Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 16591 Atom Eve vs. Stormfront

Pizzaguy2995

WARNING PLEASE READ: Okay so this is a very detailed setup in which one of the combatants is in fact a Nazi, so there will definitely be some words and themes that were unquestionable offensive and hurtful. Honestly I was very uncomfortable with some of the dialogue I wrote, so if this setup is what gets me banned from CBUB then I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. Obviously I reject any and all forms of hate and bigotry that characters like Stormfront stand for. Sorry again.

Something isn’t right. She knew that much, the only question is what?

She was a hero. Samantha knew that much to be true. The much celebrated Atom Eve, an icon and symbol of strength for her nation. She had long been one of Vought’s personal favorite heroes, in fact after her key role in yesterday’s mission she wouldn’t be surprised if she was in line to join the creme de la creme itself, the Seven!

And yet, she kept having these weird visions lately. Like memories from a long time ago, and yet they can’t be. It just wouldn’t make any sense for them to be real, she knew that. Right?

Don’t let them control..! What your seeing… not real! You can’t let them.. please Eve… you have to be stronger!!!

“Eve? You alright kid?”

“Y-y-yeah, o-of course! Sorry Homelander, I’ve just been having some headaches recently. But um, their clearing up now. Really!” Atom Eve tried to look as professional as she could in the face of the single greatest superhero in the world.

“Don’t worry kid, I bet it must of been from those hits to the ole noggin you took from yesterday. But hey, if you hadn’t taken those hits, well we might not have nabbed that terrorist bastard now wouldn’t we?” Homelander smiled jokingly.

“Oh I’m sure you guys would have caught him regardless, I mean you guys are the Seven after all! The greatest of the great!” Samantha modestly said.

“Don’t sell yourself short girlie, your too big to have a d-listers mentality,” Atom Eve’s heart nearly burst out of her chest as THE Stormfront joined the conversation. “Your shining bright when others would have shrunk and broke down. Keep it up, your definitely showing us you got a Seven’s attitude and grit.”

“A-a Seven’s a-attitude and-? Wait you mean it? You really think-?”

“I’ll have to run it through the big wigs back at HQ of course, regulations and all that shit. But in my opinion; your already Seven’s material,” the proud kraut smiled approvingly. “Now come on, the people outside want to see that we caught that black bastard.”

As the three heroes walked onto the stage, the thousands gathered around cheered and roared in approval at the sight of them. Flags were draped all around the stage, not the traditional red, white, and blue, but something that made Atom Eve unconsciously wince despite herself: the black and red swastika!

“Oh yes! I love all you guys too! Glad to be here guys, are you all happy to be here?” Homelander asked the crowd.

“Heil Homelander! And heil the third reich of Amerika!” That chant and the way the crowd extended their hands in the air made Atom Eve skin crawl so painfully. But why, shouldn’t this be normal to her?

“Of course your happy to be here! Because today is a proud day for our beloved Amerika folks! Because thanks to your favorite super hero team, and of course some special help from our girl Evie, we managed to catch the single worst terrorist and traitor of our lifetime folks! Please give a warm Amerikan welcome to the son of a bitch Black Sampson!” Homelander sang out.

Boos and jeers were called out as the chained up terrorist known as Black Sampson was dragged onto stage. Several food and wrappings were thrown at the restrained man, and once again Atom Eve felt a sickness in her stomach at the language some members of the crowd were using to refer to Sampson.

“Homelanders right folks, this is a great day for our beloved nation, but let’s not forget that while this piece of shit and his people are our natural enemy their not the only threats to our national integrity: wetbacks stealing our jobs, camel jockeys bringing their foreign religion, the satanic Jews manipulating everything behind the scene! Come on which of you pussies are willing to stand up and say you won’t let those impure races poison our beloved country?” Stormfront called out to her rapid audience.

“I will! Me too Stormfront! They will not replace us! THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US! THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US!”

It’s not suppose… Our country Eve… Remember what our country’s suppose to be! Please Eve, remember!

It’s those visions again. Except now she’s remembering a face that goes with the voice. And a name. Mark? But Mark who? She didn’t know any Mark!

“Come on Eve, fight it! You know this isn’t how things are meant to be. I can tell your seeing the same visions too,” the traitorous Black Sampson whispered to the confused heroine.

“I-I don’t know what your talking about,” Atom Eve grabbed her throbbing head.

“They’re memoirs kid. You gotta remember where you came from. Remember!” Sampson urged her.

“B-but I… I can’t… I-I don’t-“

Atom Eve flew off at high speed, ignoring Homelander and Stormfronts attempts to call out to her. 

Landing down town, Samantha clutched her head as the visions, no memoirs, all started playing across her very eyes at once:

Eve!

Mark? What’s happening? What’s going on?

Time is happening! I think it’s some kinda Back to the Future or Doctor Who shit! We don’t have much time! Just whatever happens remember that it isn’t real! That we have to remember the real timeline!

“I… I remember now. Someone messed with our timeline. This isn’t-“

Looking at the mirror Samantha was shocked at what she saw: blonde hair, blue eyes, her standard outfit replaced by a black and white getup with something called RAHOWA on the center of it.

“Oh fuck that!”

A wave of her arms and her red hair, green eyes, and pink costume was back on her person.

“Hang on Sampson, I’m coming for ya,”

“Ms. Atom Eve? Sorry ma’am but we’re under orders to- Aaaaaaah!”

“Eve? Do you, remember?” Black Sampson asked cautiously.

“I’m so sorry Sampson! I can’t believe I- dammit tell me there’s a way to undo all of this!” Eve quickly freed her fellow hero.

“Right before that bastard Homelander smashed Rudy, he said that he stashed the schematics to the time machine under his old house,” Sampson explained.

“Oh really? And where would that be exactly?” Stormfront had suddenly appeared on the scene.

“Shit! Sampson go! I’ll handle her!” Atom Eve put herself between her friend and the approaching super Nazi.

“Oh Evie, Evie, you could’ve been such a great Seven member if you could just get with the program,” Stormfront shook her head in disappointment.

“I will never be apart of anything of yours you psychotic bitch! Not with your fascist, racist shit! Not with you wrecking my timeline!” Atom Eve practically snarled at the hate speech peddler.

“Sure kid. Keep using big terms like ‘wrecked’ to describe what I did. How would you sleep at night knowing how little I actually needed to change to put this country back on the right track,” Stormfront smirked as she gathered electricity in her palm.

“It doesn’t matter, we beat back your hate and evil before and I swear we’ll do it again!” Atom Eve readied her own energy blasts for combat.

Atom Eve vs Stormfront. Which superpowered woman takes this?

Very interesting fight and one that would be great to see unfold. The Nazi stuff isn't a bother, it serves the story imo.

I've watched both shows and I think if I had to vote, I'd go with Stormfront. She's ruthless and cunning and has much more experience than Atom Eve.

18 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Very interesting fight and one that would be great to see unfold. The Nazi stuff isn't a bother, it serves the story imo.

I've watched both shows and I think if I had to vote, I'd go with Stormfront. She's ruthless and cunning and has much more experience than Atom Eve.

Thanks. I’m glad y’all see it like that. 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:39 AM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

WARNING PLEASE READ: Okay so this is a very detailed setup in which one of the combatants is in fact a Nazi, so there will definitely be some words and themes that were unquestionable offensive and hurtful. Honestly I was very uncomfortable with some of the dialogue I wrote, so if this setup is what gets me banned from CBUB then I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended. Obviously I reject any and all forms of hate and bigotry that characters like Stormfront stand for. Sorry again.

Eh, CBUB matches with bigoted characters have been done before. As long as the bigotry suits the character, it's generally fine with us. Just wish I knew about Stormfront or more about Atom Eve to have commented and voted here.

What does offend me, though, is Eve's profile pic. 😛 One can't see enough of her face to make her out.

9 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Eh, CBUB matches with bigoted characters have been done before. As long as the bigotry suits the character, it's generally fine with us. Just wish I knew about Stormfront or more about Atom Eve to have commented and voted here.

What does offend me, though, is Eve's profile pic. 😛 One can't see enough of her face to make her out.

Thanks DSkillz, last thing I want is for people to get the wrong idea about me. I also second your opinion about Atom Eve’s profile pic, like c’mon y’all their weren’t any other pics we could have gotten for her?

Well anyone feel free to give Eve a new Battle Image. 😉