Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:1 - Lu Bu vs. Drizzt Do'Urden

SEASON 10, ROUND 1

Lu Bu

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lu Bu at this Wiki
Official Site: Koei

Drizzt Do'Urden

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Drizzt Do'Urden at this Wiki
Official Site: Wizards of the Coast

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Tiny Island

Just now, Magnamax said:

Not being able to see each other is a good mark in Drizzt’s favor. Stealth, movement and surprise are all qualities he excels with.

I'm inclined to agree. But to be fair I know nothing about Lu Bu.

Recently watched Record of Ragnarok, and according to that he was a well respected general in real life who was quite powerful and used a polearm in battle. He appeared to be quite direct in his fights as well, which might be a problem as this challenge is set up in a way that would benefit others from playing it smart, slow and sneaky.

On 6/21/2021 at 1:49 PM, SSJRuss said:

I'm inclined to agree. But to be fair I know nothing about Lu Bu.

Lu Bu is based off the legendary warrior from the Three Kingdoms era of China by the same name. This version of Lu Bu is from the Dynasty Warriors videogame franchise. He is by far the strongest warrior in a game full of warriors strong enough to mow down 100s and sometimes 1000s of soldiers with ease. The game is loosely based off the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel wherein Lu Bu defeats many of the other main characters from the early part of the story in battle. Many of the warriors he bests have impressive military feats or feats of strength in their own right including Guan Yu, who is considered the God of War in Chinsese folklore, and Guan Yu's two sworn brothers, who Lu Bu fought simultaneously.

The drawback to Lu Bu is that he is arrogant and isn't one to strategize. That could make his victories more impressive because they are based on strength and skill alone.  In the Warriors Orochi spinoffs of the game, Lu Bu fights with the mystics, who are essentially demi gods. I feel like Drizzt would defintely get the drop on Lu Bu in this environment, but then would Lu Bu be able to overpower him?