Slot: The Team's Lady Killer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ethan Hunt at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Brienne of Tarth

Even though Patrick Bateman is on my team, I can't see Brienne going for him. She's attracted to warriors who are humble and trustworthy, and even though Ethan Hunt fits that description better I don't think he's trustworthy at all and I feel like Brienne would realize that soon as well. Both bad matchups to get her.

In a story where Bateman is transported to a Game of Thrones story, what makes him special.  Game of Thrones is essentially populated by serial killers, so that's not special.  His penchant for grooming and fine clothes will be replaced by dirt and rags.  He has no actual combat skills and will be easy prey for those who do.

In this story, Brienne would end up in the role of protector.  Brienne is not a shallow person, and the only reason Bateman is okay with his secretary Jean is because she also is not completely shallow.

The story could work.  I don't see a great deal of chemistry there, though.

Ethan Hunt transported to a Game of Thrones story is a much more interesting story for my money.  Ethan has combat skills, is utterly fearless and fiercely loyal about his estranged wife and to his team so he has a lot of commonality with Brienne.  I could see a story with the two working together to enact a change in the world and building a relationship based on mutual respect.

C’mon guys, you gotta give this to Ethan! I mean him and Brienne would be the ultimate power couple! Like they could kick so much Lannister and Bolton ass together it would so awesome! But I also like that that their not too similar, like Ethan’s bit more methodical, cunning, and playful, while Brienne is more hard-headed, righteous, and no-nonsense, so they’ll balance each other so well. Also Brienne is so tall! And Ethan (like Tom Cruise in real life) is so small! Tell me that wouldn’t be adorable!