Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Grifter at this Wiki
Official Site: Wildstorm Comics/DC

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Tiny Island

9 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Cole has telepathy right? He’ll probably see Kenshin coming and get the drop on him quick. Voting for Grifter.

iam using the cole  without his telepathy and TK it wouldn't be fair and he don't need it he has navy seal black razor and  coda training he is an expert in  tracking and killing  he will find and snipe kenshin  before  kenshin knows he is there and if kenshin does  some how get close  cole can fight  close corners  too if  he has too 

3 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

iam using the cole  without his telepathy and TK it wouldn't be fair and he don't need it he has navy seal black razor and  coda training he is an expert in  tracking and killing  he will find and snipe kenshin  before  kenshin knows he is there and if kenshin does  some how get close  cole can fight  close corners  too if  he has too 

I don't know about that one, Kenshin is ridiculously fast.

1 minute ago, IKA said:

I don't know about that one, Kenshin is ridiculously fast.

black razor specializes in fighting meta humans  a 6 person unit took down  the whole wildcats team  except cole and zealot and he is a crafty mother  how fast are we talking is he faster than a rocket shell  or  a bullet i haven't seen the show since like 06 but i remember him being human 

2 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

black razor specializes in fighting meta humans  a 6 person unit took down  the whole wildcats team  except cole and zealot and he is a crafty mother  how fast are we talking is he faster than a rocket shell  or  a bullet i haven't seen the show since like 06 but i remember him being human 

He has out run bullets, created after images and even ran out of an explosion post trigger.

8 hours ago, IKA said:

He has out run bullets, created after images and even ran out of an explosion post trigger.

grifter has dodged bullets and held his own against  super fast cyborgs in hth and daemonites and midnighter who is fast enough to  be a blur not saying he wins up close just saying it's not a given for kenshin  and grifter is really good with his guns  and has range and expert stealth training  here 

2 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

grifter has dodged bullets and held his own against  super fast cyborgs in hth and daemonites and midnighter who is fast enough to  be a blur not saying he wins up close just saying it's not a given for kenshin  and grifter is really good with his guns  and has range and expert stealth training  here 

For me this is a toss up. Could go either way, I was just saying don't sleep on Kenshin.