Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 16595 Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) vs. Miho

Pizzaguy2995

Note: Please read Dominic Toretto vs Marv as it continues it’s story.

Well, isn’t this a goddamn bitch. Damn! Well, for those of you who don’t know my story I’ll keep it brief: bullet to the head, on my wedding day, while I was pregnant. By either dumb luck or destiny I survived and I swore on my unborn’s child’s soul I would track down every single one of my would be killers, my former Deadly Viper Squad members, and kill them all! Things started so well, I killed the first cunt on my list, O-Ren Ishii, simply enough and with the information I squeezed out of her little secretary I went hunting for the others. But then someone, somewhere decided to pull a Shyamalan twist on me; Vernita Green and her family skipped town the day before I arrived, Budd died of a Black Mamba bite in his trailer, and no signs of Bill of his new main squeeze Elle. I don’t believe in coincidences, someone’s fucking with me! I knew that before I received an invitation to meet with some fucking asshole named Zero in a city nicknamed Sin. The only question is, is this fuck Zero the fucker or is he just the Cuck? Guess we’ll just have to see…

“So glad you could join us Ms. Kiddo. Allow me to show you to Mr. Zero.”

Beatrix cautiously followed the one eyed giant into the hotel, taking note of the any potential threat or escape route. The big black man took her to a reserved table, where a weaselly looking man awaited her.

“So glad you could join us ma’am. Please forgive me for not standing, but I fear I’m still nursing a wound from my last negotiation. A bullet proof vest is good for many things, but not for saving your ribs from cracking,” The man called Zero smiled sheepishly.

“Be glad he didn’t aim for the head, not all of us were so lucky. Now. Where. Is. Bill?” The Bride’s sunglasses shielded Zero only a little bit from her death glare.

“I do not know right now, I swear to you that’s the truth.”

“Then why the hell am I wasting my time here with you?”

“Because I am the greatest information broker in the whole fucking world and I have big friends in big places. I do them one small favor and they’ll use all the power at their disposal to find Bill and the rest of your former associates. But in order to complete the favor I need your help.”

“Really? Well ain’t that a fucking coincidence. Two days ago the people who fucked me over dropped off the world with no warning. Yesterday I get message from some mystery man saying he knows all about my plight and wants to help. And today he’s telling me he needs my help of all people to complete a task in order to appease his friends in high places? Seem like quite a coincidence Mr. Zero. Almost… Manufactured.”

“… Ms Beatrix a long time ago I made vow to never do two of the following things: never get on the bad side of someone who survived a bullet to the head, and never ever do a favor to that megalomaniac man-child Bill. And up to this moment here, I’ve never broken either vow.”

……

……

……

“What kind of favor we talking here?” Beatrix Kiddo finally asked.

“Last night hero cop Jack Rafferty went missing at Old Town. Prime suspect is domestic terrorist Dwight McCarthy, a dangerous man who runs Old Town with an iron fist. My high up friends have been trying to nail this bastard for years but in order to pin the fucker to the wall we need the body of Rafferty. McCarthy will probably drop it at the tar pit tonight, get it back from him no matter the cost, do that and I’ll get my friends to help you,” Zero explained.

“Sounds like I better get moving then,” The Bride stood to take her leave.

“One more thing: McCarthy will probably have his bodyguard with him tonight. Her name is Miho and she is fucking terrifying.”

And to think last night started so well. Dealing with your girlfriends abusive ex, finding out he was a cop, watching an old friend chopping his head off and realizing this could spark a war with the Old Town girls and the police! Just another night in Sin City I guess.

Feeling like being a gentleman, I offered to dump ole Jackie-Boy’s remains at the tar pits, no body no proof of foul play right? I really thought my troubles were over when I finally reached the tar pits.

“YOU SONOFABITCH! BASTARD!”

Now these Irish mercenaries were after Jackie-Boy’s body and if they were working for who I think they were working for-

“WHO THE HECK- AAAAAHHHHH!!!”

“WHAT THE FUCK! AAAARRRRGGGHH!!”

Mmmm? It wasn’t me who did them in. Given how my night’s been so far I should probably assume the worst. But maybe, just maybe, life has finally decided to throw me a bone for once. I peak over the car I was hiding, hoping to see a friendly face, I instead saw a katana coming at my face!

*SWISH!!*

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I reacted fast and avoided the first swing, fired off three rounds as quick as I could. Idiot. Should have taken the time to aim.

*SCHUNK!!!”

Her sword stabs me right through the lower part of my stomach. As she drove me backwards into the car, I briefly felt a red hot flash of pain centered around where the blade went in, though it slowly turned into a dull numb, like the nerves in my stomach were slowly switching off. And when she pulled the katana out, I gasped and tried desperately to cover my wound, panicking as I watched my blood spilling out around my hand. As it got tougher to breath I looked up at the women who skewered me, and I realized it wasn’t just my wound that was taking my breath away.

“So your Dwight huh? Guess I’m going to save the authority’s the trouble of taking you in.”

She might not be the traditional beauty, but the warrior spirit she embodied was what really made me at least proud to die by her sword. She was an Amazon, a Valkyrie just like the girls of Old Town. At least I got to feel that fire one more time.

*WOOSH*

The unknown woman dodged and blocked the throwing shuriken. From the shadows I see her, my deadly little Miho, with her own sword drawn as she confronted the other women. I tried to tell her to get out of here while she could, but even if she could hear me, I doubt she’d have listened anyway. Miho doesn’t run from fights. Ever.

The fight takes place at the tar pits outside Sin City. The Bride has her sword, Miho has her sword and shuriken. Which lovely lady of war takes this? Who will chop who to bits first?

Learn More About
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)
Read more about Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Miramax Films Links: Beatrix Kiddo's Wiki Page Kill BIll's Wikipedia Entry Kill Bill Offical Website

Miho
Read more about Miho at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dark Horse Comics Links: Miho Wikipedia Sin City IMDb Deadly Little Miho

A great fight and continuation, Pizzaguy. It's been a long time since I watched Sin City, but I remember loving Miho. Obviously the Bride is no slouch either. In another connection, apparently Quentin Tarantino suggested that their swords were made by the same person and Robert Rodriguez went with it.

Miho decimates her opponents with complete ease in all the Sin City stories but it's hard to gauge how that would stack up against Kiddo because none of her victims are on the level of the Deadly Viper Squad. Still, I think I am going with Miho in this fight, buoyed by the statement from Frank Miller that she is one of the two supernatural beings of Sin City (Kevin being the other) and she is the "good demon".

7 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

A great fight and continuation, Pizzaguy. It's been a long time since I watched Sin City, but I remember loving Miho. Obviously the Bride is no slouch either. In another connection, apparently Quentin Tarantino suggested that their swords were made by the same person and Robert Rodriguez went with it.

Miho decimates her opponents with complete ease in all the Sin City stories but it's hard to gauge how that would stack up against Kiddo because none of her victims are on the level of the Deadly Viper Squad. Still, I think I am going with Miho in this fight, buoyed by the statement from Frank Miller that she is one of the two supernatural beings of Sin City (Kevin being the other) and she is the "good demon".

Thanks for the compliment JohnnyChany, also I had no idea about the Tarantino and Rodriguez convo about Miho’s sword. 🤯

On 6/20/2021 at 7:15 AM, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 0
Miho: 1

Haven't seen the Kill Bill films or Sin City, but didn't Kiddo eventually learn some type of secret fighting technique in Kill Bill 2? That should've at least netted her a vote here.