Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi Semi-Final M1 - All Might vs. Mario

SSJRuss

*The lights go up, stretching across the arena as fireworks pelt the sky. The air fills with the sound of Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC and the cheers of fans.*

*The music dies down as Jim Ross's voice echos over the loudspeaker.*

J.R: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the greatest show in the multiverse! WE ARE LIVE here in the grand arena for the start of the semi-final round of what has been one hellacious tournament. I'm Jim Ross and joining me this evening is none other than my good friend, Jerry '"The King" Lawler.

Lawler: I'll tell you J.R., I've been watching this tournament from the beginning. And I just have to say, I miss the half-time show the most! Those gorgeous ladies needed more time!

J.R: Right you are, King. But whose getting more time tonight is our competitors, All Might from the My Hero world and Mario from the legendary Mario Brothers series.

Lawler: Oh yeah I can't wait. Two icons finally going at it to see who is superior. Will it be the courageous superhero or the crafty plumber? J.R., my money is on All Might.

J.R: You can certainly have your favorite, King. But I for one, will remain impartial as I am paid to do.

Lawler: That's fine with me J.R. Just don't come crying to me when I win big money on this fight!

*Ainz Ooal Gown announces All Might and Mario to the ring. The crowd is clearly divided between Mario/Nintendo fans and hardcore anime fans.*

Lawler: This crowd is electric, J.R.

J.R: The energy here is hard to contain. We can feel the crowd in our seats. These two icons are taking it in.

*All Might and Mario stare the other down, then they look to the roaring crowd.*

All Might: Listen to them. They... love us.

Mario: Mamma mia...

*Ainz give the combatants a moment, then speaks.*

Ainz: Well, let's not keep them waiting. Are you both ready?

*Both All Might and Mario nod. All Might gets into his fighting stance, Mario clenches his fist, flaring fire as his clothes turn white. Ainz calls for the gong to start the match.*

*All Might dashes at blinding speed. Mario throws a huge fire ball.*

J.R: And here we go! Remember, this isn't personal. It's about one thing and that's who moves on to the finals. These two are just obstacles in each other's way!

Lawler: Man, I can feel that fire from here J.R. He's gonna burn All Might alive! Somebody stop Mario, he's lost it!

J.R: That is intense but All Might has survived worse. There he goes coming right out of the flame. What a right hook to the plumber! This has all the makings of a slobberknocker, King!

Lawler: Oh lord, I can't watch!

All Might VS Mario

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous rounds.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

Another great match SSJRuss, I give it a 4.5.

With respect to Mario’s ability to kick over a giant castle, I just think that All Might feat with that giant steel cube was just a tab bit more impressive in the strength and durability department. I’m backing All Might.

Appreciate the love guys. I've been mean to get back to this for a while so I'm a little rusty.

This is an interesting fight though. Mario, with all his power-ups, should be able to topple All Might in most categories except for speed. It could be anyone's game as they can ring the other out to win.

For now I think Mario has my vote.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.50 Total Combined Score
17.50 / 4 = 4.38 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
All Might: 2
Mario: 4

Gah, sorry I missed this one, Russ.

It was a pretty good set-up, but I think I would've gone with All Might. From a glance, he seems like a Superman-type character without the flight, and I don't think Mario could do much against him.