Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 16581 John Nada (They Live) vs. Omar Little

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Helloooo, fight fans!  We are back at the TCC Arena in what should be one of the most explosive match ups we’ve seen yet!  It’s the battle of the urban vigilantes as John Nada goes one on one with Omar Little.  I’m Al Rossi. 

Andel Sanap: And I’m Jedi Master Andel Sanap.  Al, this contest should prove particularly violent given that both combatants have an affinity for firearms.  However, the threat of gunfire has not diminished the size of the crowd.  The cheering sections of both combatants are filled, with Mr. Nada’s fellow members of the anti-alien resistance in attendance, and Mr. Little appearing to have assembled a contingent of his admirers from Baltimore. 

Al Rossi: Our security at the arena is on guard, all wearing the specially designed sunglasses to detect alien activity.  Also they are on the look out for any members of the Marlo Stanfield crime organization.  These two street wise combatants have certainly made their share of enemies.  Before we get started, Andel, let’s give a rundown of the battle terrain. 

Andel Sanap: The format for this combat will be the Old West Ghost Town map.  A deserted city equipped with bank, saloon, hotel, and stores.  Scattered throughout the battle terrain are ‘loot crates’ containing ammunition and medkits.  For the combatants have agreed that they will both be using the same weapons.  Each man will start with a single barrel shotgun and a Desert Eagle pistol.  Once they are out of ammunition, they will need to search the battle terrain to reload and heal themselves.  Whoever renders their opponent unable to continue, either by surrender or death, wins. 

Al Rossi: And medical staff of the TCC will be able to restore them to life after the contest is over.  With all that out of the way, let’s throw it down to Philippa for the introductions! 

Philippa Forrester: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to TCC Arena!  The following fight is a singles match, and can only be won by surrender or to the death.  Introducing first, currently residing in Los Angeles, California, Joooooooooohn Nadaaaaaaaaaa! 

Al Rossi: Shotgun slung over his shoulder, the drifter only known by the name John Nada makes his way onto the battle terrain.  He’s heads straight for the saloon and goes inside.  Wait.  Hear that whistling?  You know who’s coming next! 

Philippa Forrester: And his opponent, from Baltimore, Maryland, Omaaaaaaar Little! 

Andel Sanap: Dressed in his black trench coat and letting his shotgun hang, Mr. Little enters to the cheers of the Baltimore faithful.  He looks almost amused at the crowd as he walks into the saloon.  He’s heading to the bar where Mr. Nada is pouring himself a drink. 

Omar Little: Ayo, man.  So you the man who fight’s aliens? 

John Nada: And you’re the guy who robs drug dealers? 

Omar Little: How do? 

John Nada: Want something before we get started with this?   

Omar Little: Nah, man, I’m good. 

John Nada: Yeah, you sure are, ain’t ya?  For a guy who’s about to get in a fight to the death you sure look cool as a cucumber. 

Omar Little: Why should I not, bro?  All part of the game.  I’ve been playin’ it all my life.  And if you weren’t down, you wouldn’t be here right now. 

John Nada: Huh.  You know you ain’t lying.  I didn’t ask to be no hero.  Just like I didn’t ask to be here.  But since I am, you better start praying to God you’re as good a shot as your fanboys say you are.  Or they’re gonna be able use you for a hula hoop. 

Omar Little: Oh indeed. 

Al Rossi: I think we are going to be dispensing with the combatants returning to their neutral corners.  Both of them look ready for war right now.  The referee is on the second story landing overlooking the bar.  He’s ready to give them the go ahead. 

Referee: Combatants, ready?  On your marks.  3.  2.  1.  Commence combat! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  Mr. Little swung up his shotgun and fired, sending broken bottles flying all over the bar!  Mr. Nada was only just able to duck out of the way! 

Al Rossi: Now he’s returning fire with his pistol!  He’s forcing Omar to fall back and go out into the street.  Nada is in hot pursuit!  The protective screen should be getting paid overtime for this battle!  Which of these two anti-heroes will come out on top?  Stay tuned with us to find out! 

OK:

Both combatants are at full strength.  Both are armed with shotgun/Desert Eagle. 

They need to scavenge the battle terrain to find more ammo and medkits to heal themselves. 

Whoever kills their opponent, or forces them to surrender, wins. 

Game On!

Just from watching the clips of these two guys, I’m liking Omar for this fight. Not only for his sharpshooting skills but just the general fear and terror that the extras on the show exhibit when he shows up. “IT’S OMAR! IT’S OMAR! OMAR IS COMING!” Damn.

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Welcome back, folks!  This has been a real shootout between Little and Nada!  Nada has run out of ammo and is dodging behind buildings to get out of Omar’s sights! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Nada has also been wounded, taking a shot to the shoulder.  He needs to find a loot crate to reload his weapons.  He’s ducking behind an outhouse and one of the medkits is there.  He touches the icon and wound is repairing itself.  But he removes his hand before he heals completely. 

Al Rossi: He’s climbing up the outhouse to the roof.  Omar is walking around the corner whistling.  He’s looking around, shotgun at the ready. 

John Nada: Hey, Scarface!  Up here! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: Good grief!  Flying off the top and crashing down on Omar!  Nada is no stranger to a good old fist fight!  Pummeling Little with strikes.  Omar spits out blood and rolls over as Nada goes to pick up the shotgun. 

Andel Sanap: He’s got it aimed right for Omar’s head! 

John Nada: You’re a damn good fighter, man.  But this is it. 

Omar Little: No doubt. 

BANG!

Al Rossi: My God!  Headshot!  Omar got him with the Desert Eagle!  He whipped it out and fired before Nada could get off the shot! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Nada made a critical error and he paid for it, Al.  He’s not close enough to the medkit to heal himself, and yes, the referee is calling the bout. 

Referee: Winner: Omar Little!  

Al Rossi: For all of you fans who are wondering what happens now, with Nada receiving a mortal injury that he couldn’t recover from on his own, let us introduce you to our resident healer. 

Andel Sanap: Yes, Al, here she come’s now, floating down from the upper deck as the protective screen goes down to let her pass.  She lands at the side of Nada. 

Al Rossi: Shh.  I love this part! 

Mercy: Heroes Never Die! 

Al Rossi: And just like that, John Nada is back on his feet, looking slightly bewildered but alive and well.  He looks over at Omar, looking on and smoking a cigarette.  The two share a nod of respect.  These two aren’t really handshake people, Andel. 

Andel Sanap: They are most certainly not, Al.  But now the time has come for us to sign off.  For Philippa Forrester, Al Rossi, and Mercy, I’m Andel Sanap.  Good night from TCC Arena, and may the Force be with you all!    

Vendor: Hello, sir!  Would like to buy a pair of sunglasses? 

Marlo Stanfield: Shut up! 

20 hours ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Welcome back, folks!  This has been a real shootout between Little and Nada!  Nada has run out of ammo and is dodging behind buildings to get out of Omar’s sights! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Nada has also been wounded, taking a shot to the shoulder.  He needs to find a loot crate to reload his weapons.  He’s ducking behind an outhouse and one of the medkits is there.  He touches the icon and wound is repairing itself.  But he removes his hand before he heals completely. 

Al Rossi: He’s climbing up the outhouse to the roof.  Omar is walking around the corner whistling.  He’s looking around, shotgun at the ready. 

John Nada: Hey, Scarface!  Up here! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: Good grief!  Flying off the top and crashing down on Omar!  Nada is no stranger to a good old fist fight!  Pummeling Little with strikes.  Omar spits out blood and rolls over as Nada goes to pick up the shotgun. 

Andel Sanap: He’s got it aimed right for Omar’s head! 

John Nada: You’re a damn good fighter, man.  But this is it. 

Omar Little: No doubt. 

BANG!

Al Rossi: My God!  Headshot!  Omar got him with the Desert Eagle!  He whipped it out and fired before Nada could get off the shot! 

Andel Sanap: Mr. Nada made a critical error and he paid for it, Al.  He’s not close enough to the medkit to heal himself, and yes, the referee is calling the bout. 

Referee: Winner: Omar Little!  

Al Rossi: For all of you fans who are wondering what happens now, with Nada receiving a mortal injury that he couldn’t recover from on his own, let us introduce you to our resident healer. 

Andel Sanap: Yes, Al, here she come’s now, floating down from the upper deck as the protective screen goes down to let her pass.  She lands at the side of Nada. 

Al Rossi: Shh.  I love this part! 

Mercy: Heroes Never Die! 

Al Rossi: And just like that, John Nada is back on his feet, looking slightly bewildered but alive and well.  He looks over at Omar, looking on and smoking a cigarette.  The two share a nod of respect.  These two aren’t really handshake people, Andel. 

Andel Sanap: They are most certainly not, Al.  But now the time has come for us to sign off.  For Philippa Forrester, Al Rossi, and Mercy, I’m Andel Sanap.  Good night from TCC Arena, and may the Force be with you all!    

Vendor: Hello, sir!  Would like to buy a pair of sunglasses? 

Marlo Stanfield: Shut up! 

Love how you go the extra mile on these post vote write ups. Your a real one bro.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...