Marvin the Martian

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Marvin the Martian at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Spongebob Squarepants

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Spongebob Squarepants at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: The Fox Hunters

3 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I think Marvin has a bigger track record of being easily tricked. Spongebob has a fair empunto of toon luck and is a well established jellyfish hunter, I like him in this challenge.

He's a jellyfish hunter, not a sly fox hunter. Jellyfish as far as I can remember are quite simple minded except for that one episode (dare I call it an outlier?) where they have fun and listen to music. On the other hand, can't say I can think of a way that the fox will deal with simply being taken off of Earth and into space.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

He's a jellyfish hunter, not a sly fox hunter. Jellyfish as far as I can remember are quite simple minded except for that one episode (dare I call it an outlier?) where they have fun and listen to music. On the other hand, can't say I can think of a way that the fox will deal with simply being taken off of Earth and into space.

I feel like, in a cartoon scenario, the fox would be clowning on Marvin after he gets beamed up. 

There are also a handful of episodes where the Jellyfish are shown to be more intelligent, but that's not really the Spongebob's advantage. His best way to win would just be to goof around in the spaceship and mess everything up, assuming he also gets beamed up. Or, heaven forbid, tries to drive the ship. Assuming this takes place in an actual cartoon, then that seems like the most likely scenario to me.

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Despite having a device to destroy Earth, Marvin has been failing for two millennia because he just gets fooled too easily. Martian seems very much like a Squidward kinda guy that Spongebob can mess with.