Human” Torch? 

Philippa Forrester: … Umm.   Moving right along, we have flying into the battlefield Miss America, who will be sure to bring her strength to the fight.  And streaking in at a blinding pace we have the Whizzer. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Mmph.  Hee hee. 

Philippa Forrester: Something funny, Miss Bourgeois? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Huh?  Oh nothing, nothing. 

Philippa Forrester: And, anyway, here comes the Freedom Fighters into the Gorge.  Uncle Sam is in front with Doll Man perched on his shoulder. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Seriously?  What’s his super power?  Bad fashion sense? 

Philippa Forrester: He happens to draw his power from the patriotism of those around him, and with this being a 4th of July crowd, he might be at his strongest.  He’s flanked by the Human Bomb and the Ray, who both should be interesting match ups for the Human Torch and…

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh!  Get a load of those outfits! 

Philippa Forrester: …And there are Black Condor and Phantom Lady. 

Chloe Bourgeois: What kind of costumes are those?  Were they going to the pool and got lost? 

Philippa Forrester: Are you going to say anything worthwhile or are you just going to be the fashion police? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hey!  It’s not my fault these so called heroes don’t have my style! 

Philippa Forrester: Oh whatever.  Captain America and Uncle Sam are moving to the center of the Gorge to meet with the official for the face off. 

Referee: Good evening, gentlemen.  This will be an elimination style contest between your two squads.  Elimination occurs via knockout or submission.  Once your opponent’s team has been completely eliminated, you will be declared the victor.  Is that clear? 

Captain America: Understood.  It’s an honor to finally meet you, Uncle Sam.  I’m sure we’re going to have a great contest today. 

Uncle Sam: No doubt, sonny.  But be sure to tell your fellers to not hold back.  Cuz my gang sure won’t.  It’s the Fourth of the July!  Lets put on a show these folks won’t forget! 

Philippa Forrester: There’s the handshake and the team captain’s return to their corners.  12 Golden Age legends are almost ready for combat! 

Chloe Bourgeois: I sure hope so.  I wouldn’t want to have my first time of commentary be for a boring fight! 

Philippa  Forrester: The official is giving the signal! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3.  2.  1.  Commence combat! 

Philippa Forrester: And the Whizzer is first to charge into the fray and YOWCH!  The Ray caught him with a blast of light and he collapses to the dirt! 

The Ray: Your fast, Whizkid, but your not faster than light!

Miss America: Bob!  Hold on! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Now the girl in the cape wants some too.  But that Blue Condor is there to meet her in air and catch her! 

Philippa Forrester: That’s the BLACK Condor, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Well, if he’s going to have so little to wear, he should of at least gotten it in the right color! 

Black Condor: Sorry, Miss.  But it may be a lot easier for you if you surrender. 

Miss America: Let me go!  Don’t you know that’s no way to treat a lady?  Hah! 

Philippa Forrester: Miss America is just to strong as she throws Condor off of her.  He is able to stay in flight but now he has an angry super hero on his tail. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Now what about Bucky and uh… Toro?  Looks like they’ve got that trashy Phantom Lady cornered. 

Bucky: Careful, Toro!  She may look good, but she’s no pushover!  Maneuver 6! 

Toro: Sure thing, Bucky! 

Philippa Forrester: Toro bursts into flames and takes off into the air, as Bucky goes in for the attack!  Hold on!  He’s stopping!  He looks frozen in mid-punch! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ha ha!  Now look at him flying backward to the ground!  Super hero?  More like super clumsy! 

Philippa Forrester: It’s not clumsiness, Chloe, it’s Doll Man!  He’s small but still has the strength of a full grown man and he caught Bucky completely off guard! 

Phantom Lady: Well done, Darrell.  Now stand clear!  A blast of my blackout ray should put him down for the count. 

Chloe Bourgeois: So much for Captain America’s sidekick.  HEY!  Wait a second! 

Philippa Forrester: You spoke too soon, Chloe!  Toro launches several fire balls at Phantom Lady to fend her off and give Bucky a chance to recover. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Well, at least she won’t be overheated in THAT costume. 

Philippa Forrester: Meanwhile we have the Torch vs the Bomb.   Bomb is launching blast after blast into the air at the Human Torch!  Now Torch is sending a stream of fire at Bomb!  That suit can withstand a lot of punishment but who knows how long it can take this from Torch! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Meanwhile the guys in red, white, and blue are going toe to toe.  Uncle Sam has grown several feet taller and is trying to overpower Captain America, but Captain America’s shield is holding him off! 

Uncle Sam: Face it, Cap!  I’m powered by the patriotic spirit in all Americans, includin’ you! 

Captain America: That may be true, Sam, but I’m not backing down! 

Philippa Forrester: Amazing show of strength!  But which of these teams will win this July 4th brawl? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ah who cares?  As long as they come to see me beat up Trini Kwan! 

Philippa Forrester: Suuuuure.  All of you watching at home better stay tuned to see who comes out on top!  We’ll be right back! 

OK:

Invaders: Captain America, Bucky, Human Torch, Toro, Miss America, and the Whizzer. 

Freedom Fighters: Uncle Sam, Doll Man, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Black Condor, and the Ray. 

All are there Golden Age versions at full strength. 

The team that KO’s and submits all of their competition, wins. 

Game On! 

(Also tune it to see Kor vs Khal Drogo at TCC Arena!)

Very cool use of some golden age heroes Broadway, and at the perfect time. In a battle of nazi fighting teams, I just can't go against the team with Captain America. Even if the other team is literally led by Uncle Sam. I enjoyed the interaction between the two teams and I feel like I may need to watch this Miraculous show. Chloe is popping up everywhere lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnnyChany said:

Very cool use of some golden age heroes Broadway, and at the perfect time. In a battle of nazi fighting teams, I just can't go against the team with Captain America. Even if the other team is literally led by Uncle Sam. I enjoyed the interaction between the two teams and I feel like I may need to watch this Miraculous show. Chloe is popping up everywhere lol.

Yeah, I think I started something I didn't intend.  XD, I mean, I was thinking about using Chloe in a role like Calisto/Harley in the old days, doing interviews, snarking on people.  Didn't expect other people would jump on the character.  But hey.  New CBUB, new running gags.  XD

Hey, a match with Chloe. 😉

I give the set-up a 5.0.

• Like 1

Ooh. This is a great one. Let's break it down.

First off, the Invaders have a serious speed problem. None of the Invaders (save maybe Miss Marvel) could match the speeds of Black Condor, let along the light-speed nature of The Ray.

Speaking of whom, The Ray will likely be the hardest to beat. He can't be touched, and fire won't work unless Torch goes nova on the entire field, which is unlikely.

I think Miss Marvel can take down Condor, but she will have problems with the Bomb and the intangibility of Phantom Lady and Ray.

Uncle Sam is the e-factor as though he's likely the strongest competitor, it's hard seeing him come to blows with Captain America himself.

Factors aside, I'm leaning towards the Freedom Fighters coming out on top.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.40 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.40 Total Combined Score
19.40 / 4 = 4.85 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Invaders: 4
Freedom Fighters: 2

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Chloe Bourgeois: Welcome back, everyone!  It’s me, Chloe Bourgeois, bringing you all the action from the TCC Gorge! 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe, we’re BOTH calling this fight. 

Chloe Bourgeois: So go ahead, call it!  Don’t make me do all the work! 

Philippa Forrester: Ugh.  Fine!  At this moment, folks, I can see Miss America and Black Condor exchanging blows above us.  Miss America seems to be outpacing Condor as she throws punch after punch.  Oof!  That was a shot!  Condor is out!  He’s lost consciousness and his falling back to Earth! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Yes, but Miss America is there to catch him and gently leave him on the ground.  Personally, I probably would of let him drop. 

Philippa Forrester: Meanwhile, Bucky has been staggering all over the field as Doll Man has been battering him.  Bucky needs to focus if he’s going to catch the Mightiest Mite! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Look!  Bucky has his hands clasped in front of him!  He must have got a hold of that little pest!  Is that what you call ‘turning up’? 

Philippa Forrester: Actually, I believe that’s winding up, and with a mighty throw Bucky sends Doll Man right into the stone walls of the Gorge.  Two down for the Freedom Fighters. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Not for long!  Look at the Torch and Human Bomb!  Those explosions Bomb has been throwing have finally brought Torch down to Earth!  He’s stopped burning, and here comes that Ray guy! 

The Ray: One more blast should put this flying toaster down for the count!  Ready, Roy? 

The Human Bomb: Let’s do it!  3…2…1…

Philippa Forrester: Whoa! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hey!  What’s going on?  The Ray is down! 

Philippa Forrester: The Whizzer!  He must of used his speed to blitz Ray when he was distracted by Torch!  Some payback for the speedster! 

Chloe Bourgeois: And now Bomb Boy is all alone with the Torch!  He fires up!  He sends a wall of flame into the suit! 

KRAACCKABOOOM! 

Philippa Forrester: And so much for the Human Bomb.  The Freedom Fighters are down to Uncle Sam and Phantom Lady.  Toro has her encircled in a ring of fire, but she pulls out the black light projector.  She fires that blast of energy which Toro counters with flame.  But look!  He uses his other hand to launch another stream of fire at the projector itself! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Yowch!  The projector blew up and caught the Trashy Lady, I mean, Phantom Lady right in the face.  Yeah, she won’t be causing anymore trouble. 

Philippa Forrester: And that brings us to the final 2: Captain America and Uncle Sam.  The Invaders have formed a circle around these two symbols of American patriotism.  The crowd is going wild with chants of USA, and all that spirit is powering up Uncle Sam! 

Chloe Bourgeois: No kidding!  He’s gotta be 5 feet taller than Captain America now, and he’s battering him with those forearms and punches!  Why are those heroes just standing there?  Why aren’t they helping? 

Philippa Forrester: Show of respect, maybe?  Let these two American heroes have it out one on one.  But even if the Invaders win this match, I don’t think Captain America can win this fight. 

Uncle Sam: Ya fought good, sonny.  I know you boys have got me outnumbered, but with these fine Americans behind me, I’ll never back down! 

Captain America: I know that now, Uncle Sam.  Which is why I have to do this.  I never wanted to say these words, but it’s the only way.  HAIL HYDRA! 

Philippa Forrester: WHAT?! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Um, did he really just say that? 

Philippa Forrester: How could he say the rallying cry of the most despicable organization in his multiverse? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Hmm.  Ha! 

Philippa Forrester: Now what’s so funny, Chloe? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Because, Philippa, I figured it out!  You said Uncle Sam is powered by the patriotic spirit in Americans, right? 

Philippa Forrester: Yes, so what? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Look at all those fans who were cheering a second ago.  Do they look particularly patriotic now? 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe, you’re right!  All the people in the crowd look shocked by Captain America’s outburst.  Their patriotic spirits have been stunned into silence! 

Chloe Bourgeois: And look at old Uncle Sam!  He’s starting to shrink back to normal size.  And he looks likes he’s about to vomit! 

Philippa Forrester: Captain America poisoned the well!  Uncle Sam has been brought back to Cap’s level.  And now is his time to strike!  Cap charges in!  A blow to the body of Uncle Sam!  Shot to the head with the shield! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Uncle Sam is wobbling!  Cap’s got him! 

Philippa Forrester: A final, mighty blow and down goes Uncle Sam!  The referee is looking around the terrain, making sure all the Freedom Fighters have been immobilized! 

Referee: Winners: The Invaders! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh.  Now Captain America is helping that raggedy Sam to his feet.  And he’s holding up his hand?  How lame is that? 

Philippa Forrester: Just Captain America letting Uncle Sam bask in the good will of the fans here and restore his strength.  But now, folks, we have some news that will be of interest to all of you, including you, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Really?  Why? 

Philippa Forrester: Because a spokesman for the TCC made an announcement after Kor vs Drago in regards to your rematch with Trini.  And I understand he made some stipulations that you would probably want to know. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh get on with it.  Who cares what the rules are.  Let’s hear what this announcement is about so I can get out of here. 

Philippa Forrester: Whatever you say.  Ladies and gentlemen, the representative of the TCC. 

Maximillion Pegasus: Hello, boys and girls.  Yes, that’s right!  It’s your old friend, Maximillion Pegasus!  I gotta tell you all I’m so excited to be here.  Aww, are you surprised?  Well, why should you be?  With the Transdimensional Combat Commission looking for spokespeople from across the multiverses, who better than a man who lives for games of power and skill?  But you don’t want to here me babble all day, so let’s get down to business. 

Trini and Chloe are going to be getting one more chance to settle the score between them.  And to prove which one of them is the superior fighter, each fall of their two out of three falls match will have a different stipulation.  In the first fall, both ladies will compete in their civilian modes.  That means no weapons, and no powers.  This will be all about skill.  Whoever pins or submits their opponent, wins the first fall. 

Now in the second fall, they will be allowed to put on their little costumes and duke it out, power vs power.  Again, pin or submit your opponent, you win the fall.  Now, if we end up with a tie score, then that is when things get reeeeally interesting!  Because then we’ll have ourselves a third and final fall, where the winner will be determined by KO or submission.  And in that fall, Chloe girl will be allowed to be akumatized and access her Queen Wasp form!  That’s right!  All her powers, plus the ability to unleash her unending swarm of Miraculous wasps that can paralyze, control, and be formed into anything she can imagine! 

“But what about poor, little Trini?” I hear you boys and girls cry.  “She doesn’t have a super mode like Chloe!”  Well, your right.  She doesn’t .  But she will that night!  Because if we go to a third fall, Chloe gets the power of Queen Wasp, and Trini will be given the power of…THE GREEN RANGER COIN!  Yes, for one night only, Tommy boy will give Trini his toys; the Dragon Shield, the Dragon Dagger, and all the power that comes with them!  Now, she won’t be given access to the Dragonzord.  We don’t want to crush little Chloe, do we?  Hmm hmm.  But there you have it, boys and girls!  Trini Kwan versus Chloe Bourgeois II Two out of Three Falls!  I know I’ll be watching with extreme interest!  I might even pop some popcorn!  Until then, boys and girls, this is your old pal, Maximillion Pegasus, saying, “I’ll be seeing you.”  Hmm hmm hmm hahahahahaha! 

Philippa Forrester: Well, folks, the Gorge is buzzing after that announcement!  And Kwan/Bourgeois II is looking to be an incredible fight!  Chloe, your thoughts?  Um, Chloe?  Do you have anything to say about these stipulations? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Something to SAY?  Oh I have something to SAY!  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!  UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!  You knew all the time what that announcement was, didn’t you?! 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe, calm down!  I was just told that you would have something to say after the video was shown.  I didn’t know that Pegasus would be the spokesman, or what the rules for your match would be! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh of course you didn’t!  This is totally, completely unfair!  I shouldn’t even be in this fight with that Trini Kwan!  And now you’re telling me she’s going to get Tommy’s power coin?!  That she never has used before?!  

Philippa Forrester: But, Chloe, the TCC is letting you be Queen Wasp.  If you are getting a power up in the third fall, Trini will need one, too! 

Chloe Bourgeois: OH SHUT UP!! 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe!  Chloe, come back!  Ladies and gentlemen, Chloe has grabbed a microphone and left the commentary booth!  She’s heading down the stairs into the Gorge! 

Chloe Bourgeois:  You like that, don’t you?  You stupid fans like the idea of me being put into a fight like that?!  It’s ridiculous I tell you!  Utterly…

Crowd: RIDICULOUS!!!!! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh now you want to make jokes?!   This isn’t FUNNY!!  You know what’s funny?  You stupid American fans cheering for a bunch of moldy, old superheroes; celebrating your stupid Independence Day, when everyone knows that the only reason you won the Revolutionary War is because of the French!!!!  

Philippa Forrester: Oh boy. 

Chloe Bourgeois: That’s right!  You shouldn’t have made George Washington your president!  You should have had your president be a real military genius: the Marquis de Lafayette!  And since Lafayette just so happens to be my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great uncle, I demand that you show me some respect, and thank ME for your Independence Day!!! 

Philippa Forrester: Folks, I’m sorry about this.  Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but I’d say this rant has a lot less to do with America and more to do with Chloe having a meltdown over these rules set by the TCC, and WAIT A MINUTE!  Someone’s running onto the field toward Chloe!  IT’S TRINI!  Chloe is running into the stands as fast as her Louis Vuitton’s can carry her!  Trini remains standing in the Gorge, the crowd cheering their appreciation for putting a stop to Chloe’s outburst.  But, hold on!  Trini is holding up something in her hand!  Is it…?  It is!!  She has Tommy’s coin!  Ladies and gentlemen, this has been an incredible night.  Our thanks to the Invaders, the Freedom Fighters, and all American heroes everywhere.  Next time, it will be Trini Kwan and Chloe Bourgeois, one more time!  For all of us here at the Gorge, I’m Philippa Forrester!  Good night! 

Crowd: USA!!  USA!!  USA!! 

Chloe Bourgeois: UTTERLY RIDICULOOOOOOOOOOOUS!!! 

I will be looking forward to Chloe’s rematch. 😉

• Like 1