Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:4 - Pussy Galore vs. Sarah Connor

SEASON 10, ROUND 4

Pussy Galore

Slot: The Team's Man Eater
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pussy Galore at this Wiki
Official Site: Ian Fleming

Sarah Connor

Slot: The Team's Man Eater
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sarah Connor at this Wiki
Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Aragorn

Probably Sarah Connor. Pussy Galore could maybe get him in bed, but I don't see her sticking around for anything longer that that. Sarah Connor seems like the type of person to establish a connection with a person, which is seemingly what Aragorn would want to start a romance.

Sarah Conner as the young lady we meet in Terminator 1 is miles apart from the Sarah Conner we rejoin in a mental institution in Terminator 2.  They almost have to be evaluated as completely different characters.

The picture is Sarah in T2, and that character has little time for romance. On the plus side, she would be open to believing Aragorns story about being from another world.

Pussy Galore is a lesbian who leads a team of women acrobat burglars.  It would make for an interesting story, but Aragorn doesn't lean criminal to my knowledge, and Pussy doesn't lean towards romancing men.  A fling with James Bond notwithstanding. 

I suppose that if she found something to like in Bond, she could find something to like in Aragorn.  She is a fun character so it could be an entertaining story.

I'd say the most entertaining romance would be Sarah. He is busy convincing her that he needs to get back to Middle Earth while she's busy convincing him that machines are going to take over.  Surely a romance to test anyone's sanity.  Then Aragorn fights a T-1000.